Do you have a demon?

that said, I think that the devil and his demons are looking for anyway that they can to oppress us, spiritual warfare is a serious business

Oh come now, you're taking this too seriously! You yourself typed that it is bull****.

And yeah for you and francis king, the two kings of the demon risk test, thus far. Anyone beat a 23? Mee?

Anyone?

Do I have a demon!? I SURE FREAKING DOO!!! His name is chuckles... And he lives in my fridge and wants me to kill the Queen...

lmao....... I like my number... I'm at low risk... cause it isn't common for a demon to possess another demon..... :)

Your test score is 17

You are at low risk for demonic oppression/possession.

Pfft. You cheated too. You rigged it. 17. Too perfect.

Oh come now, you're taking this too seriously! You yourself typed that it is bull****.

well I meant that the survey was bull****, demonic oppression is real and common place. spiritual warfare is vital.

Glory to God said:
well I meant that the survey was bull****, demonic oppression is real and common place. spiritual warfare is vital.
Spiritual warfare is real to you, so you do give it some credibility, since you are an honest person. This Bob Larson guy does not. Your concern is understandable, however you have to admit there is something wrong with this guy, G2G. Don't put your own reputation on the line for him.

Just look at his face, and you can see he's oozing something. I follow the link from the quiz page over to his 'The Real Exorcist' site, and he truly is just selling DVD's! Since he is charging money, do not spare him. First of all, a giant silver cross does not help fight demons, and I won't overlook that it is an appeal to popular vampire movies. When is the last time you have see a minister say "Please pass me that big silver cross, because I'm expunging a demon?" There is a picture of him holding up big silver cross, like he were fighting vampires! Look into his eyes, not literally, but look at all the ropes he's pulling behind curtains.

Proverbs 6:13 winks with his eyes, scrapes with his feet, points with his finger,

Pfft. You cheated too. You rigged it. 17. Too perfect.

Truly, truly I say to you, I did not rig it.

Too perfect.

Too perfect, too seventeen, too... me. :)

Although as I said, if the questions were slightly... ONLY SLIGHTLY!!! Different, then so to would be my score.

lol mee would get like 30.... :/ Do not be decieved by that front lol

I have hormones instead. :p

PMS is so over-rated

Oh my I am having my period *whine whine whine* it's like... ugh get over it....... I thank the "gods" my girl isn't one of those that use that as an excuse to be a bitch :s

I haven't (yet) met a woman that does this.... But, it must be common cause there are so many boring jokes about it.

PMS is so over-rated

Oh my I am having my period *whine whine whine* it's like... ugh get over it....... I thank the "gods" my girl isn't one of those that use that as an excuse to be a bitch :s

I haven't (yet) met a woman that does this.... But, it must be common cause there are so many boring jokes about it.
Actually, laughing at it is a good way to deal with it. :)

even Bob Marley was into spiritual warfare

So Much Things To Say lyrics
I'n'I nah come to fight flesh and blood,
But spiritual wickedness in 'igh and low places.
So while they fight you down,
Stand firm and give Jah thanks and praises.
'Cos I'n'I no expect to be justified
by the laws of men - by the laws of men.
Oh, true they have found me guilty,
But through - through Jah proved my innocency.

I scored 22--moderate risk. :(
I will pray that I never get a demon.

Back