Has the bible been altered? Not translated, interpreted, but altered?

Fight or flight. Gazelles take to flight, so do horses. Lions fight, so do men...;)
Perhaps, but I have known a few men with the backbones of jellyfish.

And they seem to always be male...I have yet to meet a woman whose spine won't stiffen when the need arises. Curious that...

crickey, does this mean Im a closest american? strewth, and stone the flamin crows. that will never happen. what is on the base ofthe statue of liberty???[/quote]"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Perhaps, but I have known a few men with the backbones of jellyfish.

And they seem to always be male...I have yet to meet a woman whose spine won't stiffen when the need arises. Curious that...
...may I never be one...

crickey, does this mean Im a closest american? strewth, and stone the flamin crows. that will never happen. what is on the base ofthe statue of liberty???[/quote]"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

ahhh, thats nice. its actually, a motherly thing to me. (not to take anything away from you americans. ;))

I actually picture 123 as sleek shiny black jaguar. Like in the movie, Apocolypto.
Q, still not sure.
It's ok, Australia is simply An America upside down...lol

Of course it could be said that America is an Australia right side up...

now, now my misguided leatherman, as it is Australia Day, oi oi oi, I say that the usa is absolutely the wrong way up and if you dont believe me, Ill give you the good old aussie sledge,,,, "av a go ya mug!!!!" otherwise interpreted as.... bring it on. be nice to me, its australia day.

now, now my misguided leatherman, as it is Australia Day, oi oi oi, I say that the usa is absolutely the wrong way up and if you dont believe me, Ill give you the good old aussie sledge,,,, "av a go ya mug!!!!" otherwise interpreted as.... bring it on. be nice to me, its australia day.
Been there, done that walked away with my teeth intact, and an Aussi friend in tow (er dragged). We both hurt in the morning, but it was worth it...then he wanted to go out again. That is where I draw the line.

He's lucky I liked him. Or else it would have killed me...and he'd be dead.

we have another saying here.. that bloke, he must have been " thick as two short tassies. "
the way I see it. its probably not the australian part that was ready to go again, its probably the blokey part and the fact that no doubt you led him astray. LOL.

Nothing purrs like a 12 cylinder Jag, meow! Oh, coupe not convertable. That's probably the only model car you would hear me say that about, but the convertable just doesn't have the same...panache.

we have another saying here.. that bloke, he must have been " thick as two short tassies. "
the way I see it. its probably not the australian part that was ready to go again, its probably the blokey part and the fact that no doubt you led him astray. LOL.
Indeed Grey, the American is always wrong. I led my poor "young" Aussi astray, when I should have known better. And when I whupped his ass the first time, and he didn't know enough to sit down and stay down, the next go round, I did what was best for my "bloke", after dragging his sorry ass to his ship, I ignored him the next day to go out again. Again, my bad. lol :D

yep. that sounds about right. but I bet his story goes something like.......
"I had a drinking comp with this yank. He nearly drunk me under the table. then he belted the p--- out a me cos I said something about his country or somethin. Dunno how I got to the ship, but i must have scared him cos he didnt wanna go out again. dont know what wrong with these yanks, they are a weak as piss." LOL.

yep. that sounds about right. but I bet his story goes something like.......
"I had a drinking comp with this yank. He nearly drunk me under the table. then he belted the p--- out a me cos I said something about his country or somethin. Dunno how I got to the ship, but i must have scared him cos he didnt wanna go out again. dont know what wrong with these yanks, they are a weak as piss." LOL.
Sounds about right...sorry I set such a bad example, and can't keep my temper down...(uh, what a bane). :eek:

Back