The "OF" Corral

Flow through the Universal Ocean of Love

A memorial picture in honour of Flow.

Attachments

• user2589_pic562_1223636710_thumb.jpg
    user2589_pic562_1223636710_thumb.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 507
As a new member I am intrigued by the OF corral and would like to apply for membership.
My qualifications are as follows:-
1 I use 2 hands to brush my teeth (1 to hold them one to brush them)
2 I dont remember the 60,s (because i was in them)
3 It takes me at least 2 years to get a cardigan comfy.
4 I am built upside down (My feet smell and my nose runs)

Do any of these qualify me for membership?:rolleyes:

Id say, oldgordy that you qualify. I REMEMBER when they pyramids were being built. Today they learn ancient history in schools, to me it was modern history. Grey is now my natural hair colour. But there are a few stubborns bits of auburn still there..

As a new member I am intrigued by the OF corral and would like to apply for membership.

I think you may be the new President. :)

s.

has anyone mentioned the discriminatory vein of this section yet? I am 30 and demand equal rights!

I think flow and I discussed this; he was shocked to find that chronologically speaking I'm not an old fart. I think it's more of a state of mind thing, not the body. If you watch Grumpy Old Men/Women (I think the men are better...) and think "too right!" then you're eligible...

well?

s.

when you start sentences with " in my day...." (then you qualify). When you tell a story that you think someone might be interested in. And they reply,," you already told us that." and you still dont remember telling them. then you qualify.

Welcome to the place in general. I'm definitely corral material myself-at least age-wise. earl

you know you're an "OF" when you're sitting outside like my wife and I were last night and a loud vehicle roars by while we both think simultaneously, "get a muffler.":) earl

how about the classic... "the music you listen to is just a bunch of noise"

remember when you used to here that?

and when you first said it?

Id say, oldgordy that you qualify. I REMEMBER when they pyramids were being built. Today they learn ancient history in schools, to me it was modern history. Grey is now my natural hair colour. But there are a few stubborns bits of auburn still there..

No greymare grey is not the natural hair colour. What happen is that as you get older the brain is so full of knowledge that the grey matter leaks out and stains the hair. Thats my excuse anyway.:D

Do's and Don'ts for OF's

DO keep your teeth in your best whisky glass(Stops the young-uns using it).
DONT stop on the stairway (helps you remember if you are going up or coming down).

How about these for starters any more out there?

:D

Back