Virtual fancy dress party!

You really wear that? With the hat and shades? Oh and you need to get the trousers taken up.. They are too long.

Yeh, but never with the waistcoat. And I usually have a belt on too which sorts the trooser length oot ;) I go for more of a blues brothers look than a gangster one tho.

Attachments

• 1234.JPG
    1234.JPG
    11.9 KB · Views: 272
So what kinda jazz music you going to bring to this party?

The club I go to is pretty varied. I usually go on the freestyle night when anyone who wants can join in. Not really into the so called progressive stuff though.

LoL No Juantoo, I have no tattoo's anywhere.

Not heard much progressive jazz... What I have done sounds very... Spacey? Not in a "out there dude" way but in a epic space adventure kinda futuristic vibe lol...

In reference to tattoos... My 15yo neice showed me her tattoo the other day... I cringed... Then recalled my own flesh and teenage years.... Funny how with time thoughts change lol.

Not heard much progressive jazz... What I have done sounds very... Spacey? Not in a "out there dude" way but in a epic space adventure kinda futuristic vibe lol...

In reference to tattoos... My 15yo neice showed me her tattoo the other day... I cringed... Then recalled my own flesh and teenage years.... Funny how with time thoughts change lol.
lol, yeh we are destined to become grumpy old... Still glad I never got a tattoo tho I still get the urge to punk it up a bit.

tao

I will certainly do something fancy and get dressed.

You won't recognise me at first.....until you start eating.

I'm in the food.:D

Or not. LOL (Says Kim who definitely plans to get at least one more tattoo... maybe more- and is nearly 30.)

So... I actually used to have a suit that matched that ganster one of Tao's. It was from a Lip Service line called... literally... Gangsta Pranksta. LOL

I think I'll come Steampunk this time (and yes, I actually own this very dress though this is not me):

92-1731.jpg

Oh, but a red stone fits his personality so well. LOL Garnet or ruby, Alex?

I believe Garnet will take offense at being stuck on Alex's belly and she just might shove him through the Milwaukee Sewerage Treatment Plant where she works for trying such stuff (I believe.)

My sincerest apologies for this, Garnet. *hands Garnet a cute :kitty:*

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Fancy dress party, eh? I spose I should wear a suit. How about my birthday suit?

Back