What do you look like?

Haha. Not even close! Mom is Mexican and German ancestry. Father is Mexican with Spanish. So 100% Latina! Viva!

I missed the tatoo, would've never guessed anyway. (I can't view your other pics from my computer, restrictions on file size, bummer.) At least now I know why you remind me of someone else. She is 100% Latina too, except she had a little French instead of German.

It does make me curious...how you came to your chosen path? The Latinos / Latinas I have had the pleasure of their acquaintance are overwhelmingly Catholic, and those few that are not are still very Christian. And very superstitious when it comes to matters of "Satan," ghosts, spirits and such.

I always admired how closely knit their families are.

Last edited:
by my math that would be 75%... But I love the enthusiasm for your heritage!
I mean the way I was raised was in a Hispanic (and yes, very Catholic home!)

juantoo3, I am going to answer your questions in the Satanism thread so I don't knock this one off topic.:)

You wont turn 17th to stone, he's too stoned already :D

*snickers* Tao, you're not wrong..

Haha. Not even close! Mom is Mexican and German ancestry. Father is Mexican with Spanish. So 100% Latina! Viva!

Latina was my next choice lol....

*looks at his first post.... Then a second look and ponders*

I seem to have my own personal speeling assitant.... (Ready the bait lol)

Patti, that would be CADD-D! Only helpful in situations where you need to come up with a plan to kill the witch?

We could drown it and see if it lives.

BTW: I hope no one took the "ding-dong comment" to heart. It just fell out of my finger tips. "Data deficit" would have been a better choice of words.:eek:

My new picture, I had to share my light sabre.. Yes, my light sabre, look at it, respect it, fear it.. It's ok, it's ok to fear it...

dseptimuzz.png

Love the eyes, 17th! The T-shirt seems a little informal for a light sabre shot, but hey, why not?

And hey! Your hair matches mine for the time being (dark red on top, black on bottom, unless you photoshopped yours). Mine will soon be going back to all black though... No matter what I try, it seems I always end up missing the shiny blue-black look. LOL :cool:

Love the eyes, 17th! The T-shirt seems a little informal for a light sabre shot, but hey, why not?

And hey! Your hair matches mine for the time being (dark red on top, black on bottom, unless you photoshopped yours). Mine will soon be going back to all black though... No matter what I try, it seems I always end up missing the shiny blue-black look. LOL :cool:

Path! I'm a casual Sith Lord! They be like.... "Oh here comes Darth Pajamas(sp)"

Like the eyes? Awesome! I was prettttty proud of them too! :D I didn't photoshop my hair btw lol My hair was red, red. Can't see it too well but my entire fringe was red.

good pic 17th, nifty scar. I like scars they are a sign of character (or clumsiness)

Scars are a sign of some past grudge :O well in this case ;)

Back