What Are You Watching on Youtube?

What this woman did was amazing... It took talent... And it took courage...

And I love how she shut all those assholes up who were laughing at her.... You ain't laughing any more eh punks...

YouTube - Susan Boyle - Britains Got Talent 2009 Episode 1 - Saturday 11th April

--edit--

Oh it's been done.....

My bad.....

My link is better... :/

Awesome.. I didn't cry however cause I am a man.. And crying is for woosy woosy woo woo girly pants......

lol!!! It is an awesome show... I found it shocking and disgusting that harrods had a "zoo department" and was watching the entire show, they go into this department... The sold everything... One person even bought an elephant....... I can't believe these people back then didn't understand this is cruel and they couldn't give these animals the life they needed and deserved... I was really happy and rejoyiced when the two australlians decided to get him back to kenya.

(haven't seen the youtube clip lol) Does it show when Christian is leader of pride? And when he accepts the humans the entire pack accepts the humans? lol amazing.

Oh I think these pink frilly knickers are yours? ;)

lol!!! It is an awesome show... I found it shocking and disgusting that harrods had a "zoo department" and was watching the entire show, they go into this department... The sold everything... One person even bought an elephant....... I can't believe these people back then didn't understand this is cruel and they couldn't give these animals the life they needed and deserved... I was really happy and rejoyiced when the two australlians decided to get him back to kenya.

(haven't seen the youtube clip lol) Does it show when Christian is leader of pride? And when he accepts the humans the entire pack accepts the humans? lol amazing.

Oh I think these pink frilly knickers are yours? ;)

so thats where they went!! nah only saw his mate [well one of them] making friends with the humans but there was another guy so maybe they got 'set free' in a kinda large animal sanctuary [rather than outinthe wildwildwild]. hey am sure theres still a [black] market in these things.. we have regular large black cat sightings here ie panther.. beautiful creatures

Nope Christian was let free into the wilds of Africa :) where he belongs. And made his on territory and pride! Of course it wasn't straight away he was taken in by a man who taught domesticated lions (from africa) how to be a lion and how to live in the wilds.

Yeah we get a few here too lol (Bodmin moor/ Dartmoor and Exmoor)

Saying that we also get witch/ghost/monster and alien sightings too... heh

Nope Christian was let free into the wilds of Africa :) where he belongs. And made his on territory and pride! Of course it wasn't straight away he was taken in by a man who taught domesticated lions (from africa) how to be a lion and how to live in the wilds.

Yeah we get a few here too lol (Bodmin moor/ Dartmoor and Exmoor)

Saying that we also get witch/ghost/monster and alien sightings too... heh

was that a heh ..its me heh oot at night scaring the horses!

Back