What Are You Watching on Youtube?

Haha I thought he was talking about buffets. They gross me out so much.
I am at the age where I get 2 or 3 leftovers from ordering at a restaurant. Got no use for buffets, even a typical salad is too big. Happy when I can order just a couple vegetable sides.

If I were to do anything to help this US overweight dilemma I would introduce a new word problem in math.

How old will you be and how much will you weigh if you gain only five pounds per year for the next 40 years?

It would have definitely helped me!

I am at the age where I get 2 or 3 leftovers from ordering at a restaurant. Got no use for buffets, even a typical salad is too big. Happy when I can order just a couple vegetable sides.

If I were to do anything to help this US overweight dilemma I would introduce a new word problem in math.

How old will you be and how much will you weigh if you gain only five pounds per year for the next 40 years?

It would have definitely helped me!
My math problem would be 3500 calories equals one pound. If you eat 3500 calories and don't exercise you will gain one pound lol

The older I get the more I love vegetables and fruit and hate processed foods. It's like I can taste that it's not good for me?

I'm not sure if anyone's in this:

In case the video's taken down, it's a video where a glassblower made an "umbrella" out of glass at the Corning Glass Museum.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

An interesting review/psychoanalysis of Ted Lasso (it's just Part 1, though):

Most of the "questionable" language has been bleeped out (just a "heads up".)

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

It's our recipe thread in The Lounge part of the forum (can't miss it because it's pinned towards the top of the first page.) The member that started the thread passed away a while ago, but we keep it up/welcome more recipes.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine
I think I saw it, but forgot it was called that 😯

This is an interesting restoration video imho. The project is restoring a classic Singer Sewing Machine (it's from the late 19th century, and it showed!)

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Back