What Are You Watching on Youtube?

I've been looking at videos about the protests in Madison as well. I've been up in Madison, so I want to find out what was happening where I wasn't. (Yesterday it was impossible to get into the capitol; I spent all day out doors). It's been interesting. I think my brothers are surprised that I haven't been arrested.

Originally posted by Garnet
I think my brothers are surprised that I haven't been arrested.
Several people who know me are surprised I haven't been arrested, either, but I have a terrific incentive to avoid biting a$$tards: Tovarish. I mean, if I draw blood again, she'll have to go to another territory, and she's just gotten used to being with a human enough to instigate the physical contact (she'll jump onto my lap, then place her forepaws at the base of my neck and give a :kitty: hug, complete with a rumbling purr.)

She "acts" as my child who needs me to come home. :D

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Last edited:
A person who knows me IRL sent me this: YouTube - 14 Senators - a song by Ken Lonnquist (written 2-18-2011)

It's basically about the 14 Democratic Senators who left Wisconsin to force Walker to sit down and listen to the people instead of his cronies.

Just a "head's up: I'm not going to be going to school tomorrow because there's going to be a general walkout of both students and faculty (perhaps other staff as well.) The situation in Wisconsin has reached just below the red zone, almost critical mass. If any of the other mods and/or I, Brian wants, I'll start posting in the Politics and Society forum about what's going on from my PoV.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

YouTube - mugumogu's Channel

I mostly limit myself to the Maru videos (I just cannot resist :kitty: antics.)

I was "jumping" for joy when I heard that the Maru clan was physically okay/wasn't immediately affected by the earthquake/tsunami (Maru's "human" posted a "We're okay and here's a photo of Maru in his carrier" message on icanhascheezburger [dot] com.)

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

A Sack of Bobcat Kittens - ZooBorns

The story behind this one is sickening to anybody who is a responsible hunter or who is against any hunting at all. Just a "heads up" here prior to any clicking on the link. I was actually beyond :mad: when I read the original story about them.

There are two videos attached to the article, both originating on youtube.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

A Sack of Bobcat Kittens - ZooBorns

The story behind this one is sickening to anybody who is a responsible hunter or who is against any hunting at all. Just a "heads up" here prior to any clicking on the link. I was actually beyond :mad: when I read the original story about them.

There are two videos attached to the article, both originating on youtube.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine
I don't see a problem Phyllis. Man made a mistake. Nature took over, God over saw...

It's all good.

I don't see a problem Phyllis. Man made a mistake. Nature took over, God over saw...

It's all good.

Um, Q, this wasn't the first time the hunter's done something like this (I think it was the second or third time he deliberately shot a recent mother wild cat.)

I can't understand why his hunting license hasn't been rescinded.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

They (meaning the Japanese rescue workers) have found another survivor; a dog that they spotted among the wreckage of a house out at sea. I'll post the video link later.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Last edited:
Um, please excuse my :confused:, but what do you mean? Do you mean the videos are difficult to watch or do you mean the animals involved are like the stereotypical Marine drill sergeant?

Sorry about my stupid question (as usual.)

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine
Tears and a broken heart come to mind. Why should an animal suffer?

I apologize. This video might make up for it. It is Ban's reunion with her owner after 3 weeks alone at sea after the tsunami (with footage of her rescue from the floating "island" that she lived in/on the whole time): YouTube - Japan 'tsunami dog' Ban reunited with owner after surviving at sea

Enjoy. Oh, and I believe there might be links to other videos of Ban's rescue.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Mike Patton is great. My favorite Mr. Bungle song is Squeeze Me Macaroni.

Back