Finish the sentence: "I love it when...."

I love it when you get lost in music. When theres nothing but you and that music in your mind.

I love it when real people destroy metaphorical barriers and build lasting bridges of understanding between different cultural/linguistic/religious/gender identified groups one or two (if not more) people at a time and not wait for "someone else" to start the process.

I love it when people reach out with an open hand, not a closed fist or a violent gesture and without any strings attached.

I know. I'm both a dreamer and a hopeless romantic...
Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Hello, and Peace to All Here--

Phyllis--I do too, and I am too, but there is nothing hopeless about love. I know you know that--I hope you dance....

Geist--Today, one of those train wrecks you refer to happened around me. I wish that it happened in the music. Maybe it did, or will. Either way, it happened, and I must dance....

I guess it is up to me how I dance--seems to be the only choice I have--at least I have a choice.

InPeace,
InLove

I might hate the circumstances that surround my freedom, but I love it when I have a choice.

To everything, there is a season.

InPeace,
InLove

InLove said:
Geist--Today, one of those train wrecks you refer to happened around me. I wish that it happened in the music. Maybe it did, or will. Either way, it happened, and I must dance....
That means your one step closer to understanding nothingness and it understanding you. Breathe deep seek peace in any way you need to just find it.

I love it when I see a rose bluming and the rain falls down the petals.

Thanks, Geist--as my sweet, forever young mother has often said "Learn to think blank." I have always thought this advice was quite packed with simple wisdom.

BTW, I have been meaning to tell you that I stopped by the website and looked around a bit. Haven't had much of an opportunity to do more than that yet, but perhaps soon...

Here's to the ability to live within the music--and dance when we must--and especially when we want to.

InPeace,
InLove

InLove said:
BTW, I have been meaning to tell you that I stopped by the website and looked around a bit. Haven't had much of an opportunity to do more than that yet, but perhaps soon...

Here's to the ability to live within the music--and dance when we must--and especially when we want to.
That sites gotten me into alot of trouble so I don't really care if you join or not.

I love it when beauty hides itself in coveniant places.

I love it when I look away from my computer screen and through my open window, and see, hear, and smell the wonders of a small garden where everything works together in remembrance of yesterday, purpose for today, and hope toward tomorrow....

I love it when I look around this little room and see that it is pregnant with empty canvas, old cassette tapes, and strange and wonderful stringed things that beg to touch and be touched.

I love it when I look up on the shelf and see a framed reminder of my desire: "Let there be music in my heart throughout all seasons...Let my spirit sing a song of hope in happiness or tears...Let me live my life in harmony with God, at peace with others, as love plays out the melody of all my days and years...

All this beckons, and I will answer yes today.

(InLove over and out for a while--:) )

InPeace,
InLove

I love it when I don't have to explain my actions and can just be spontainouse with my lover.

I love it when my family isnt arguing

I love it when i'm on the beach and its a warm summer evening, the beach is empty except for a couple walking their dog and a few seagulls circling round. There is a gentle breeze and I can hear the sea washing over the sand in the distance. This is where I'd have time to think. My idea of heaven.

I love it when I see everybody getting along together no matter what race, religion, nationality or gender.

I love it when people do kind things and expect nothing in return. It inspires me to be a better person.

I love it when its the middle of winter and I have just walked home in the snow and it's gone dark, with the street lights gently illuninating the softly falling snow on either side of the street. Then I open the door and i'm hit with a burst of warmth and the smell of homecooked food and the family are decorating the christmas tree in the living room, and all my favourite comedy shows are on tv.

I love it when my best friend phones me just to chat

I love it when I can help people through little things which mean alot to them

I love the whole Christmas season when you can carry out random acts of kindness to complete strangers and they don't get as suspicious as they would normally do coz they can put it down to Christmas goodwill

I love it when my best friend phones me just to chat

I love that too but my mum doesn't cause when I chat with my mates sometimes it for three hours or more..

I love it when flowers bloom and wither because it keeps me grounded and reminds me that no one is immortal. And nothing lasts forever.

Geist said:
I love it when flowers bloom and wither because it keeps me grounded and reminds me that no one is immortal. And nothing lasts forever.
I love that too but I look at it the other way - how they bloom and wither and bloom again and so on and so on, to symbolise that life is eternal (i think anyway)

I love it when a film has a great twist at the end!

I love it when you wake up in the morning and the sunlight is streaming in through your windows and you know it's going to be a lovely day.

I love waking up.....and realising I don't have to get up

I love my solitude to be alone and clear my mind of stress and worries and pain even if its only for a while.

Hey, Y'all, and Peace--

Thought I would come back here and give it a go--

I love it when Mom and Dad send me back home to DFW with East Texas tomatoes and herbs and peppers. (They grow much better out there in that sandy soil, ya know.)

I love it when I am up to my elbows in tomatoes, making salsa and sauce and fried green ones, and tracking down my neighbors who are glad to have the jewels.

I love it when I know I will have plenty of pepper jelly to give out when the winter holidays come.

I love it when J.H. tells me that I should enter my jalapeno jelly in the state fair--he tells me that every year, and I never do it.

I love it when I post on my thread again....

InPeace,
InLove

I love it when the whole house smells of roasting garlic that will be later mixed together with the best olive oil I can afford and some healthy "butter" and freshly harvested oregano and marjoram from the garden. Later I will slather it on fresh Italian sourdough bread on both sides, and toast it under the broiler. Yum-yum....:) Can ya smell it?

InLove said:
I love it when the whole house smells of roasting garlic that will be later mixed together with the best olive oil I can afford and some healthy "butter" and freshly harvested oregano and marjoram from the garden. Later I will slather it on fresh Italian sourdough bread on both sides, and toast it under the broiler. Yum-yum....:) Can ya smell it?

What I like to do is knead some of the roasted garlic into bread/pizza dough, then use the rest in a homemade tomato sauce or in the "pot pie" filling that might go into some savory filled rolls/buns. I sometimes use it in an eggplant recipe.

Alas, I live in a studio apartment, and a couple of my neighbors complained about the smell...

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Back