the person's above you avatar

Juan's fractal avatar is like trying to contain and or define (one version of) infinity.

I am pleased you understand my mandelbrot set, :D

I know not the source of your lovely lady with the flute, but I have always found her very attractive. Japanese?

I found reading much of the original section of this thread quite amusing, as few of the comments matched the avatars, and I had to reach into my memory to try to piece together what anyone was talking about! :)

Then I felt kind of sad for a moment... I miss InLove's avatar popping up frequently...

It's a great gift that she is still around in a way... each time an old thread is bumped up, there she is. I wish I had something similar for others I have lost...

Nice simple image of nature. Do I see a woman in there?

Bump in honor of Starship's return.

why thank you. lol

Path of one,
Will your avatar be wearing spring green this year? Nature still seems intent on holding back. I remember another of yours in all its beautiful green finery full of lightness of being. :)

- c -

Perhaps, if I can find/take a spring-time photo. Before, I used a stock one from CR. :)

Spring felt closer in February here. It snowed last weekend and isn't very warm or sunny this weekend. At least we have longer daylight hours after the dark of winter!

Always loved your avatar, by the way... very peaceful.

ciel, yours is always calming isnt it.
path of one, "nature girl" and mystical. awsome.
q used to be a symbol, what did it mean??
alex p........... just alex baby, cool.

lol, its sooooooo true, thats tyson up front , his mate brad behind him and louis and sam in the background. i took the photo and then of course ran away screaming like the big girl i am cos i got splashed. yep, hes no good, LOL.

I found reading much of the original section of this thread quite amusing, as few of the comments matched the avatars, and I had to reach into my memory to try to piece together what anyone was talking about! :)

Then I felt kind of sad for a moment... I miss InLove's avatar popping up frequently...

It's a great gift that she is still around in a way... each time an old thread is bumped up, there she is. I wish I had something similar for others I have lost...
It's nice to know I am not alone in feeling the way I did when I looked this thread back up...It is nice to bump into old friends.

Grey's avatar reminds me of having a blast all day, and then being sorry later for the sunburn and the chlorine sting, but going back the next day anyway.

Path's reminds me of halloween and spooky movies...but in a good way. Like-Elvira, mistress of the dark-or something. :D

path_of_one,

I think of your avatar as a forest spirit playing in her realm. :eek:

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine (another forest spirit)

That's more or less what I was going for with that photo. It looks less spooky in full size, I think. :) I wanted a "blending into the trees" feel.

I love your avatar- makes me smile whenever I see it. It makes me think of my old kitty I had for 20 years until she passed away last October. When she was younger, she loved to leap and run after any little thing on the end of a string. It was a favorite game. I have no kitties now and I miss her a ton. She was a great cat- so friendly and almost human. :)

Originally posted by path_of_one
I love your avatar- makes me smile whenever I see it.
Thank you. Glad to be "of service". ;)

It makes me think of my old kitty I had for 20 years until she passed away last October.
My belated condolences on your loss.

When she was younger, she loved to leap and run after any little thing on the end of a string. It was a favorite game. I have no kitties now and I miss her a ton.
When you're ready, there's always at least one waiting for a decent staffpurrson, either at a shelter or someone giving away kittens.

She was a great cat- so friendly and almost human. :)
Mark Twain would have to disagree with you on one point:

[SIZE=-1] "Of all God's creatures, there is only one that cannot be made slave of the leash. That one is the cat. If man could be crossed with the cat it would improve the man, but it would deteriorate the cat." - Mark Twain[/SIZE]

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Back