The car I think you drive

Brilliant movie - a classic.

Hey Snoopy should we start calling you Sibu now? :p

now which one shall i drive today ?:) depends on my mood and depends on the weather. but the one that comes out only in good weather is the westfield seight sports car ,with a V8 under the bonnet............... nicccccccccccce just to keep you guessing, things are not always what you think LOL

*takes a picture*

Historic moment Mee came out of his cut and paste shell for a small moment... Awesome... There maybe a human there afterall!
Yes, there just might be, and that human could even be one of the great crowd of humans telling out the goodnews of the kingdom matthew 24;14 revelation 7;9-10;) and guess what we even drive cars, :)

now which one shall i drive today ?:) depends on my mood and depends on the weather. but the one that comes out only in good weather is the westfield seight sports car ,with a V8 under the bonnet............... nicccccccccccce just to keep you guessing, things are not always what you think LOL
*takes a picture*

Historic moment Mee came out of his cut and paste shell for a small moment... Awesome... There maybe a human there afterall!
Yes, there just might be, and that human could even be one of the great crowd of humans telling out the goodnews of the kingdom matthew 24;14 revelation 7;9-10;) and guess what we even drive cars, :)
and in the end he chose the 1914 Daimler.

Hi Mee

A V8 engine ........ :eek: I am so surprised.

I am with 17th on this one, it is so nice to see the side of you that communicates about a subject other than faith. It would be so good if you visited the lounge more often and we could get to know Mee a little.

Maybe we should have a new rule, that for every 3 religious posts we make, we have to make a non-religious post?

Salaam
MW

Hi Mee

A V8 engine ........ :eek: I am so surprised.
:D As i said things are not always what they seem , and many of the great crowd who make known the goodnews of the kingdom matthew 24;14 appreciate a good thing , vicky the v8, is certainly a very good thing . as this link shows us. The Seight site - By John Peplow now i have let the cat out of the bag ,or maybe i havent .:)

Hey that looks like a fun car, although in Egypt you might have a bit of a problem with sand :p

Hey that looks like a fun car, although in Egypt you might have a bit of a problem with sand :p
yes it is a fun car, and sand would be a bit gritty in the open top ,havent tried that one. A nice climb into the welsh hills works wonders, and blows away the cobwebs:)

yes it is a fun car, and sand would be a bit gritty in the open top ,havent tried that one. A nice climb into the welsh hills works wonders, and blows away the cobwebs:)

Does it have an eternal combustion engine? :rolleyes:

Tao...speaking of external combustion engines, 17th's been sort of quiet lately. He's probably too busy banking his money from his cafe express designs in caps and shirts.

Why don't you ring him up and see if he can make orange flames shoot out of your avatar's nostrils. Seems fitting.

flow....:p

Back