Evils which thwart Man

This just in: It has been determined by an undisclosed source that the occasional glitches which cause these missing posts may be related to the habits of careless popcorn consumers. Indications point to the same sort of stuff that gets caught between one's teeth, sticks to movie theatre floors, etc. Please, folks, be careful with the snacks!! :rolleyes:

There may be a few glitches coming up; I just sneezed...:p:eek::eek:

s.

There may be a few glitches coming up; I just sneezed...:p:eek::eek:
That's nothin'! I've been lobbin' spit wads in here for years. Look in the ceiling, see those pencils stuck up there? I didn't do all of them, but I know who did... ;)

I probably shouldn't fess up about the graffiti in the restrooms...

Being a childish member of the custodial staff has its perks... :D :cool:

Now I feel sick....and I don't even know what spit wads means...nor do I want to know...

s.

That's nothin'! I've been lobbin' spit wads in here for years. Look in the ceiling, see those pencils stuck up there? I didn't do all of them, but I know who did... ;)

I probably shouldn't fess up about the graffiti in the restrooms...

Being a childish member of the custodial staff has its perks... :D :cool:

It worse than I thought. Don't you double in janitorial and popcorn-making duties? :p

ok ...back from my Pantheistic walk ...

whats happening here......?

what a mess?

this is very thwarting

*Dons custodial cap* This is a family oriented institution here, we'll have no lewd and lascivious behavior. If it appeals to adults, it is not allowed. *Removes custodial cap*

FOOD FIGHT!!!

Now I feel sick....and I don't even know what spit wads means...nor do I want to know...
Oh but Snoopy! You haven't lived until you've lobbed a spit wad!

See, get one of them soda pop straws, the plastic ones, with a paper wrapper around the outside...remove the wrapper and break into about 5 or 6 pieces, stick one in your mouth and wet with saliva, stick in one end of the straw, take a deep breath, aim and shoot your spit wad! If they go unnoticed they may stick to walls and ceilings for years! Pop your frinds in the back of the head in the dark, drives 'em nuts trying to figure out what's going one. If you sit in the back row and lob 'em forward at nobody in particular... :p

ooops...:D...telling on myself...:rolleyes:...:cool:

Back