What Are You Watching on Youtube?

HAHAHA!! I have actually heard of tub racing... Indeed Traditions have to have a mix of the right amount of insanity, stupidity(different to the first) men and pain lol.... I would advise on doing some cheese running or shrove football if one can! It is a great experience.

HAHAHA!! I have actually heard of tub racing... Indeed Traditions have to have a mix of the right amount of insanity, stupidity(different to the first) men and pain lol.... I would advise on doing some cheese running or shrove football if one can! It is a great experience.
Here is one for you 17th....

[youtube]1lI3WnhadJg[/youtube]

I love that song, there are a few Snow patrol songs I can dig.

That Vulcan.... Is pretty hot for a Vulcan. I haven't got this far into the series yet as watching it all in chronological order, however Star Trek still is, by far my most favourite source of entertainment, and even aside for that as crazy as it sounds.... I actually feel, as if I am learning from them.... In the Next Gen Series... Season 3, episode: The offspring... I actually cried, my eyes became wet, but I guess fathers are a touchy subject for me as it... But there are some powerful messages/morales in these shows.

Thanks for the share enjoyed it.

My crew were all analysing lyrical skills and such of new or less heard of groups today and we came across.... This South African group called Die Antwoord (The Answer) And lol it is so unusual... And loads of people are making a joke of them, but I feel they are so... Different lol that uniqueness is what will be a saving grace... I was quite drawn to this "crap" video... Here is the clean version;

[youtube]svpkxZLkHS8[/youtube]

I went on to check them out more, they seem 'simple' and so lower level that I can't help but feel supportive of them LOL.... "I live there with my gran" "He lives over there and has a computer so we can make songs" And it just came across to me as 'aaaaaaaw' A drive to stand for the underdog I guess. Or I see a little of myself.

The main vocals he can flow if someone wrote his songs... He could do something amazing I think.

[youtube]wIf_wv41l6Q[/youtube]

[youtube]N9Wph7BnK78&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

[youtube]3mOaUrKoVVU&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

[youtube]csqlFqoQ_lM[/youtube]

[youtube]CP-zVIxj4M8[/youtube]

[youtube]ytSOem-Rx18[/youtube]

[youtube]GXJOXHkxwEA&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]q4y9IZqJEhw&feature=related[/youtube]

One day you'll say why is everyone dead? Why didn't we just do what Kim Jong Il said?! Now were' all slaves, monkeys run this place, it's planet of the apes!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_-PIpYpIfQ

Couldn't imbed as there was a naughty word! lol.. The intro is slow and ugh but the song and video that follows funny as.

[youtube]y36SiuTq1oc&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
[youtube]-9SK_NJtXrk&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
[youtube]BkPsYvOgTtI&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
[youtube]c9SN96v1Mec&ob=av2e[/youtube]
[youtube]UXqlOrVf0WI&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
[youtube]dxh7vI8Y27Q&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
[youtube]HS6YuujSSPY&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
[youtube]jZseawCNO8g&feature=player_embedded#![/youtube]
[youtube]hLhjpFh6Lvk&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
[youtube]5_3uH4r4siM[/youtube]

[youtube]m9saX9cF248&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

[youtube]cm15CLXM4eM[/youtube]

A lot of Elvis shows he was off his face.

*slaps Elvis's hand* No! No Elvis! No more pills for you.

prolly why he was such a good performer, got him in the end though eh...shame, he had a good heart i think, very spiritual to, read j krishnamurti for one...

Back