5000...again

Waaaaaaaaazaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!! :p aaaaaaaah!

Keep ya clothes on! lol.... *I is wearing hawaiian swimming shorts....* So no nude pics to put all over myface.com or whatever lol.

Too late buddy........remember them satanic orgies...

Nope, just the women in Australia never heard of a Brazilian :rolleyes:

oh dont you even go there my friend..................................................................... brazilian????????????????????????????? why not completely in the bufffffffffffffffff????????????????????????//

eeeewwwww thanks for the mental picture, 123. LOL.
The sauna is much better, all hot an steamy ... with a few drops of sandalwood oil .........towels,,,, are they optional??

The sauna is much better, all hot an steamy ...
You betcha, the sauna is much better because the current temperature in my area is:

42.9 °F / 6.1 °C

...with light rain and wind. :rolleyes:

{Yes, I'm going to continue to complain about the cold in June and even into July if necessary!}

Cold? I have sun burn... :|
From our local TV station:
Welcome to 'June-uary'?
Last lines from the article, (after talking about the snow and wind)
So far this month, Seattle's average high temperature is 57.2 degrees -- this is a full 5 degrees below the record coldest average for June and over 12 degrees below the normal average high, although it's highly unlikely we'll stay this cool the entire month. So far, we've only had one day this month be over 60 degrees.

Some other records: This is the coldest first 8 days of June in Seattle history. Also, Seattle has never gone the first 12 days of June under 65. That record is in jeopardy, but will be close.

In the meantime, get those Valentine's Day dinner reservations in now...

Back