What Are You Watching on Youtube?

The second OVA to Tokyo Babylon and one of X.

Again, I won't post a link due to the intense violence (several murders occur, one right in front of the protagonist in the first, the murder of a female main character by a male main character in the second.)

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

'Manitas De Plata' ['hands of silver'] -- the greatest flaminco guitarist in the history of recorded sound. He still alive I think. He's in his late 70's or early 80's.

The links below is from approx 1975-ish.

search word 'Manitas De Plata' at youtube.

YouTube - The Flying House Opening

YouTube - SuperBook intro

Intros to two look-alike shows with different introductions about kids who travel back in time to Bible scenes. Different kids and different robots, but its the same. Kind of like the two different Voltron cartoons. I sometimes wonder why there were two versions by the same people. If it matters, the Flying House opening is better.

YouTube - The Flying House Opening

YouTube - SuperBook intro

Intros to two look-alike shows with different introductions about kids who travel back in time to Bible scenes. Different kids and different robots, but its the same. Kind of like the two different Voltron cartoons. I sometimes wonder why there were two versions by the same people. If it matters, the Flying House opening is better.
Superbook, lol, it reminded me of my disapointment as we drove across country and when we crossed state lines the colors didn't change.....as a kid watching this cartoon I'd run to open the bible and without seeing the blinding light have to relive that disapointment....

talent or what; what to do with ban maries, home brew tubs lying around, and those aluminium pans you dread to use..do ya think he was using the grate as a natural reverb?!

combining this with the black metal thread l got what one comment saying was the scariest music video around
YouTube - aphex twin - come to daddy

Last edited by a moderator:
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lhFKkPWsLXo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lhFKkPWsLXo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
YouTube - House of Pain vs Klezmer - Mashup by FAROFF

Back