Has the bible been altered? Not translated, interpreted, but altered?

Indeed, that is like getting a Valentines card from "anonymous". Instead of focussing on the message within, people like me are focussed on "who sent it", and the message is lost.

Yes, or else the message is viewed as insincere. If the person who wrote it doesn't have the...intestinal fortitude...to stand behind their message, then the message must not be of much value.

Whether or not this assumption is actually true, it is the way people like me naturally think. A generic "I love you" doesn't have nearly the same impact as being told the same thing and having a face and / or name to go with it. :D

Luv ya, bro!

Yes, or else the message is viewed as insincere. If the person who wrote it doesn't have the...intestinal fortitude...to stand behind their message, then the message must not be of much value.

Whether or not this assumption is actually true, it is the way people like me naturally think. A generic "I love you" doesn't have nearly the same impact as being told the same thing and having a face and / or name to go with it. :D

Luv ya, bro!
I keep getting hit with these great vibes...I'm not sure I know what to do with myself!

I'd lay down my life for you, bro...

Im too old to run. LOL. I learnt recently I still wont back down from a altercation. I felt strong. Is that wrong.

I'm too crippled to run, so I guess we share the same boat. Since I can't run, I guess my only choice is to stand my ground. Is that wrong?

oh stuff it 123, we will stand together. what do you reckon. even if we are wrong, we wont be alone mate. LOL. isnt anything wrong with that.

Interesting..and the "weak" band together and become one strong...

My my, sounds like the Constitution and the Declaration and the Articles, and what is on the Statue of Liberty's base...

Can the rest of us weak, join in?

Funny how life drives us...our physical influences our thoughts and our thoughts influence our physical...and our spirit rides reign over it all. :D

If running were an option for me, perhaps I might think completely differently? <shrugs>

Interesting..and the "weak" band together and become one strong...

My my, sounds like the Constitution and the Declaration and the Articles, and what is on the Statue of Liberty's base...

Can the rest of us weak, join in?
crickey, does this mean Im a closest american? strewth, and stone the flamin crows. that will never happen. what is on the base ofthe statue of liberty???

Funny how life drives us...our physical influences our thoughts and our thoughts influence our physical...and our spirit rides reign over it all. :D

If running were an option for me, perhaps I might think completely differently? <shrugs>

hey 123, stand, sit, run, its all metaphoric. (hope thats the word I mean) or as tyson says.....same **** , different smell. :D

crickey, does this mean Im a closest american? strewth, and stone the flamin crows. that will never happen. what is on the base ofthe statue of liberty???

ROFLMAO!

Yes, grey, you can be a closet American. That's what so good about America...for all of our troubles, anybody can be an American.

Fight or flight. Gazelles take to flight, so do horses. Lions fight, so do men...;)

Back