What do you look like?

It's very nice mate, yup, you did a good job there, although, you could maybe use a week or two in Spain, as you are a little on the palid side. Have you been living caves...

;)

lol, nah, that is called the "dodge tool" it lightens any surface on digital images... It was a must for the style I was looking for.... Oh and here is a front view, I am sure you're all dying to see it....

17front.png

Yes, I was so dying to see it, I let the phone ring out just there :D

Meh, it's like a fancy Bobby Charlton, sweeping all that hair to one side, in such a manner! Someone has also shot you in the forehead, best get some TCP on that, as well.

:p

Hmm, I was thinking about that wee beard you have, maybe, just maybe, I think you would look even better (if that is possible, lol), without it, or you could take it off the chin, and place it under yer nose. Options, see...

:cool:

lmmfao lol I saw -right- through that man, you want me to dress up like Hitler don't cha?

But, If I did that would I be more attractive in your eyes? :)

*Splutters coffee over screen* :)

Er, maybe....

We shall continue the rest of this chat in private, I think.....;)

Aye, don't worry, Grey, I mean, I think two men should be able to say to each other, "Mate, you look great", in a non homo erotic way.....:D.

I already knew I did, however, I was just giving comrade 17th the same assurance...

furthermore, there should be no man that makes a judgement, were I to run my index finger, slowly, across that fine hair of 17th, while whispering compliments of a non homo erotic fashion in his ear....

:cool:

Back