I heard they accept beards and moustaches in Siberia, but it's only a rumor.

I heard they accept beards and moustaches in Siberia, but it's only a rumor.

Well, as I said, they can offer to have it shaved/cut off.

Is the moustache really important to you?

I have a bit of a beard myself, but luckily I'm away on holiday in another country. I'll have to cut it off before returning to Beardlessland. Otherwise I'll be detained and possibly deported when I come back! I'll have to remember to keep a pair of scissors and a shaver ready.

Yeah I think some do think like that, and only see the worst in certain images and fail to see a bigger message a bigger picture... Shame for them....

Sometimes you grow attached to seeing someone with that same avatar.:) But if you keep changing your avatar, it doesn't really bother me. When they change the avatar (which you liked), it just isn't the same anymore.:eek::confused:

Maybe I'm just nostalgic. Sometimes I like things to not change so much.

I know what you mean Salty. Like Angel's new avatar, that dark angel thing, pretty cool. But I'm not getting attached this time, I know he'll change it in a week or so and then it'll only be a fading memory, like all the others that came and went before...

I always look forward to Alex's avatars, never know what your going to get!:)

Attachment to avatars? At some places, I very rarely change my avatar. At others, I frequently do. Even at the places where I frequently change my avatar, I'll get comments about how happy they are to see Tsai Luan (my current avatar) again when I change my avatar back to that one. Perhaps I'll have to assemble some of my favorite avatars into an animated GIF image along the same lines as this image:
magicpotion8gt.gif

I know what you mean Salty. Like Angel's new avatar, that dark angel thing, pretty cool. But I'm not getting attached this time, I know he'll change it in a week or so and then it'll only be a fading memory, like all the others that came and went before...

I almost forgot Alex used to be called Dark Angel. Yet for some reason I remember him as the same person. I'm not bothered by Alex/Dark Angel constantly changing his avatar, as that's what he's done right from the very beginning. He's a shape-shifter. Actually I think I remember now. His original screen name was 17th Angel. -- if I remember correctly.

I remember how one of his first avatars was a strange, cartoonish, Chinese or Chinese-like character with eyes on it, holding some kind of lightning bolt. Something like that..... I wonder if he keeps a record of all his past avatars...... I'd definitely be interested in all the things he's been in the past two or so years that he's been here.

I don't know how I knew it was him, despite the change of screen name..... I've been away so long I've forgotten his history. Somehow I just knew. Must be something at the back of my mind..... or when I came back I noticed something that reminded me of 17th Angel, forgot his screen name but remembered and recognised his online personality.

BTW, if I'm not mistaken, that dark angel figure might actually be Sauron's incarnation from Lord of the Rings. If not, one of his highest subordinates. I could be wrong, maybe it's from somewhere else. But when I saw it, I thought.....LOTR!

Just think of it as an angel of deliverance.. :D I think in all I've had four usernames/handles on this site first two were banned lol, but something about me a lways sticks in the mind so it's expected that something would ring a bell :D

This one you've made is my favorite so far.

Attachments

• alex-halfface.jpg
    alex-halfface.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 246
It's my fav too. I haven't changed too often, just occasionally. I get bored every now and then and need a change. Plus, when I first arrived I hadn't figured out the avatar thing so I wound up with a stock image for a long time. I figure I'll gradually find more avatars I like and rotate through them. :D

Back