Is jesus christ ....god ?

Mee, you didnt answer my question. The son of God only means a good man, as the son of devil only means a bad man. On what basis you interpret Jesus as the son of God litterly, but others as the sons of God symbolically? And how can you interpret Jesus as the son of God literly, and others as sons of the devil symbolically?

How he is the "only-begotten Son." Jesus’ being called the "only-begotten Son" (Joh 1:14; 3:16, 18; 1Jo 4:9) does not mean that the other spirit creatures produced were not God’s sons, for they are called sons as well. (Ge 6:2, 4; Job 1:6; 2:1; 38:4-7)

However, by virtue of his being the sole direct creation of his Father, the firstborn Son was unique, different from all others of God’s sons, all of whom were created or begotten by Jehovah through that firstborn Son.

So "the Word" was Jehovah’s "only-begotten Son" in a particular sense, even as Isaac was Abraham’s "only-begotten son" in a particular sense (his father already having another son but not by his wife Sarah).—Heb 11:17; Ge 16:15.

Who is the saviour, who is the redeemer, who is I Am, who is alpha and omega, who is light, who is everlasting life, who is judge, who is creator according to the bible in its entirety?

Who is the saviour, who is the redeemer, who is I Am, who is alpha and omega, who is light, who is everlasting life, who is judge, who is creator according to the bible in its entirety?
the bible will give you the answer. its good to do lots of research

How he is the "only-begotten Son." Jesus’ being called the "only-begotten Son" (Joh 1:14; 3:16, 18; 1Jo 4:9) does not mean that the other spirit creatures produced were not God’s sons, for they are called sons as well. (Ge 6:2, 4; Job 1:6; 2:1; 38:4-7)

However, by virtue of his being the sole direct creation of his Father, the firstborn Son was unique, different from all others of God’s sons, all of whom were created or begotten by Jehovah through that firstborn Son.

So "the Word" was Jehovah’s "only-begotten Son" in a particular sense, even as Isaac was Abraham’s "only-begotten son" in a particular sense (his father already having another son but not by his wife Sarah).—Heb 11:17; Ge 16:15.

Excuse me, mee. How could Joh or others knew that Jesus is "God's begotten Son"!!!!!!!!

PLEASE, could you provide me with Jesus's Words that say that "he is God's begotten son". Could you, Mee?

Excuse me, mee. How could Joh or others knew that Jesus is "God's begotten Son"!!!!!!!!

PLEASE, could you provide me with Jesus's Words that say that "he is God's begotten son". Could you, Mee?
You seem to be forgetting something , ALL SCRIPTURE IS INSPIRED OF GOD 2 timothy3;16

and as the bible informs us , Jesus is the ONLY-BEGOTTEN SON he is the ONLY ONE created by JEHOVAH ALONE. Before Jehovah created him there was only JEHOVAH .

The apostle John repeatedly describes the Lord Jesus Christ as the only-begotten Son of God. (Joh 1:14; 3:16, 18; 1Jo 4:9)

This is not in reference to his human birth or to him as just the man Jesus. As the Lo´gos, or Word, "this one was in the beginning with God," even "before the world was." (Joh 1:1, 2; 17:5, 24)

At that time while in his prehuman state of existence, he is described as the "only-begotten Son" whom his Father sent "into the world."—1Jo 4:9

When JOHN 1;1 speaks of BEGINNING it is refering to the beginning of creation by God

Jehovah himself produced me as the BEGINNING of his way, the earliest of his achievements of long ago. proverbs 8;22

He is the image of the invisible God, the FIRSTBORN of all creation; collsions1;15

And to the angel of the congregation in La·o·di·ce´a write: These are the things that the Amen says, the faithful and true witness, the BEGINNING of the creation by God revelation 3;14

Jesus is 'a' MIGHTY GOD?

Just how many Gods are there?

only one most high ,as the bible informs us in psalm 83;18.

and it is that most high God JEHOVAH(the ancient of days) who has GIVEN Jesus great aurthority Daniel 7;13-14

and NOW Jesus is a reigning king and he has recieved his kingship
(Ezekiel 21:26, 27)

:) THRILLING TIMES WE ARE LIVING IN ,IN THIS TIME OF THE END :)

its all happening in the last days DANIEL 12;4

Mighty God and Eternal Father

Jesus is also "Mighty God" and "Eternal Father." This does not mean that he usurps the authority and position of Jehovah, who is "God our Father." (2 Corinthians 1:2)

"He [Jesus] . . . gave no consideration to a seizure, namely, that he should be equal to God." (Philippians 2:6)

He is called Mighty God, not Almighty God.

Jesus never thought of himself as God Almighty, for he spoke of his Father as "the only true God," that is, the only God who should be worshiped. (John 17:3; Revelation 4:11)

In the Scriptures, the word "god" can mean "mighty one" or "strong one." (Exodus 12:12; Psalm 8:5; 2 Corinthians 4:4)

Before Jesus came to earth, he was "a god," "existing in God’s form." After his resurrection, he returned to an even higher position in the heavens. (John 1:1; Philippians 2:6-11)

Further, the designation "god" carries an additional implication. Judges in Israel were called "gods"—once by Jesus himself. (Psalm 82:6; John 10:35)

Jesus is Jehovah’s appointed Judge, "destined to judge the living and the dead." (2 Timothy 4:1; John 5:30)

Clearly, he is well named Mighty God.

The title "Eternal Father" refers to the Messianic King’s power and authority to give humans the prospect of eternal life on earth. (John 11:25, 26)

The legacy of our first parent, Adam, was death. Jesus, the last Adam, "became a life-giving spirit." (1 Corinthians 15:22, 45; Romans 5:12, 18)

Just as Jesus, the Eternal Father, will live forever, so obedient mankind will enjoy the benefits of his fatherhood eternally.—Romans 6:9:)

you seem to like your own words and not the bibles words . but no worries you will not be the first to do that ;)

There can be only one...
yes there is only one most high God , and i bet you can guess who it is ;)

PSALM 83;18 Jehovah

Its good how the bible always puts us straight 2 timothy 3;16.

i am glad about that because men throughout the centuries have made up all sorts of doctrines :)

in view of the plain evidence of the Scriptures themselves, there is no reason for objecting to translations showing that Jesus is not merely God’s unique or incomparable Son but also his "only-begotten Son,"

hence descended from God in the sense of being produced by God.

This is confirmed by apostolic references to this Son as "the firstborn of all creation" and as "the One born [form of gen·na´o] from God" (Col 1:15; 1Jo 5:18),

while Jesus himself states that he is "the beginning of the creation by God."—Re 3:14.

in view of the plain evidence of the Scriptures themselves, there is no reason for objecting to translations showing that Jesus is not merely God’s unique or incomparable Son but also his "only-begotten Son,"

hence descended from God in the sense of being produced by God.

This is confirmed by apostolic references to this Son as "the firstborn of all creation" and as "the One born [form of gen·na´o] from God" (Col 1:15; 1Jo 5:18),

while Jesus himself states that he is "the beginning of the creation by God."—Re 3:14.

Arent you contradicting yourself, Mee?!!!! You dont believe in the deity of Jesus because he never said " I am God", while you believe that Jesus is God's begotten son, though he never said that.

Mee, you too are objecting to translations that refer to the deity of Jesus:
He is worshiped Matthew 2:2,11, 14:33,28:9
He is prayed to Acts 7:59. 1Cor, 1:2
He was called God John 20:28, Heb 1:8
The fullness of deity dwells in Him Col 2:9

Why do you object to the deity of Jesus, and dont object to the literal fatherhood of God to Jesus, Mee?

What is your criteria, Mee?

If you follow the same criteria, which is Jesus's words, then neither the deity of Jesus nor God's literal fatherhood to him are confirmed by Jesus, hence you have to disbelieve in both of them. But, if you believe in the translations as a whole, then you have to believe in both of them. Believing in one, and rejecting the other on different criteria is really questionable.

In your own words, who is the saviour, who is the redeemer, who is I Am, who is alpha and omega, who is light, who is everlasting life, who is judge, who is creator according to the bible in its entirety?

Arent you contradicting yourself, Mee?!!!! You dont believe in the deity of Jesus because he never said " I am God", while you believe that Jesus is God's begotten son, though he never said that.

Mee, you too are objecting to translations that refer to the deity of Jesus:
He is worshiped Matthew 2:2,11, 14:33,28:9
He is prayed to Acts 7:59. 1Cor, 1:2
He was called God John 20:28, Heb 1:8
The fullness of deity dwells in Him Col 2:9

Why do you object to the deity of Jesus, and dont object to the literal fatherhood of God to Jesus, Mee?

What is your criteria, Mee?

If you follow the same criteria, which is Jesus's words, then neither the deity of Jesus nor God's literal fatherhood to him are confirmed by Jesus, hence you have to disbelieve in both of them. But, if you believe in the translations as a whole, then you have to believe in both of them. Believing in one, and rejecting the other on different criteria is really questionable.
Often because man tends to make God in his own image. `

Back