the person's above you avatar

Thanks YO-11. :) I was hoping you might know so I could track it down and find out if they had prints available.

Path.....I found it on google search...The last time I tried to find on a google search, I could not find it.....Try the google search "African American Angles" That might help you find it...

:)

Path.....I found it on google search...The last time I tried to find on a google search, I could not find it.....Try the google search "African American Angles" That might help you find it...

I don't think heaven will differentiate between skin tones when defining angels YO...I don't;)

I don't think heaven will differentiate between skin tones when defining angels YO...I don't;)

Q,

Its not about skin tone...Its just a picture...Take it for what its worth...If you like it, then you like it...If not, No backlash...

about Q's. ................ i think..........leatherman. (LOL) or The Wraith (cool movie).
What was the symbol that used to be Q's? anybody know? I prefer the leatherman to the symbol. LOL.

What was the symbol that used to be Q's?

It was a celtic knot or three interlocking rings, if I remember correctly. Something along the lines of what's in the center of this:

621px-Triquetra-Interlaced-Triangle-Circle.svg.png

Snoopy, sometimes I think of you as a cute little cartoon dog instead of a deep sea peacock.

Snoopy, sometimes I think of you as a cute little cartoon dog instead of a deep sea peacock.

That's OK, I can understand why. :)

I confess I never think of you as a cute fat cartoon guy. :D

s.

Back