Marijuana

CC11: Cannabis and the Christ: Jesus used Marijuana

Tao: You are so right... Without experience you truly have no concept or valid standing point... I see the plant seriously as divine... :\ I know I am like a "practicing Muslim" lol but this plant is from God, has to be... And the avenues it opens (spiritually) is amazing... Then you have the physical abilities of it.. Rope, clothing, pots, cups, all sorts of hardware, and then you have the medical abilities..... This plant is good. And one of the few reasons I believe there is a God.

If you were a company owner, and you were about to hire an employee, who uses pot, and you had trade secrets you did not want expressed publically, yet at a time, they were, and you knew you had employees that used marijuana (which is illegal), who do you think you would look to first, pertaining to a "mole"?

Cigarette smoker, non smoker, drinker, dope user?

Your bias is to go after the dope user. That is SOP. They already break the law, which means they are suspect in breaking your rules as a company head...

Logical.

v/r

Q

logical!!! lmao.. where is your own personal biased and misguided opinion on someone who might smoke a joint logical? people from all walks and social classes partake of a puff. To brand them criminals is crass. If you were aware of you own Presidents links to the cocaine and heroin trade would you join the voices that want him impeached? To my mind there is one reason and one reason only that governments keep weed banned. it makes people lazy. Industry/government does not like lazy workers.

Tao

To my mind there is one reason and one reason only that governments keep weed banned. it makes people lazy. Industry/government does not like lazy workers.
I always figured it was because there were more profits to be made by keeping it contraband.

I always figured it was because there were more profits to be made by keeping it contraband.

Is there though? You are having to pay to make a police force... To attempt to stop it... Idiots.... You then have to pay courts to send down judgements you have to pay to fund prisons.... You have to..... Ugh I am just going to stop as it baffles the freaking mind.... Make it legal and tax it.... A film I once saw, Children of Men, they made it legal to kill yourself, and they joked that it was still illegal to smoke/grow weed... And that is having a dig at this **** head goverment of so called leaders.... Because they are blinded by the blinkers and this arrogant pride to say "yeah my bad we're a bunch of idiots and should legalise it...." Pull your heads out of each others asses "leaders" and stop this pointless fight, you cannot stop this plant ;)

The COST it takes to try and "fight" weed and give prison sentences and all that court crap.... It would be cheaper to just let us be. They are driven by material gain and profit, end of the day they lose.... *humms I fought the law and the law won*... Heh.. I thought after the day had passed this thread wouldn't upset me... But still does....

I fight the stuff, and other stuff. I've seen the damage it does. I take great pleasure in killing that "weed". If not for medical reasons, I would love to see it go extinct.

It is a controlled substance, and there is a reason for such.

v/r

Q

just consider that maybe once just consider ok, maybe to lose a little control. just a little. in the safety of friends. just consider.

It is a controlled substance, and there is a reason for such.
I could be wrong, but I'd bet many of you coasties are drinking men...the scourge of alcohol many multiples worse than marijuana.

Yes, it is a controlled substance for a reason. Hearst was cornering the wood pulp market the same time we were discovering that hemp was a better, stronger, more renewable, cheaper product. He instigated laws to outlaw it and began the reefer madness craze, and CREATED the illegal drug industry which didn't exist. Before we outlawed heroin, cocaine, marijuana usage was low, problems were few, what we resist persists, by making it a crime it increased awareness.

hmmm....before prohibition the coast guard hardly existed, and were it not for the infusion of money to stop rum runners it would not have grown ten fold or more during those years.

I think it would be interesting to know how many drinkers are working in a service whose growth and early claim to fame came from stopping folks from drinking socially!

I could be wrong, but I'd bet many of you coasties are drinking men...the scourge of alcohol many multiples worse than marijuana.

Yes, it is a controlled substance for a reason. Hearst was cornering the wood pulp market the same time we were discovering that hemp was a better, stronger, more renewable, cheaper product. He instigated laws to outlaw it and began the reefer madness craze, and CREATED the illegal drug industry which didn't exist. Before we outlawed heroin, cocaine, marijuana usage was low, problems were few, what we resist persists, by making it a crime it increased awareness.

hmmm....before prohibition the coast guard hardly existed, and were it not for the infusion of money to stop rum runners it would not have grown ten fold or more during those years.

I think it would be interesting to know how many drinkers are working in a service whose growth and early claim to fame came from stopping folks from drinking socially!

Wil, that shows historical ignorance. The Coast Guard has been around since 1790. It was simply called by a different name, and if the Coast Guard did not exist to perform it's job, we wouldn't have a country called the United States of America, because we would have been over run by traders who did not want to pay taxes. I'm surprised you did not research further before the knee jerk response. That isn't like you.

I'm also surprised at the "pot shots" you took. That isn't like you either.

And you worry about our 35,000 strong, drinking? Oh my.

Bye the by, "hemp" does make for a strong rope (line), we just don't smoke it...

v/r

Q

I would like to remove as best I can my earlier response to this thread as I was under the influence of scotch and dry. I was feeling a little bit naughty and wanted to bait Q but it didnt work. so I am left saying.... Im sorry, I was drunk. (embarrassed and skulking into a corner).

I would like to remove as best I can my earlier response to this thread as I was under the influence of scotch and dry. I was feeling a little bit naughty and wanted to bait Q but it didnt work. so I am left saying.... Im sorry, I was drunk. (embarrassed and skulking into a corner).
Lol...no worries.

LOL i wonder how many people post when under the influence . :)

Wil, that shows historical ignorance. The Coast Guard has been around since 1790. It was simply called by a different name, and if the Coast Guard did not exist to perform it's job, we wouldn't have a country called the United States of America, because we would have been over run by traders who did not want to pay taxes. I'm surprised you did not research further before the knee jerk response. That isn't like you.

I'm also surprised at the "pot shots" you took. That isn't like you either.

And you worry about our 35,000 strong, drinking? Oh my.

Bye the by, "hemp" does make for a strong rope (line), we just don't smoke it...
No knee jerk reaction or pot shots Q, check the history out. You know me, as a Christian and American I wish to be forgiven for our mistakes but look at history without bias, I call them as I see them, let the chips fall where they may, even if at my feet. I think you'll find the Coast Guard got quite the increase in ships, men and funds during prohibition. Yes as a fledgling start up it was around for a long time, but never saw the action or the increase that occurred during that short period, and the war on drugs and now homeland security have had similar influences.

You can easily discredit my statements by indicating annual budget and number of ships prior to, during, and after prohibition. I'm sure you know how to access info I can't.

War on Drugs. What a sad joke. The US has championed year on year increases in supply and falls in price of both cocaine and heroin. Its partnership with the governments of Colombia and Afghanistan have essentially created a monopoly for some very well connected individuals. The arrests we see, and you may perform Q, are the dregs of the competition that is left dealing without state sponsorship. War on Drugs. There is no such thing. There is only the insidious war on truth.

Tao

17th, I apologised becasue I was drunk when I posted and I have a little bit of an idea of how Q feels about this stuff. I didnt want to tease him about something he feels strongly about. I wouldnt tease mee about donateing blood( i might debate him about it) and I wouldnt tease mw about something anti muslim. I was wrong and that was that. I dont think anyone is better than me. He knows a lot. so does flow and mw and all you guys. You are a techguru to me. but no, no one is better in my opinion. K? I dont have a problem with apologising when I feel I am wrong or have done wrong. it happens quite a bit.LOL.

Im sorry honey, I was drunk.....

there is indeed ,here it is in the command from Jesus himself revelation 18;4:)

Lol...Mee. Obviously it has not worked. Rather than try to get through to you with a bit of rational common sense I'm just gona beat my head off this here wall.

Tao

Back