What Are You Watching on Youtube?

Which year did krishna existed, like jesus christ existed 2011 years ago.. when did krishna existed, ramayan and mahabharta when did all this took place.. all this seem so mythological to me..? please come with a logical answer...thanks..

You can go over to the hell area of dialogue. There is something there that is placed to Lunitik a little bit ago about the way certain life seeks to "cause" others to understand in a protracted way. It is really not able to be done within what is understood as tight regimes and sentence structures. Religion has tried to do this and what is the result? This is not what forms knowledge or experiences that are appreciated. There is also life that seeks to end new knowledge, feeling and misunderstanding it as threatening to them and to what they are doing that they can not continue to do, and this is not able to be done.

Glad you're checking out new stuff again wil !

Your niece is kind of lost in the mix I'm afraid...

Seirei no Moribito, English subtitles (curiosity did nasty things to poor :kitty:s.) The Japanese seiyou (voice actor) for Prince Chagum is less irritating than the English language one in my opinion.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

My remake of the music for the Nosferatu Trailer

[youtube]qMFNcaMFdiU&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

A :kitty: playing the shell game and another playing Final Fantasy VII (I might post the links later.) I watched them after I read about an Iditerod musher who performed CPR on one of his dogs (the dog revived and is heading back home while the rest of the team is continuing.) As several commenters posted, the musher might not win this race, but he is a true winner

I wonder if my furred purrsons are going to want to try one of my video games some time after watching the FFVII :kitty:. :confused:

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Back