What Are You Watching on Youtube?

@JustGeorge

Thanks for the Hanuman vid. When my daughter was born, I was reading The Ramayana and gave her Sita as one of her names.
I love Sita! :D (As you can tell by my avatar.) I think I'd name a daughter for her, most definitely.

But, that's doubtful to happen. I'm nearing 40, and I think my years of having children is over.

My husband wanted to name our youngest son Arjuna. We also have two other sons, one of whom is named Ares(and very much lives up to his name). I woke my husband up in the middle of sleeping one night while I was pregnant with the youngest, and told him "I can't handle Ares and Arjuna. We have to name him Yudhishtira!" He was surprised, but agreed and told me to go back to sleep. (And indeed, that was the name he was given!)

A Molly Burke video about RPGs that are helpful in introducing visually impaired people to roleplaying:

Warning: her guest lost his vision after his estranged father shot him in an act of domestic violence. He mostly breezes over the topic towards the beginning of the video if y'all want to skip it.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

I love Sita! :D (As you can tell by my avatar.) I think I'd name a daughter for her, most definitely.

But, that's doubtful to happen. I'm nearing 40, and I think my years of having children is over.

My husband wanted to name our youngest son Arjuna. We also have two other sons, one of whom is named Ares(and very much lives up to his name). I woke my husband up in the middle of sleeping one night while I was pregnant with the youngest, and told him "I can't handle Ares and Arjuna. We have to name him Yudhishtira!" He was surprised, but agreed and told me to go back to sleep. (And indeed, that was the name he was given!)
Well, when I was born my mother was 40, so you never know.:)

Well, when I was born my mother was 40, so you never know.:)
It could happen, true. I think my mother was my age when my youngest sister was born.

I think I'd struggle with more, though. I homeschool, and 2 out of 3 of my children are on the autism spectrum(making it likely that another would be, too) so require a lot of care and attention. I think the extra workload of another would be too much.

It could happen, true. I think my mother was my age when my youngest sister was born.

I think I'd struggle with more, though. I homeschool, and 2 out of 3 of my children are on the autism spectrum(making it likely that another would be, too) so require a lot of care and attention. I think the extra workload of another would be too much.
Gosh. It sounds like you have more than a full time job already. Kudos.

This is a journey across India and Pakistan following the Kabir trail, show many different groups who admire Kabir, some religious and some secular. It also deals with some history regarding the Hindu/Muslim divide and union as Kabir admirers.
Lots of songs and noise(don't be put off). Read the translations of the songs.
If you watch it in the right mood, you'll feel the whole trip. 😇

ETA: It also deals with some not so pleasant politics, but is honest.

Last edited:
Back