Report in!

It is good to hear from you Sally, although I do wish the news for better for you. Sometimes what is best is not the easiest. I am confident Allah will guide your steps.

It is good to see you back around too, earl. Another one of our wandering strays has found his way back for a visit.

And my thoughts join everybody else's going out for Flow. I wish him well wherever the journey has taken him.

It is good to hear from you Sally, although I do wish the news for better for you. Sometimes what is best is not the easiest. I am confident Allah will guide your steps.

It is good to see you back around too, earl. Another one of our wandering strays has found his way back for a visit.

And my thoughts join everybody else's going out for Flow. I wish him well wherever the journey has taken him.
Thanks Juan-I just hadn't had much to say til recently. Though what I've had to say lately perhaps has stirred, stretched, er (fill-in-the blank), of some. :D earl

i have emailed him and pmed him, but to no avail.....
I dont even know the city where he lives. Does anyone know? If we knew that, we might be able to do a little research........ maybe..
i miss flow...........

I'm afraid not good news on flow. Just found out. Posting a new thread to remember him.

I know she had a very busy workload and was travelling a lot. Maybe try giving her an email?

tao

No, I meant poo, not Path of One :D

If she's otherwise engaged that's fine. You know how we like to keep a check on each other!

s.

I have always looked forward to Paladin's posts, but he does seem to come and go as the mood or whatever strikes him. He has been long silent before, so this time isn't a big surprise. Just the same, I hope he happens to see this and knows he is missed around here. I sent a PM just to get his attention.

And there's poo enough to go around, its not that hard to find... :D Most of it of the male bovine kind... ;) Path on the other hand, did let us know she would be a bit otherwise occupied for a while.

And there's poo enough to go around, its not that hard to find... :D Most of it of the male bovine kind... ;) Path on the other hand, did let us know she would be a bit otherwise occupied for a while.

Thanks for the poo update :)

Paladin ain't been online since we went over to IO...but I know he's spasmodic...

s.

Hi.........

Been watching those bovines too.:rolleyes:

Anyone notice how the number of people on line has dropped over the past few weeks.

- c -

Thanks for the poo update :)

Paladin ain't been online since we went over to IO...but I know he's spasmodic...
Eh, no problem with the poo update, it tends to fertilize and keep things green...if one can get past the flatulence, :D

But I'm not sure how well Paladin would take to being called spasmodic...

Shirley you jest?

Back