Follow Christ but not Christian

1691546676283.png

Explain to me what is negative about records that you claim to exist? That's what I'm asking about. I'm working on an ancestry project and if you could just get me access to those records I would be extremely happy!!!!! Nothing to even do with Jesus. Just let me know where they are. YOU claim these records exist. That is NOT a negative claim. Prove they exist or stop wasting my time.
I thought we were discussing the existence of Yeshua on this thread.
As for the Roman records . . . good luck finding anything about Yeshua in any of these records
Also try the Library of Congress, which is where I go online when I need to research something.
Whenever I get home from the road I'll look for the books I have on this subject.

I thought we were discussing the existence of Yeshua on this thread.
As for the Roman records . . . good luck finding anything about Yeshua in any of these records
Also try the Library of Congress, which is where I go online when I need to research something.
Whenever I get home from the road I'll look for the books I have on this subject.
You claimed that the Roman had immaculate census records. It's not my job to research your point. The Library of Congress has no such records. But since you wouldn't say something that wasn't true, then I'm sure you will find these immaculate records. I look forward to seeing the census and execution records you mention. It's quite difficult to find records of someone in nonexistent records.

G!d Is Love
Is is equals? =? It is to me.

So when I read any sentence where love cannot replace "the word" than I feel a need to look deeper, to sit with it, find the allegory, the parable or metaphysical interp that can reside within the verse.

If love does not fit...than it becomes a line I ignore...as it seems (to me) a MANifestation.
That sword cuts both ways...
Indeed. In deed, lol

You said all religions started with the golden rule... I believe they all grew to contain the golden rule...but they all started with a child grabbing at their parents hem asking, "Why?".

Why does the son rise? Why is the sky blue? Why is there evil? Why...

And dad and mom made stuff up...

What do you do with what you believe?

Do you tear others down, or build others up?
A little bit of both I'm afraid. I would like to think that I do more of the first and less of the latter but there are times I fail miserably.

But you've been reading my regurgitated pablum for years. You've seen my snark and indignation as well as my level empathy and compassion.

I think it's not as important what I think I do with what I believe in this regard, but what you and others think I do in this regard.

If you would have put percentages as to whether I tear down or build up what would you say?

But I do believe every action has consequences
Most people learn this at about the age of two years? Does it therefore follow that there is no higher power than man?

Last edited:
Most people learn this at about the age of two years? It means there is no higher power than man?
Actually we now know due to mri studies, the portion of the brain which can discern future consequences from current actions is not fully developed till about 25, 27 for men...I am still working on it.

But I was referencing the black elk quote on prayer, which we eacg understand in a completely different way.

But I was referencing the black elk quote on prayer, which we eacg understand in a completely different way.
The Sioux used to torture their prisoners to death

Of course the plains Indians had many good qualities too

I think it's not as important what I think I do with what I believe in this regard, but what you and others think I do in this regard.
I politely disagree. I am not accountable for you, you are not accountable for me. I can share with you; maybe some finds a place in your thoughts, maybe some doesn't. I'm sure you've seen that some of your thoughts shared with me have found a place, even if slightly repurposed.
If you would have put percentages as to whether I tear down or build up what would you say?
It is not my place to judge. The question is largely rhetorical, the answer is more for you than anybody else. I think your heart is basically good, as well intended as any - if it were not so I would likely have no more to do with you.

While I consider myself very tolerant, I don't suffer fools gladly.

Back