Absolute Truth

Is violence in decline? Yes or no?
No. Do you see a decline in violence? Russia-Ukraine, Israel-Palestine, Israel-Iran, India-China-Pakistan, Pakistan-Afghanistan, and elsewhere? Europe and USA arming Ukraine against Russia. Russia, China, USA, N. Korea itching for a conflict. Tension in South China Sea.
These messengers of Allah hardly matter for humanity. Bahaollah, least of all. Mirza Ghulam Ahmad was more popular. They had their time and passed on.

Last edited:
Sometimes I wonder if violence is part of the natural cycle. When man has plenty, he wants more and seeks to spread his reach. Then, what is possessed by others become tempting to grab even if by force. The two clash and even if a weaker force is overcome, elements of it will resist in secret seeking a chance to clash again when they believe they are strong enough.

The battles burn up resources of many kinds until there are few enough that resources for the self again become more important and battle is stopped for a while until resources become plenty again. And so the cycle continues.

You will never get me to believe that the great messengers/holymen etc are but people who had higher consciousness than the majority around them.

I think many abused this and allowed themselves to be worshipped as higher-than-human beings.
Another key thought is that none desired worship of themselves.

They One and All offered that they were men like us, I see the Messages enable us to focus on the object of our potential unity. that is, that there is only One God and that should be our point of dedication to a life of service to each other.

Regards Tony

OK, but like everyone else you are so absorbed in the messenger that the message itself and the application of same seems an aside, or afterthought, if even a thought at all.

This also is not unique to B'hai, it is pretty well universal across religions.

With all due respect, we are still dwelling in the difference between knowledge and wisdom. Knowledge being the understanding that tomato is a fruit, Wisdom being the understanding not to put tomato in a fruit salad.

I will choose Wisdom over Knowledge every time.
Is not wisdom built upon knowledge?

Do we not teach our children so they can become wise?

Knowledge does not always mean book learning, life experiences also add to our knowledge and in turn expand our wisdom.

Can we be wise, without knowledge?

Regards Tony

Can we be wise, without knowledge?
Yes.

However, the reverse is far more common. I've met many knowledgeable people who were not wise.

Many are the educated idiots who've crossed my path over the years.

1692645060615.png

Another key thought is that none desired worship of themselves.

They One and All offered that they were men like us, I see the Messages enable us to focus on the object of our potential unity. that is, that there is only One God and that should be our point of dedication to a life of service to each other.

Regards Tony

(Well, I do not believe in the one God.)
Putting that aside, I just did a quick review of some of your posts and you say
"The source of all truth from God to us are the Manifestations of God, who are the Prophets / Messengers." and I have seen you claim that Baháʼu'lláh is 'The Father' (as in Christianity).
So you certainly don't believe they are men like us.

But if all arguments are based on fabricated hadith, it has no value.
All Hadith and this concept all have to have foundation in the Quran.

Quran 4:162 "We have sent thee inspiration, as We sent it to Noah and the Messengers after him: we sent inspiration to Abraham, Isma'il, Isaac, Jacob and the Tribes, to Jesus, Job, Jonah, Aaron, and solomon, and to David We gave the Psalms".

All from the One Source, indicating the unity of the Messengers,who were all given Inspiration of God. Thus Muhammad is also the First and the Last Messenger, that has no beginning and most importantly, no end.

Also (6:84) And We bestowed upon Abraham (offspring) Ishaq (Isaac) and Ya'qub (Jacob) and each of them did We guide to the right way as We had earlier guided Noah to the right way; and (of his descendants We guided) Da'ud (David) and Sulayman (Solomon), Ayyub (Job), Yusuf (Joseph), Musa (Moses) and Harun (Aaron).

Regards Tony

(Well, I do not believe in the one God.)
Putting that aside, I just did a quick review of some of your posts and you say
"The source of all truth from God to us are the Manifestations of God, who are the Prophets / Messengers." and I have seen you claim that Baháʼu'lláh is 'The Father' (as in Christianity).
So you certainly don't believe they are men like us.

The key is I share these concepts. It is not important to anybody as to what I beleive, we each have our own path to walk.

I do beleive the flesh body was indeed a man like us. The flesh body of the Messengers are born, live and die and are subject to the material senses.

Yet what defines a person, is not the flesh, which then brings us to the topic of Absolute Truth, who are they and what are we really made of?

Regards Tony

The key is I share these concepts. It is not important to anybody as to what I beleive, we each have our own path to walk.

I do beleive the flesh body was indeed a man like us. The flesh body of the Messengers are born, live and die and are subject to the material senses.

Yet what defines a person, is not the flesh, which then brings us to the topic of Absolute Truth, who are they and what are we really made of?

Regards Tony
Actually, no flesh, no person.
Look after the flesh and be your best self.
That's the best service to humanity.
It's nothing to do with any concept of 'absolute truth'.

When I was younger (teens) we used to laugh at our grandparents who would all say 'As long as you've got your health'.

There is no end to what a human being can experience, without wrapping our experiences with names(concepts).
I say that having been convinced for over 20 years that I knew what Absolute truth is, only to realize I was discovering more about myself. That's all I was and am experiencing.

I had to climb down, or rather fell, from a very high plateau and fortunately made it out alive. (I am still picking up the pieces. Many others chose to end their lives).

Back