Virtual fancy dress party!

2963690055_0c2d29bd46.jpg

172279662_38729b787c.jpg

Let's see, if the guys can borrow the ladies' clothing, the ladies can borrow the mens' clothing!

Therefore, I will need to borrow:

• A 100% Extra-Long-Staple Pima cotton dress shirt. (You know, the one women just love to borrow.)
  • A pair of tall equestrian dress boots
  • A finely tailored 100% cashmere duster coat
  • A fine cashmere fedora hat to match the coat

Thank you in advance! :D
Mmmm.... this lady has style!!

Mmmm.... this lady has style!!
If you haven't already noticed, I've left trousers off of my 'need to borrow' list. My body is not built in a manner that the trousers will stay at the customary height of just below my buttocks--they'll just fall down. So, might as well just dispense with them altogether! :rolleyes:

If you haven't already noticed, I've left trousers off of my 'need to borrow' list. My body is not built in a manner that the trousers will stay at the customary height of just below my buttocks--they'll just fall down. So, might as well just dispense with them altogether! :rolleyes:

Gulps*

Well them there boots, and that there coat... and no trousers!! My BPM is rising......and thats not all!!

tao

Gulps*

Well them there boots, and that there coat... and no trousers!! My BPM is rising......and thats not all!!

tao
I'm sure that the shirt will be long enough to cover my legs to the knees, so that's all that would be showing. (I'll have to borrow a shirt from a really tall guy, just to be safe.) :)

I shall have to come as a black bedsheet with a pair of eyes :p

Back