Do Texan men have endowment issues?

Oh this was too much, I almost choked on my Cheetos when I read this:

If dildos are outlawed, only outlaws will have dildos. By the way what is the death toll in Texas from guns?

Oh this was too much, I almost choked on my Cheetos when I read this:
If dildos are outlawed, only outlaws will have dildos.
I think if dildos are outlawed, they will be outlawed by dildos.

careful with them cheetos.

And tao, you need to take a trip across this fine country someday, you'll find we have plenty of backwards ways.

I was looking for something else and happened upon this:

AlterNet: Reproductive Justice and Gender: The Great Texas Dildo Wars of 2008

I had no idea that anywhere in America could have such a backward attitude to a simple dildo. But watching the clip and reading the piece I am left with the almost unbelievable impression that Texan men really do have little willies!! Well what other explanation could there be? :rolleyes:

Tao

You know, that leaves me with only one question hanging... The hell were you looking for?

Laughing.
My.
Ass.
Off.

Reporter: "Well, I have a friend that needs to be 'educated', too, so. That would be my purpose in... in buying one."​
Wink, wink. ;) ;) Nudge, nudge. :cool: :D

Be sure to notice the bag that the "educational model" is placed in, too.

I also appreciate the humor here:

"You see, dildos are just so big, and if you stick one up yourself and you've got a fertilized egg banging around in there and don't know it, you could just jostle the little fella and knock him right out. Or at least give the little guy quite a scare. There's no such threat coming from the average wingnut penis, so no need to ban those. Sure, you people with your science and stuff might think that it's impossible to scare a brainless ball of cells, but you have to understand that the good Lord provides little angels for an embryo, so they can have all the feelings of fear and prayerfulness and resentment of women's liberation that born wingnuts feel -- at least until the embryos have developed brains and can be trained in Sunday school to hate women all on their very own."​

Nyuk nyuk :D nyuk :p :eek:

oh my gawd......................you boys are just toooooooooooooo much. Im blushing and I have absolutely nooooooooooooo Idea what this story is all about. hahahahahahaha. choke.hahahahahaha.

Tao, now I know for sure that I should worry about you..... or should I be concerned for the livestock in Scotland. (are you sure you are not from New Zealand>)

and you know what they say about dildos........If you dont have a good time...............you only have yourself to blame.

Back