What do you look like?

Undercover?? Is that '3' representing some driver that makes left turns or trinity?

You know, everyone asks me what the "3" represents, lol. I haven't a clue - I liked the cap, so I bought it. I 'think' it was meant to represent Earnhart, but I'm not certain. :confused: :p :D

James

I shaved my hair off a few years ago now (for charity) and I was working in the freezer section of a supermarket. It was very cold, but very liberating. Everyone should experience it. the only downside was that people often mistook me for a fella until I turned around, of course. lol

I shaved my hair off a few years ago now (for charity) and I was working in the freezer section of a supermarket. It was very cold, but very liberating. Everyone should experience it. the only downside was that people often mistook me for a fella until I turned around, of course. lol

Yeah, it's kinda nice - very simple ... Here's one when I was a younger man, lol! Don't laugh too hard, o.k?

trying 2 post another pic

Attachments

• DSCF0449.JPG
    DSCF0449.JPG
    84.7 KB · Views: 245
Red is a good color, or auburn - my favorite, lol. :p I remeber when I was in highschool - I wanted to lighten my hair a bit, so I used that "Sun - In" Stuff. Well, it turned my hair orange, lol. :D Yeah, not a good look for a teenager back in the eighties...

Is that your bird in the pic? I've always wanted a cockatoo (sp?) Does he/she talk to ya? I can imagine a whole host of profanities coming from its beak, lol! But, seriously, does it talk?

oh yes, that is dinger and he is about 40 years old (like me) he says, "get me a bikkie" or "wanker" or "fat bastard' and my 17yr old son taught him to say "PENIS" LOL. He says all the usual stuff, but in my defence we have only had him for about 4years now and he learnt alot of stuff from previous owners. We curently have dinger, frank(galah) 4 green cheeck conures, a family of white fronted blue scarlets, rosa burkes, pale headed rosellas, crimson rosellas, eastern rosellas, cockatiels, sunconures and two canaries. as well as Abi our old stafford and godzilla and friend the bearded dragons. yeah, i think that is it.

oh yes, that is dinger and he is about 40 years old (like me) he says, "get me a bikkie" or "wanker" or "fat bastard' and my 17yr old son taught him to say "PENIS" LOL. He says all the usual stuff, but in my defence we have only had him for about 4years now and he learnt alot of stuff from previous owners. We curently have dinger, frank(galah) 4 green cheeck conures, a family of white fronted blue scarlets, rosa burkes, pale headed rosellas, crimson rosellas, eastern rosellas, cockatiels, sunconures and two canaries. as well as Abi our old stafford and godzilla and friend the bearded dragons. yeah, i think that is it.

omg, you have a ton of little feathery friends, and a lizard too! WOW! I once owned a parakeet, and a finch, lol! :p I currently have a horse, two dogs, two cats, and friggin mouse I can't seem to get rid of - Call him charley. [Little bastard]

oh yeah, but mee has a iguana. he has put a pic on here of it, its the most beautiful creature i have ever seen, i cant rmember what forum it was under..... its in the lounge somewhere

oh yeah, but mee has a iguana. he has put a pic on here of it, its the most beautiful creature i have ever seen, i cant rmember what forum it was under..... its in the lounge somewhere

Yeah, iguana's are like WAY cool ... We had one for a short time, but the little bugers grow pretty quick - We ended up giving him back to the pet shop. His name was Guss, but he was not too friendly - It takes a great deal of time, and a lot of attention before they tame, ya know?

godzilla is very friendly, and lazy which is a good mix . lol. Ill try to take a photo of her/him. not sure of its sex cos its internal. and I dont want to violate him/her

godzilla is very friendly, and lazy which is a good mix . lol. Ill try to take a photo of her/him. not sure of its sex cos its internal. and I dont want to violate him/her

Yeah, I would'nt go there either, lol. :p

Hey, was the original Godzilla a Sheila, or a Joey? :snork: Are those the terms you aussies use? Seems like i heard it all on the tele, but I'm unsure...

Love to see a pic, of him/her, tho - My son would have a fit, lol. He's been wanting a bearded dragon for years! After our experience with Guss, and being that we have two cats that just LOVE to catch things, cept Charley - they won't mess with that friggin thing, man. [Don't ask me why]

he might really be a rat in disguise. lol. The battery just went flat on the digital camera but Ill attempt to get a photo of godzilla soon. she just lays there on ya or on the bed or lounge while we watch tv or read . shes lovely. but when youlet some crickets go in her tank. WHAM. she attacks. although sometimes she misses and catches rocks as well. yuk

he might really be a rat in disguise. lol. The battery just went flat on the digital camera but Ill attempt to get a photo of godzilla soon. she just lays there on ya or on the bed or lounge while we watch tv or read . shes lovely. but when youlet some crickets go in her tank. WHAM. she attacks. although sometimes she misses and catches rocks as well. yuk

I hope not, rats kinda creep me out - I can deal with a mouse, but if it's a rat, I'll have to call the exterminator. Those things cary all sorts of diseases, ugh! :cool:

Back