There is no justice if atheism is true

Yes. But you ask for references, and when they are provided you pooh pooh the references, because you don't like them -- because you alone have it all right -- you alone know what's going on -- and therefore only what fits your paradigm exists for you
I ask because sometimes a quote can ring bells
Please don't tell me what I like, or know, or think, rather just tell me what you like, know or think. You have no clue about what I might be thinking until I write it. True?

No, only that there was a higher hidden purpose. The Bab'i had no peace to practice the law, they were being slaughtered.

A purpose that very few grasped at the time. God always has a reason. Only if we try, will we start to unravel that meaning.

Regards Tony
The Bab was not a peaceful person.

Please don't tell me what I like, or know, or think, rather just tell me what you like, know or think. You have no clue about what I might be thinking until I write it. True?
But I know a bit about the gospels and (for example) I don't think that Jesus said too much about Justice in an afterlife.
The Rich Man and Lazarus

“There was a rich man who was dressed in purple and fine linen and lived in luxury every day. At his gate was laid a beggar named Lazarus, covered with sores and longing to eat what fell from the rich man’s table. Even the dogs came and licked his sores.

“The time came when the beggar died and the angels carried him to Abraham’s side. The rich man also died and was buried. In Hades, where he was in torment, he looked up and saw Abraham far away, with Lazarus by his side. So he called to him, ‘Father Abraham, have pity on me and send Lazarus to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue, because I am in agony in this fire.’

“But Abraham replied, ‘Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, while Lazarus received bad things, but now he is comforted here and you are in agony. And besides all this, between us and you a great chasm has been set in place, so that those who want to go from here to you cannot, nor can anyone cross over from there to us.’

“He answered, ‘Then I beg you, father, send Lazarus to my family, for I have five brothers. Let him warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.’

“Abraham replied, ‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them listen to them.’

“‘No, father Abraham,’ he said, ‘but if someone from the dead goes to them, they will repent.’

“He said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.’”

Luke 16:19-31
Now, if Jesus really did say that, just how many Christians can survive the torment of Hades?
If they believe in that then why don't they live it?
Waste of time, imo ...

Life is a coincidence from right before the inception. Why did the sperm that resulted in you alone got to fertilize the ovum? There were some 150 million others. :D
Ain't that just the absolute total lottery win, for each of us? In fact it's more like winning the lottery three times in a row.
I think I'll drink to that...... And that my wife would win that lottery as well , quite a wonderful gift for me.

Waste of time, imo ...
Again. Jesus didn't say much about justice, and offering his supposed threats of hellfire for any who refuse to believe he is God just don't count for me. OK?

No .. that would be the bell-ringers at your local church. ;)

Me: Don't the bells sound good today?
You: Pardon?
Me: I said, don't the bells sound good today?
You: Sorry, I can't hear you for the ruddy bells.

Again. Jesus didn't say much about justice, and offering his supposed threats of hellfire for any who refuse to believe he is God just don't count for me. OK?
?? That's what I was referring to.
You said
But I know a bit about the gospels and (for example) I don't think that Jesus said too much about Justice in an afterlife.
I responded:
The Rich Man and Lazarus
You responded:
Now, if Jesus really did say that, just how many Christians can survive the torment of Hades?
If they believe in that then why don't they live it?
This would seem to be your own problem, since you were provided with a reply to your request?

No .. that would be the bell-ringers at your local church. ;)

Me: Don't the bells sound good today?
You: Pardon?
Me: I said, don't the bells sound good today?
You: Sorry, I can't hear you for the ruddy bells.
What is your religion? If you already told me then I missed it.

No, it's not OK.
At least get it right.

Jesus wasn't in the business of threatening anybody.
If you have no interest in what he actually said, it's your loss.
Look at what I quoted again.
Where does it say that he is God?
Where does it say that he would send anybody to hell?
We are capable of doing that all by ourselves.

No, it's not OK.
At least get it right.

Jesus wasn't in the business of threatening anybody.
If you have no interest in what he actually said, it's your loss.
Look at what I quoted again.
Where does it say that he is God?
Where does it say that he would send anybody to hell?
We are capable of doing that all by ourselves.
So you don't believe that Jesus was the son of God, or God himself. OK.

But you need to read the last pages, because Christians show where he is reported to have told of Hades for those who don't believe in him.
Threats? Those are if they are to be believed.

The funny part of all this, the OP is mainly asking for Ahanu to respond to a statement he made. Instead we get 7 pages of bickering and sniping and none of it from Ahanu.... 😁

But you need to read the last pages, because Christians show where he is reported to have told of Hades for those who don't believe in him ...
Nope:
The Rich Man and Lazarus

“There was a rich man who was dressed in purple and fine linen and lived in luxury every day. At his gate was laid a beggar named Lazarus, covered with sores and longing to eat what fell from the rich man’s table. Even the dogs came and licked his sores.

“The time came when the beggar died and the angels carried him to Abraham’s side. The rich man also died and was buried. In Hades, where he was in torment, he looked up and saw Abraham far away, with Lazarus by his side. So he called to him, ‘Father Abraham, have pity on me and send Lazarus to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue, because I am in agony in this fire.’

“But Abraham replied, ‘Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, while Lazarus received bad things, but now he is comforted here and you are in agony. And besides all this, between us and you a great chasm has been set in place, so that those who want to go from here to you cannot, nor can anyone cross over from there to us.’

“He answered, ‘Then I beg you, father, send Lazarus to my family, for I have five brothers. Let him warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.’

“Abraham replied, ‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them listen to them.’

“‘No, father Abraham,’ he said, ‘but if someone from the dead goes to them, they will repent.’

“He said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.’”

Luke 16:19-31

Back