The Gallery...

lol thanks Imort. :)

next.jpg

Which brings me to ask how difficult it is to make a bitmap into a vector image? If you wanted to do that, is there some software that specialized for doing that?

Dream,

Thank you for your enquiry.

The level of difficulty can go from very very simple to a little tricky, I think the main factor with vector work can be patiences, I haven't the patiences sadly to do full on vector work which saddens me a little, because I know I'd kick ass at it.

Yeah there are some software/apps out there to "vector" but... I think the quality and such of them.... Is poor at best, that is from my knowledge could be an amazing one out there... Just I haven't found it.

Speaking of vectors... Just attempted to do a vector of the singer Matisyahu.... After 20 mins, I just had to give up... I find them dreadfully boring :( I wish I could find the patiences lol....

My "completed" image: lol (cba..... *screenshots*)

Matis.jpg

lol

Yes, vector conversion looks like very slow going, but I was under the impression that compression software works on the same principle. It looks for fractals in the data. I guess it just isn't the same though.

Yeah I am sure there are perhaps some ok softwares out there man, just comparing what I've seen to those that do it all by hand... There is a big ass difference lol... And also for an artist/designer/creator... It's missing the point getting a software to do it all.... Oh was bored made myself a new desktop image:

whatwhat.jpg

you should do some large prints and exibit some of your stuff 17th, its really good.

Thanks Cupoftea!

I get told this quite often, it makes no sense... I would -love- to do it, and if it worked and I could make it more than a hobby like a job, it truly would be amazing, specially seeing I have a tendency to complain about my line of work... But, some how I just lack motivation to reach that final yard.

Back