Solution for Humanity!!!

I was talking about not the individual rape cases i was talking about the rate as it whole look im talking about rate remember rate okaay it is too high okay or more then that any other Muslim Country have i do not know if you understand what rate means!!!

I do not said all the Americans are like that but i say most of them are like that

Well that is what you say. But why should I agree with you? Do you live in the U.S.? Do you live in a Western country? I may not live in the U.S., but I do live in a Western country. I know what it's like to live in one. I know that most women don't get raped. When I go to work, school or university and I meet someone who smiles, shakes my hand, looks me in the eye and talks to me in a confident manner, I think, this person would never have been raped by anyone (at least not recently). They'd be seeing a psychologist, having a nervous breakdown, be very angry, withdrawn or for someone reason not turn up at work, school or university.

To me it makes sense. I don't hear stories about people getting raped when I am eavesdropping on their conversations and gossip. If there was enough rape happening, I would hear about it from at least somewhere. Sooner or later I'd hear the word "rape" mentioned among the people I see around me. I'd listen, tune in and eavesdrop on their conversation and think, this is not good. I will think, this should not be happening in my country, in my neighbourhood. But I rarely hear about it.

What I was saying was that, even if a woman was raped every 32 seconds, it would only have been enough to affect only 1% of the population. That is the case whether or not a woman is raped once or multiple times in a year. According to the mathematics, the time interval you specified (32 seconds) is not small enough to make it a problem that affects 99% of the population in a year. I have to say then, that rape is very uncommon in the U.S. So 99% of the female population doesn't need your religious teachings because they are not being raped. According to the mathematics, you'd be wrong to say that most of them are like that. No, most of them are not like that.

I can understand you like saying that most of them are like that, but even if you believed that, do you live in a Western country, let alone the U.S.? If not, how could you possibly know? Where do you get this information about the society in which I live? Do you get it from your religious leaders? Do you get it from the newspaper and television? Do you get it from your family and friends?

Are your sources reliable enough to say that most of them are like that? And....I have already shown how, based on your statement that a woman was raped every 32 seconds, it would only affect 1% of the women in the population. So even the information you have stated implies that only 1% of the women are being raped in a year.

You can't trust your religious leaders, because most of them have either never been to the U.S. or other Western countries, and even if they did, never really interacted enough with the general population to know them well enough to have accurate perceptions about them. They mingle with Muslims in that country, but not the general population. Religious leaders of Abrahamic traditions, particularly those of Islam and Christianity, often cook up wild, outrageous, sensationalist stories about how the rest, the so-called "heathen population" is behaving. But whatever corrupt mindset they think the "heathen" possess, most of it is untrue. These religious leaders want to make your/our religion look good, so they brag about how your/our religion's teachings have helped us become better people. But most of it is propaganda and sensationalism. So you can't trust your religious leaders when they say the U.S. is the rape capital of the world. They are deceiving you, even though they might think that they are telling you the truth. They want you to think that so that you think that that is the reason why you will continue to adhere to whatever tradition it is you follow. That's because they actually believe that stuff themselves.

So what if you got it from a newspaper? Well, then we ask the journalist who wrote the article. Do they live in the U.S.? Same argument as before. It's just propaganda and sensationalism. The journalist doesn't really know the American people. So what if you got it from your family and friends? Same argument again. They never went to the U.S.

So when people say most of them are like that they are talking about beliefs that they got that came from unreliable sources. They say that because they want to believe that. They are talking about a people they never knew. A lot of Muslims and Christians want to believe that the so-called "heathen" are romping away their lives in lustful orgies. But if you actually visit that country, that society, that culture, that community, you will find that it just doesn't happen. They may not follow your/our religious traditions but very often the society and culture itself has its own values and teachings and these values and teachings train people how to behave. But you wouldn't know that because you haven't actually lived long enough in the U.S. to really know what values people have over there.

I believe there are much better reasons to follow a tradition than talking about how often people are raped, particularly if you live in a society where rape only happens to less than 1% of the population, based on the information that you have given!!!

look brother i just want to say that the lack of religious teachings give rise to this okay

People are not always taught right and wrong by religion. Very often, they already know what is right and wrong because their parents, friends, the news or society as a whole tells them it's wrong. People see rape as wrong. They see adultery as wrong. They see lying as wrong. They see murder as wrong. They see all these things as wrong because the people around them hate it. Apart from labelling these things as wrong, society often teaches people other things to discourage bad behaviour. So no, religious teachings are not always necessary for good behaviour. I say that even though I have a religious background and religious beliefs.

then okay you just differ in this and agree to my all other points then?

I didn't mention your other points. This doesn't mean I agreed with them. Maybe I just thought they were unimportant or just didn't care about them.:)

Look i tell why the rape rate rate is so less in Muslim countries because they have religious teachings with them brother the teachings are so beautiful look brother look i say thousand times rape is wrong rape is rape is wrong this will never decrease the rape rate you know the thing which will do it is that something in your heart it will say look my God do not like this we must stop it or a strong punishment can decrease it if you have so strong punishment then ultimately it will decrease brother i say many in America stay away from sex, brother tell me the most deadest disease in the world is AIDS what are causes behind it? it is you know what!! Brother if someone apply Islamic teachings look how this problem can be decrease.

I agree that saying rape is wrong isn't good enough. But a society or culture often has values, teachings and traditions that discourage rape. You don't need values or teachings that are divine or religious to discourage rape. I can formulate a philosophy for discouraging people from raping. If people like that philosophy, and if I know how to shape society to reduce the rate of rape, the rate at which crimes happen, then the rate of at which crime and rape happens will decrease. Western societies achieve this by giving people jobs, careers, computers, playstations, television, movies, candy, tasty food and other toys to play with and enjoy so that they have better things to think and dream about than raping women, stealing, murdering and robbing banks.

That's right. You don't always have to give people a religion to get them to behave. Sometimes all you need is some toys and candy for them to enjoy.:) If people have more toys to play with and more candy to eat, the crime rate will drop. This is the toys and candy society.

my friend , if someone has looked at me and raped me (IN THEIR MIND ONLY< NOT ACTUALLY) then that is their business. I cannot control what others think. You might think that this is a bit niave. Lustful thoughts are just that, lustful and thoughts, not necessarily actions. i have lustful thoughts regularly but I dont action them. most people dont. its called self control .

argh.. i hate these debates. They are so common when talking with people from some of these countries.

I agree with you here. :)

Yeah it is different and that is what im pointing out from my First post here the difference between western culture and Islamic culture!!! and i say yes you are only pointing our difference but i may tell you if you know about medical that someone get excited to do sex is by the gaze of an eye, a rape is also done by the excited person of opposite sex and excitation of a body of a person to do sex is done by the eye!!!
Are you lead around by your eyes, or by your heart? When your eyes are full of adultery, is it not a covetous heart that prompts you to act on it? (2 Peter 2:14)

Jesus even said that adultery begins in the heart, and that if your eye causes you to sin, then don't look! (paraphrase) You can live without your eyes, but can you truly live with a corrupted heart? You are supposed to be in control of how you react to your sensory imput. If you can't control yourself, how does that make you any different from the animals? (It really doesn't make you much of a man, does it?)
Jesus said,
Matt 5:27 “You have heard that it was said to those of old, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’ 28 But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart. 29 If your right eye causes you to sin, pluck it out and cast it from you; for it is more profitable for you that one of your members perish, than for your whole body to be cast into hell. 30 And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and cast it from you; for it is more profitable for you that one of your members perish, than for your whole body to be cast into hell.​

Knowledge!

The truth of existence.

There is no religion on earth that combines the four colors of men.

The only truth is that knowledge evolves.

Just as no religion can show you how to utilize the internet.

so in reality, it is the evolution of words combined within the mind that allows understanding to involve your choice to contribute and associate.

Same with the knowledge of life; religions share how to go to 'their' heaven, but no where do religions share how life go's.

So as knowledge has evolved allowing life to continue, so does the combining of knowledge allow understanding to exist.

The solution for humanity is for the single form of knowledge to uniformly combine the religions, philosophies and the sciences.

Ah..... then the children can learn the truth uniform to all existence with the misleading guise of beliefs.

For example: did man come from mud?

Did woman come from man?

Did man create words?

Let's let a thinker help us;

To live in accordance with the essence of things is the premise of the moral life. One cannot live in peace of mind without at the same time being in harmony with reality.”

The premises of a moral life is based on a covenant with reality.

No life is authentic that is in conflict with the order of the universe.”

Socrates

And not knowing the order of the universe constitutes a serious handicap in living a moral life!

So without knowledge to understand how can peace reign?

four colours of man??? whats this, please
Red, black, yellow and white.... ever see the wheel of

see the hopi.... (caretakers of the land)

Who are awaiting the 'great white brother'.......

When the GWB brings the last piece of the puzzle........ 'knowledge'... then the combining of mankind can begin.

In the Hopi Medicine Wheel of the Hopi prophecy of the four peoples of the Earth, the cardinal direction North represents the body, air, the color white and 'white skinned peoples', birth, and/or meeting a stranger and learning to trust as in infancy, explained in Erik Erikson's stages of Psychosocial development. The East is held to represent the mind, fire, the color yellow and 'yellow skinned peoples', the adolescent stage, and learning the groups to which people belong. The South holds the heart, the color red and 'red skinned peoples', the Earth, and the young adult stage. Finally West holds the spirit, water, the color blue or black, and 'black-skinned peoples'. West can also represent the final life stage in the wheel, being an elder and passing on knowledge to the next generation so that the wheel may start again just like the circle it takes after. Some claim that the four colours refering to skin colours around the world is a European idea that came after contact.

That was wiki.. but try any search and see for yourself.......

Hey look!

Wikipedia said:
The Four Worlds

Hopi legend tells that the current earth is the Fourth World to be inhabited by Tawa's creations. The story essentially states that in each previous world, the people, though originally happy, became disobedient and lived contrary to Tawa's plan; they engaged in sexual promiscuity, fought one another and would not live in harmony. Thus, the most obedient were led (usually by Spider Woman) to the next higher world, with physical changes occurring both in the people in the course of their journey, and in the environment of the next world. In some stories, these former worlds were then destroyed along with their wicked inhabitants, whereas in others the good people were simply led away from the chaos which had been created by their actions.
Sound familiar, anybody?

sounds like a lovely story

When people offer knowledge to assist in the 'solutions for humanity'..... then it is a 'Love'......

Each can suggest what others believe, but what do 'you' think will assist humanity?

i think we have all tools necessary right now, whethere we use them for good or not is up to us.

So you suggest you have nothing to offer existence?

Or that to share what the 4 colors of men, meant....... there was really nothing for you to learn and share, behind it?

The idea, that any man has no effect, it like saying Newton, Confucious and JC himself, were really just flukes.

Each made a choice and now the question is 'what is yours?'

Do you find any knowledge good enough to share to all the world?

Is there something completely pure within these pages that could actually assist our brethren?

Even to share to one person what is good and truly life giving, is only a matter of choice, for you to plant them seeds and live a long time in your contribution. :eek:

i didnt say I have nothing to offer......... please dont read into my words what i havent written.
i am here to learn
and as for the rest........ i already do.
"use your powers for good, not evil"
was the message i was trying to get across.

i didnt say I have nothing to offer......... please dont read into my words what i havent written.
i am here to learn
and as for the rest........ i already do.
"use your powers for good, not evil"
was the message i was trying to get across.

you are correct

whethere we use them for good or not is up to us
oooops!

My apologies .... i imagine if I was perfect, i would be 'walkin on water'

:p

Namaste and Salaam Islam is for you,

thank you for the post.

One example about Islam i would like to give is that we stand side by side in the mosque their is no distinction in color rich poor or race all are equal to Allah Almighty, we are said to join or foot with each other, we should join our shoulder as much as we could who ever stand beside you, like this one you have? Practically.

yes, our monestaries and temples have meditation and Sutta recital in the same manner, though it depends a bit on the culture. in some cultures the women and men are seperated into different areas and in others they are not. irrespective of that cultural consideration, all beings are equal in terms of class, status and so forth.

sorry but i will reply other later i have a head ache right now here it is 4.09am and may be my reply would come later because of my studies schedule i have.

sure thing :) take your time and do well in your studies.

metta,

~v

Namaste and Salaam Islamis for you,

thank you for the post.

islamis4u said:
look Islam do tell you what to wear it just prescribe you the limit in which you can choose so that you and also society would be save from that factor!!!!It saves the woman from the male lust eyes!!

clearly it does not. demonstrably it does not. Muslim men still feel lust towards women regardless of what they are wearing. it is, however, a very male excuse to blame ones own arousal upon a female.

what is protecting the female from the male body and feelings of lust? shouldn't men have to cover themselves too?

when you analyze such teachings along these lines it becomes easy to distinguish the cultural accretions from the religious teachings in my estimation.

One thing is also noted in the report is that the least rate of rape in countries are those which are Islamic okay!

but there is no evidence given for this, it is simply stated.

further, there is no reasonable way to even get this information since many women that are raped in Muslim countries don't report it for they, the victim, are often found guilty of a crime.

no system that penalizes the victim of a sex crime for being a victim is just or ethical.

Islam have no negative aspect

that is, of course, your opinion. my opinion on this matter is, clearly, different. however, that isn't the question for this response.. i was asking why you wanted to focus on the negative instead of the positive.

why you like to focus on negative aspects of behavior and culture rather than focus on the positive ones. when negative attention is brought towards Islam and Muslim culture it seems you are not wanting to discuss it as much as the positive aspects of Islam and Muslim culture. why the double standard?

I tell yes you are right i say that man should also have to have right gaze

and he should have to cover up. a woman shouldn't feel lust when she looks at a man, correct?

You just give me answer in one and two that a girl with mini skirt 1 and girl in hijab second 2 whom they will put more bad eyes on just give me answer in 1 and 2 i would not entertain any other playing with words okay!!!

i can't answer the question. i've seen women in hijab that were clearly more attractive than women in miniskirts or even nude. for me attractiveness is more than simply how a humans body looks there is an ineffable quality which comes through regardless of the amount of clothing that is being worn.

it strikes me as an antiquated, patriarchal view.

I do not listen to al jazzera saying and do not know much about it!!

then you should since it would make your claims about media in the West wrong.

the problem is, essentially the thing you are talking about. You have this impression, this image, this view of Western beings that is pretty inaccurate and downright strange in some ways. in the same way that you say Westerners don't have a good understanding of Muslims it seems that you don't have a good understanding of Westerners.

if any non-Muslim act of terrorism is found they do not point out or highlight it much!!!!

you don't read or watch Western media therefore you have no idea how much non-Muslim terrorism is covered in the Western news media, do you? the simple fact of the matter is that when it happens it's covered and whomever takes credit for it is, usually, given credit for it.

you may be right, it may be that we beings living in the West don't have a good understanding of Muslims. it seems equally true that you don't have a good understanding of beings living in the West. whilst you can't change the opinions of every Western being; you are just one person and you can change your mind.

i hope that at the conclusion of our discussion you've changed your mind about a few misconceptions that you had about Westerners.

metta,

~v

Solutions for what? Without being specific of the problems, it's rather difficult to discuss the right solutions.

The raising food prices in SE Asian needs solution. Use Philippine as an example, people and merchants are hoarding rice. The rice prices is increasing on the daily base. There is not enough stockpiles to keep the price stable. Poor people are hurting not only in Philippine but also in other SE countries.

Philippine government is aggressively looking for more import from countries with surplus such as USA, Japan, China, Vietnam, Myanmar, Thailand, India...etc. Unfortunately, majority of them short of surplus and refuse to export their rice. The potential chances of rice shortage cause more fear among consumers. The fear causes more hoarding and turns the situation worse. Malaysia and Indonesia both need more rice imports in order to satisfy their domestic consumptions. Countries don't produce enough rice competing the limited surplus on the international market.

Some causes are identified behind the rice shortage problems.

1.In the past 15 year, Philippine government did not pay attention to its agricultural development. Indonesia and Malaysia governments are not far behind.
2.The loss of arable land. Some productive land has been converted to other uses.
3.Rampant population growth. Religions are the causes not the solution behind this issue.
4.Raising fuel cost. Fossil fuel will run out one day eventually and cause irreversible climate damages.
5.Australia rice production was down 95% due to long term drought (climate change). The recent cyclone not only killed farmers but also wiped out one season of rice production in Myanmar.

One recipe for coming humanitarian disaster is to destroy agricultural land paired with rampant population growth. Nations cannot have security without food security first. So far, neither Christianity nor Islam teachings provide any solution to these problems. Could Holy See supply 500,000 metric tons of rice to Philippine?

To solve the problems, it takes some steps to stabilize these countries' population growth and at the same time to increase food production. I just don't see that right solution can be fund in the debates between religions of who has the better doctrines. How many of religious mind persons care about the real cause behind the climate change?

I just don't see that right solution can be fund in the debates between religions of who has the better doctrines. How many of religious mind persons care about the real cause behind the climate change?
The argument can also be made that much of the climate change dogma out there resembles religious dogma in full fervor.

The argument can also be made that much of the climate change dogma out there resembles religious dogma in full fervor.

True, it's mentioned in the book of Thomas the Contender....

“......... and men at the instigation of the rains and winds and air and the light that shines above."

Back