What music are you listening to?

Straight No Chaser's Christmas Can Can just ended and their Twelve Days of Christmas Medley just started.

Just one thing to say about them, they're nucking futs!

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

I'm sorry for the blatant tooting of my own horn, but today is my birthday and I am listening to my own recordings . . . you can too -> TAR KHEM - Home

Mojave 3’s Candle Song, not only because it is (almost) “Christmas again” but also because Lana Del Rey’s (op. cit.) sad core style has me crying, soporific, into my spiked egg-nog :)D). And, while I am at it, there is also this, Robert Downey Jr. doing a portion of Joni Mitchell’s also timely if not exactly cheerful “River.” These songs, it seems to me, are more characterized by "boo hoo hoo" than "ho ho ho;" still, I listen to and enjoy them anyway.

Pursuing Happiness with the Dalai Lama on On Being with Krista Tippett: religion, meaning, ethics, and ideas -- on public radio and online [OnBeing.org] just finished and Gangbusters just started on Old Time Radio.

Here's the actual broadcast of the first show: Dalai Lama on Pursuing Happiness [On Being]

What was interesting about the show Pursuing Happiness with the Dalai Lama was that, besides the interview with the man, they had a discussion panel that had the Dalai Lama, Chief Rabbi Lord Jonathan Sacks, Bishop Katherine Jefferts Schori and Seyyed Hussein Nasr.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Last edited:
wow... we have more of a musical taste in common than i thought! i hardly ever meet people that even know what Goa is let alone like it!!! :)

Nothing tops the first two Hallucinogen albums!!!

Back