What do you look like?

Me proudly sporting some rainbow socks!

ohhappydays.jpg

Whats up with my clothes?! They're awesome :D Got a thing for brown t-shirts todays brown t-shirt is aload of words in the shape of an oak tree and it's branches and roots and the image is made up of words shaped into postion :D Saying things like save our planet and stuff lol.... I make an awesome statement with my t-shirts, such as yesterday I was reaching out to make a statement about the plonker debate.

I guess if you're saying it makes me stand out... Then I guess you get an advanced message of "Hey here comes that favourite, freindly neighbourhood stoner." Time to prepare.

Not sure if you should be questioning my intergity of mind while clothes shopping though, Surley that should be on Wil's head. :D

Not sure if you should be questioning my intergity of mind while clothes shopping though, Surley that should be on Wil's head. :D
Now see Alex, that is where perception and perspective and style come together. No one questioned the three outfits I wore and for you to try to drag me under the bus, I'm so surprised. Take a note if you will, construction boots, over the calf socks, blue pasties and cowboy hats go well with cheerleader outfits. As does the hair in a bun, pearl accentuated sweaters and one rolled down stocking fit the nice print two piece skirt set I was wearing in the other picture. Now for days lazing in the park, knee high striped socks with a matching shirt, purple chuck taylors with matching suspenders, a plaid pajama bottom with a matching tie, now that is what any fully coordinated clown should wear. Folks have been PMing and emailing me since the posting as to how I aquired my fashion sense.

For a nominal service charge I'll go thru your closet with you and we'll get you fixed up.

so very sorry, Alex. I didnt mean to rubbish your clothing choice. I do love the hat. I just got a giggle when I saw you chilling in the backyard with a spliff and a very nifty hat and rainbow socks.... v cool. LOL.

Alex, your hair looks like my husband's did a couple years ago when he bleached it from black. LOL He went through a pink-red stage and then a banana-yellow stage... then his hair just got fried and had an odd spongy texture. So he shaved it off. LOL He has photos of the stages and they are soooo funny. They didn't look BAD per se, just kind of silly.

After all that... he now has black hair again. LOL

I tried going red last year, but ended up going back to black too. I just like having black hair I guess. Soon, though, I need a haircut of some sort. I'm getting antsy for change again.

AS YOU CAN SEE SHE'S NOT KIDDING!

Attachments

• DSC_0012 2.bmp
    78 KB · Views: 285
  • DSC_0001 3.bmp
    94.2 KB · Views: 299
I have not looked in on this thread for a very long time....obviously I was saving it for a good old belly laugh:D

lol, I'l take my camera out with me today and see what I can do.

Here we go...taken today:

Attachments

• PICT0018edit.JPG
    PICT0018edit.JPG
    88.4 KB · Views: 249
Edinburgh is a breathtakingly beautiful city. Here is another this time with the Castle behind me.

Attachments

• PICT0020edit.JPG
    PICT0020edit.JPG
    93.4 KB · Views: 252
Back