The consequences of our neglect.

The perfection of nature and return to the Spirit from which it originated
Perfection of nature...

Every living thing fights for existence. Be they plant or animal they establish a territory and attempt to dominate it...

Man and their big brain ain't no different.

Reactions: RJM
The Messengers to come in this Dispensation, the age of fulfillment, which we are told will last at least 500,000 years, will most likely come as they previously have, about every 1000 years, a day of God. So that tells me at least another 500 will come in this age of fulfillment.
Good to know that there are people who know everything, Bahais and their manifestation of Allah.

But isn't that a fairly common religious belief, the idea of an end times that puts an end to all human evil? Unless I'm misunderstanding your statement, isn't that also what (most) Christians believe? That sin won't be destroyed until Christ comes, triumphant?
It's a balance. Short answer to your question – yes.

But part of that message will be that we were expected to assist in the process ... it's a bit like forgiveness, you shouldn't bank on it allowing you to carry on business as usual.

A 'change of heart' is pretty fundamental to realising the parousia – and there is precious little sign of that ...

A problem could be that in the next 50 years the 'developed' nations go through a population collapse making them unable to sustain the technical level necessary, while the undeveloped, especially Africa, experience population explosion, but without the technical skills to manage?
Some people from African countries (from India too, from small villages in the hinterland) are very technologically advanced. They fool people all around the world with their computers.

Some people from African countries (from India too, from small villages in the hinterland) are very technologically advanced. They fool people all around the world with their computers.
Ah yes, I know. But in Africa it is corruption in government* that holds back development -- IMO

*And so all down the line

Last edited:
A problem could be that in the next 50 years the 'developed' nations go through a population collapse making them unable to sustain the technical level necessary, while the undeveloped, especially Africa, experience population explosion, but without the technical skills to manage?
Add to that the outlook of increasing severity of environmental conditions and ecological collapse – the collapse of biodiversity is well recorded –this looks to render a band round the equator unliveable, meaning migration from the equator to (primarily) the north ... we see that now economic migration driven by war / drought / famine, and that's likely to get worse, so the flow of migrants will increase, and the ability and the desire of the 'developed nations' to absorb them will decrease ...

Bear in mind we see tribalism on the rise everywhere across all aspects of society – the polarisation I have been lamenting elsewhere...

But part of that message will be that we were expected to assist in the process ... it's a bit like forgiveness, ..
That is where everything falls apart. We are not born that way.
.. so the flow of migrants will increase, ..
By that time, it will already be too late. The migrants will replace the falling populations.

By that time, it will already be too late. The migrants will replace the falling populations.
Suggesting there is no corruption in the western world that instigates corruption around the world? Or that development is a worthy goal?

Suggesting there is no corruption in the western world that instigates.corruption around the world? Or that development is a worthy goal?
No. Suggesting that they can't get away with it so easily in more developed societies -- though politicians always try, imo

Yes. But that's not going to happen, is the point. It will always be a small few that follow the narrow road, etc.

Christ's final coming is prophesied to be the final judgement of the sheep from the goats etc, at the end of days. Not a continuance of nature,
I see a differnt interpretation of Prophecy. I see the Bible talks of the end of an age/s, not a literal end of days, or end of this world.

As such, Christians and Muslims should fully expect to be subject to God’s judgement, just as the Jews were and still are and all humaity is now in that judgement.

Regards Tony

That's your belief, and it may be the truth.

But the point is it's not there in either the New Testament or the Qur'an. They both prophecy 'the last day' and final judgement, regardless of Baha''i attempts to make them say different, imo
One has to look at the promises alongside the judgement.

Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

The key is this world is given to us to learn about our spiritual capacity, God has no need to destroy His perfect creation.

John 16:33 "I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world."

All the best RJM, Regards Tony

Good to know that there are people who know everything, Bahais and their manifestation of Allah.
I see the Bab and Baha'u'llah did fulfill this Biblical promise.

John 16:[13] Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. [14] He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you."

So logically, one should be able to draw on what was given to provide answers that can be considered by themselves and others.

There has been a lot of comments made in this OP that I have already seen written down as a consequence of our neglect, or has a solution that has already been provided.

Like this comment
We are born in the image of a perfect human, but we need to be educated into morals, virtues and the oneness of humanity.

Regards Tony

I see a differnt interpretation of Prophecy. I see the Bible talks of the end of an age/s, not a literal end of days, or end of this world.

As such, Christians and Muslims should fully expect to be subject to God’s judgement, just as the Jews were and still are and all humaity is now in that judgement.

Regards Tony
Just shows you don't know the bible as well as you think you do

One has to look at the promises alongside the judgement.

Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

The key is this world is given to us to learn about our spiritual capacity, God has no need to destroy His perfect creation.

John 16:33 "I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world."

All the best RJM, Regards Tony
Here we go again.

Just shows you don't know the bible as well as you think you do
I think we have previously discussed that I see the Bible using different frames of references. That I draw on my understanding of the Bible from the explanations given in the Baha'i Writings.

Regards Tony

I see the Bab and Baha'u'llah did fulfill this Biblical promise.

John 16:[13] Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. [14] He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you."

So logically, one should be able to draw on what was given to provide answers that can be considered by themselves and others.

There has been a lot of comments made in this OP that I have already seen written down as a consequence of our neglect, or has a solution that has already been provided.

Like this comment

We are born in the image of a perfect human, but we need to be educated into morals, virtues and the oneness of humanity.

Regards Tony
Twisting Christian scripture again.

I think we have previously discussed that I see the Bible using different frames of references. That I draw on my understanding of the Bible from the explanations given in the Baha'i Writings.

Regards Tony
Why can't Baha'i writings stand on their own?? Why does it have to plagiarize Christian scripture.

Twisting Christian scripture again.
The other alternative is that it is using the Bible in the Light of the Glory of God. The quandary thus remains.

Great thing is, we have a very short life and to God we all return. For me, I see that will not be far away, well I can hope so anyway, as my body now fails me often.

Regards Tony

Back