Ouija Boards

Brian:

Yeah, I didn't think about that when choosing - a very tough task btw lol. It's a very mutateable word.... I was thinking of Jigglypuff (you know the Pokemon thing) but I really didn't want to appear childish or a Pokemon fan.... so I decided against it (even though it is quite cute). Lol... there you go... a completely useless fact for you to remember! :D

Actually double checked to make sure I haven't been calling you "SnugglePuss". That's from something I've read/seen, I'm sure. Bets on how long it takes for someone to address you as that. :D

By chance are you referring to "SnagglePuss," a cartoon cat from (too) many years ago?

snagglepuss1.jpg

http://www.snagglepuss.info/

Exit....stage left!

Last edited:
By chance are you referring to "SnagglePuss," a cartoon cat from (too) many years ago?

snagglepuss1.jpg

SnagglePuss - Homepage

Exit....stage left!

Snagglepuss! I knew it was an alien's name from Star Wars!!

Brian:

Yeah, I didn't think about that when choosing - a very tough task btw lol. It's a very mutateable word.... I was thinking of Jigglypuff (you know the Pokemon thing) but I really didn't want to appear childish or a Pokemon fan.... so I decided against it (even though it is quite cute). Lol... there you go... a completely useless fact for you to remember! :D

Oh, if going for Pokemon, there's always DarkRai. :)

[youtube]kpNYfQUihYI[/youtube]

Ouija Boards is bad mojo

The phenomena is attributable to what you refer to as the other malevolent powers. There is such an evil in this world. You can dismiss this as childish superstition but then you haven't met anyone like Ricardo Leyva a.k.a. Richard Ramirez .

Namaste Bruce,

i agree with you. what i find interesting is the attribution of this phenomena to the Ouija board itself and not to the other powers that "go bump in the night."

The Ouija board, in and of itself,can do nothing.. it's not like there are lots of malevolent spirits running around Toys "r" Us.... though if you are a parent, perhaps it appears that way :)

The magik of this is being worked by the mind if the individuals,not by the Ouija board. this is the point that I try to make when discussing this topic with others if they have an interest in the subject.

Quite often,however,it seems that if a person can assign blame to another or,better yet,something inanimate,they will do that very thing and mistakenly attribute their own doing to it.

Never used a Ouija board, partly because I couldn't be sure if the people I'm doing it with are influencing the outcome. I'm not saying that there is nothing after, or that there is no paranommal activity, however Ouija boards tend to stimulate alot of panic and superstition which is not good.

Lol, I think it's hilarious how people automatically link Ouija boards with evil. Like, if ghosts are real, then they're just people, right? They don't all automatically become evil when they die.

And it's even funnier when they think Ouija boards are, like, a direct phone line to satan. I mean, come on.

To tell you the truth, from all of my experiences with Ouija boards, most ghosts are just bored. They'll mes with you, but most likely just because they think it's funny how freaked out people get.

Most of the ghosts I've spoken with are pretty cool. They're just bored. They like talking, but they also like making stuff up, so I tend to just have fun with it and take whatever is said with a grain of salt.

I think they like it most when you just have normal conversations with them.

Dead people are still people, lol.

Lol, I think it's hilarious how people automatically link Ouija boards with evil. Like, if ghosts are real, then they're just people, right? They don't all automatically become evil when they die.

Dead people are still people, lol.

The other thing that always puzzled me was why people assumed that because someone is dead they somehow become more intelligent or wise. If they are really just dead people, why wouldn't they be just as smart, or stupid, as they were when they were alive?

; )

Ben G.

The other thing that always puzzled me was why people assumed that because someone is dead they somehow become more intelligent or wise. If they are really just dead people, why wouldn't they be just as smart, or stupid, as they were when they were alive?

; )

Ben G.

Or smart, but mischevious. I imagine dead people getting their kicks from feeding us live people lines of BS...

This is partly why I'm not very interested in talking to dead people. Out of all the disincarnate entities there are, dead people rank high on my list of do-not-call. :) That dead people feel (to me) like a suffocating blanket and make me feel panicked is the other reason. They always feel out of place to me, even my own family members. Other spirit entities do not feel like that to me.

I've never used a Ouija board- never saw a need. Seems like a clunky mechanism to me because it has to go through language and spelling, and from my experience that isn't primarily how some spirits communicate (or maybe it's just not how I receive information, I don't know). But I've heard tales of people contacting non-human spirit entities through them- maybe that is why they are considered dangerous by a variety of religious people. I'd imagine it isn't the wisest to dabble in contacting folks from the otherworld if you have no real clear sense of one's own boundaries, how to form a line of communication, how to break it, how to discern your thoughts from communications, how to sense who/what you're dealing with, etc. That's my take on it at any rate.

17, I am my own religion, lol. Seriously... ummm... none of the above?

I mean, I do believe things, but... I'm not part of any religion. And my belief patterns don't really match up with any one thing I've seen.

So... mystery religion?

Gewd enough for me, lol.

Ben G. Snort, benji, haha. Sorry, didn't mean to be rude, It's just when I read the name...

Yeah, I know, like dying makes people magically smarter, but not smart enough to get away from earth, lol.

Path, yeah, mischievous. Good word. That's been my experience with ghosties. They're all just lookin for a good laugh, messin with the livvies. Lol, I think it's kinda half sad, half awesome. I mean, it is pretty funny watchin people freak out over the littlest non scary things just because ghosts are in the room.

Personally, I think ghosts are wherever they wanna be, not just in "haunted houses". I'm pretty sure everywhere is haunted at one time or another. Ghosts're like, stalkers from beyond the grave. :D

But they are just people. And people get bored easily, lol.

Back