What Are You Watching on Youtube?

This is quite superb - apparently from "Ukraine's got talent" - put on your speakers and watching a dynamic piece of sand art in action, telling the story of the Ukraine through WWII when apparently 1 in 4 Ukrainians were killed:

[youtube]518XP8prwZo[/youtube]

wow thats really creative, live art is always exciting..something the UK hasn't cottoned onto yet but obviously popular elsewhere. The lightbox is an excellent piece of equipment..l had one once to make stencils.
Must say even l was almost moved to tears, the imagery went well with the music; sand is so fluid, permanent and momentary at the same time:)

[youtube]rhbYDbM8h3A[/youtube]

I remember when this came out. It is still just as funny and sad. Some of the people start crying.

Great! gonna have to open up a specific thread on all this dance music; a recent gig I missed in Glasgow [these guys still do free party in the wilds o scotland]

[youtube]ZsjNW1GgOZ0[/youtube]

not a major DnB fan :eek:

bit samey. can I say that?

s.

no, just like the 'techno' speedy you posted there are too many variations, kinds, moods and speed of beats! but I get your point; I don't like all classical music, only some that I have been exposed too, but if I listened to it more l would enjoy the variations and styles more [and l hate the jump-up in your face boring relentless beat as well, that some drum and bass [and all dance] produces for the masses]. it needs to be an journey, an odyssey, at bass a dance:D

Back