Report in!

I was just thinking about a real blast from the past: WHKeith.

He hasn't posted in years. I realize being a published author is time-consuming, but a quick hej doesn't take more than three keystrokes. :(

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

I *do* miss Mr. Keith's input. He was pretty regular here about the time I signed on. Wasn't Siege a friend of his? They both pretty well disappeared about a month or so later. Perhaps a friend request is in order?, since it goes to the email address?

I am back .... again.

Divorced, newly remarried and ready to take on the foes of bigotry and prejudice once more.

Great to see old friends .... big virtual hugs all round.

WOW Miss Sally! You've been a rather busy lady! You have always been a pleasure to have in our company! It's wonderful to see you back!

Always good to see you around MW, this place is just a little bit colder when you aren't here.
BTW, have you seen snoopy?

Thank you Paladin, so good to 'see' you, I shall get the kettle on for the hot water bottles ;)

Nope haven't spoken to him since I was last around here ... is he MIA? :eek:

hey,, where is Pattimax, anybody seen her?

Last she wrote me, she told me she was getting married and moving to South Florida. She hasn't written since. I really, really wish she would. She left no forwarding address or phone number, so I have no way to get in touch. She's a dear friend of mine for a long time, and I worry for her. I hope she is happy with her new husband and new life.

Salty and greymare, are you guys all right? Report in, please.

BBC NEWS | Asia-Pacific | Thousands flee Australia floods

Torrential rains and strong winds have left at least two people dead and forced thousands from their homes on Australia's east coast, officials say.
Large areas of New South Wales and Queensland have been declared disaster zones. As many as 20,000 people have been cut off by the floodwaters.
The flooding is the most extensive in the two states for 30 years.
Earlier, evacuation orders were issued for five more communities, including 2,000 people in the town of Kempsey.
The Queensland authorities have also closed all beaches along the state's northern coast as 80km/h (55mph) winds caused swells of up to 6m (20ft).
The Australian Bureau of Meteorology said the storm would begin to lessen later on Saturday, but warned that there continued to be a risk of flash-floods.
_45813160_australia_queensland_nsw09.gif

On Friday, the body of a 70-year-old man was found at Raleigh, south of Coffs Harbour in New South Wales, near where floodwaters had submerged his car.
Another man died in Queensland on Wednesday, when a sheet of metal blew off a building and crashed through his office window.
Severe weather has affected many parts of Australia in recent months.
There have already been floods in the east and north, while in the south conditions have been extremely dry, contributing to the severity of bushfires in Victoria which claimed more than 170 lives.

I *do* miss Mr. Keith's input. He was pretty regular here about the time I signed on. Wasn't Siege a friend of his? They both pretty well disappeared about a month or so later. Perhaps a friend request is in order?, since it goes to the email address?

I've been in contact with Bill since then, but things got pretty hectic with him that left him starting from scratch again in life (or something to that effect).

Here's hoping we enjoy his company again sometime soon.

Thanks Sg. I am well. The severe weather didnt effect the area i am in as bad as those south of me. We got a few days of rain and wind, but just an hour or so south of me, well, they got it bad. Thankfully, the worst of natures fury tends to dissapate by the time it reaches us here in Maryborough. Thank you for your concern, I have had my grandson staying with me, (oh and his mu;m and dad. lol) so, I have been enjoying their company plus, my son seems tobe physically attatched to this computer, thus explaining my absence.
i cant speak for salty, but i thinkhe lives on the west coast, I hope he is ok.
Love the Grey

That's an order! lol..

Just to let you know... (flow, Karen, cavalier, Sally, saltmeister. And everyone else that hasn't been on for awhile) We're all thinking of yah! don't forget to stop by and let us know how ya doing. :)

Yes Alex? :confused:

s.

Has anyone seen or heard from Thomas lately?
No. And I have already wondered if this has anything to do with crossing verbage and swords with me. But surely he thinks enough of the rest of you that he can tolerate one fly in the ointment?

Back