A little game.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine said:
The Gettysburg Address, Abraham Lincoln (I believe.)

If I'm correct, I'll try to work on something, so someone can take my turn. :)

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Give the lady two kitties for the correct answer and two more for timeliness! ;)

v/r

Q

so someone can take my turn. :)
Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Hi Phyllis...Okay I will give it a go. Not sure what the rules are alas here it is....

But the celebrities must materialize one evening in a thousand years, how would men judge and be mad about; and defend for many age groups the remembrance of the kingdom of God which had been revealed! But all arrive out these diplomats of loveliness, and light the space with their reproving smile.

:rolleyes:

Kelcie said:
Hi Phyllis...Okay I will give it a go. Not sure what the rules are alas here it is....

But the celebrities must materialize one evening in a thousand years, how would men judge and be mad about; and defend for many age groups the remembrance of the kingdom of God which had been revealed! But all arrive out these diplomats of loveliness, and light the space with their reproving smile.

:rolleyes:

Hmm, sounds like Revelation 20, the return of Lucifer after 1000 year being bound?

v/r

Q

Quahom1 said:
Hmm, sounds like Revelation 20, the return of Lucifer after 1000 year being bound?

v/r

Q

Does sound like it but sorry thats not it:rolleyes:

Kelcie:)

Quahom1 said:
Ok, how about a tiny clue?

Okay... How much am I allowed to give away hmmmm???

He was an American, philosopher among other things???

Kelcie said:
Okay... How much am I allowed to give away hmmmm???

He was an American, philosopher among other things???

Good start. I'm on it...

Kelcie said:
Hehe okay....

Born in 1803.:p

Ohhhh! just shoot me. :rolleyes:

I gotta stop looking for the cryptic, and just accept the rythm and flow.

"Nature" 1836, by Ralph Waldo Emerson.

"...If the stars should appear one night in a thousand years, how would men believe and adore; and preserve for many generations the remembrance of the city of God which had been shown! But every night come out these envoys of beauty, and light the universe with their admonishing smile."

That was good Kelcie! :D

v/r

Q

Let's see how easy this one is: ;)

At the moment I contemplated poyeta shutter and still greasy letters, in the thin book is located enormous project opened, the crowned messiah, solution Reconciled of gods, to rebel to angels, the shaft of prohibitions, Heaven, hell, the earth, disorder, they; argument had tijdje that its intention misdoubting,...
v/r
Q

Quahom1 said:
Ohhhh! just shoot me. :rolleyes:

I gotta stop looking for the cryptic, and just accept the rythm and flow.

"Nature" 1836, by Ralph Waldo Emerson.

"...If the stars should appear one night in a thousand years, how would men believe and adore; and preserve for many generations the remembrance of the city of God which had been shown! But every night come out these envoys of beauty, and light the universe with their admonishing smile."

That was good Kelcie! :D

v/r

Q

Hi Quahom,

That was it Excellent!!!!!

Now to try to decipher your cryptic one with rythm and flow hmmmmm........:confused:

Kelcie said:
Hi Quahom,

That was it Excellent!!!!!

Now to try to decipher your cryptic one with rythm and flow hmmmmm........:confused:

1667 or 1674. written in another language by an Englishman, who bears the same name as his father. :cool:

v/r

Q

Quahom1 said:
1667 or 1674. written in another language by an Englishman, who bears the same name as his father. :cool:

v/r

Q

Is it..... John Milton, Paradise Lost?????

Quahom1 said:
Indeed! ;)

very good!

v/r

Q

Cool!

That was a hard one.

So are we still waiting for Phyllis or shall I do another one while we wait?

Kelcie said:
Cool!

That was a hard one.

So are we still waiting for Phyllis or shall I do another one while we wait?

Sure, why not?

;)

v/r

Q

Okay cool! Here it is

The uhmna creature is part of the unbroken, named by all the breathing space, a part confined in watch and unfilled. He familiarizes himself, soontime, an article different from other species.a kind of optical sluidone of his tend. This sluidone is a gentle of lock up for they, restricting them to own personal desires and to love for a few homosapiens nearest are us. Our project must be to deshackle ourselves from this confinement by expanding our arcs of kindness to envelope all living animals and the entire of environment in its grandeur.

Kelcie

Kelcie said:
Okay cool! Here it is

The uhmna creature is part of the unbroken, named by all the breathing space, a part confined in watch and unfilled. He familiarizes himself, soontime, an article different from other species.a kind of optical sluidone of his tend. This sluidone is a gentle of lock up for they, restricting them to own personal desires and to love for a few homosapiens nearest are us. Our project must be to deshackle ourselves from this confinement by expanding our arcs of kindness to envelope all living animals and the entire of environment in its grandeur.

Kelcie

Reminds me of man's relationship with nature...but I'll need a clue. ;)

v/r

Q

Back