What music are you listening to?

In this case, East sings alone, and, interestingly enough, the voice, at times (such as at 1:02), gets caught in the throat:

[youtube]SSqFSgPzchU&feature=related[/youtube]

Serv

When the Levey Breaks by Led Zeppelin (or however the title's spelled.) Actually, I'm listening to Get the Led Out (as usual on a Saturday night.)

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Not really music (again) but To the Best of Our Knowledge is on (last hour was about neighbors [including a man who was a friend of Jeffery Dahmer from the age of roughly 12 years old until 18, just two weeks before Dahmer killed his first victim],) and now is a program about bees (including an interesting discussion about the problems of both monoculture and commercial beekeeping.)

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Get the Led Out featuring a celebration of Physical Graffiti, Led Zeppelin's double album. :D

Gotta listen to that radio program every Saturday night. :D

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Black and White by Three Dog Night is on (although I have to call the group Two :kitty: Night around a few of my even more of an ailurophile friends (I know, "But that's impossible!")

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Another non-musical radio program On the Media is on.

Today's episode is about fact checking and the media. One of the segments is about the Jeffrey McDonald case and how two different reporters have two very different views on whether he's guilty or not of the murders he was convicted of 40 years ago, and another segment's about how an unfortunate NASA scientist is fighting against another set of doomsayers concerning the "end of the world prophesies" (to paraphrase him, it's like trying to turn away a storm surge with a sieve.)

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

"You can get anything you want
At Alice's Restaurant"

Arlo Guthrie was having fun at that concert.

Earlier tonight, Michael Feldman (I think that is his name) was interviewed about his forthcoming book about his time working for Ira Gershwin, and the played several old recordings going from the 1920s to roughly the 1980s (including several of either George or Ira Gershwin performing their pieces with several stars of their times.)

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

An interview about the late Rabbi Abraham Joshua Heschel on On Being with someone who actually met the Rabbi.

Some here might be familiar with the Rabbi's image because he marched with Martin Luther King, Jr during the civil rights movement, and he was photographed with the late reverend.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Last edited:
I just finished listening to (oddly enough) Elie Wiesel in a couple of hours conversations with Oprah. He is the most recognized survival of the Shoah.

Bless you, Friend!

A concert from June, 1972. The group: Led Zeppelin. There was also some stuff from Def Leppard(sp?) that they performed in 1983.

Oh, I'm listening to Live In Concert, a radio program that plays live concert footage from different performers. This week was Led Zeppelin, KISS, Peter Frampton and Def Leppard.

Next up should be Get the Led Out which features an hour's worth of Zeppelin stuff.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Thanks to fellow Gearhead Snoopy for the heads up regarding the upcoming release of Clutch's newest album--Earth Rocker--set for US release March 19, 2013. Here's the title cut:

Earth Rocker

Buuuuuuuhahahahahaha! :D

A report about the USDA food inspection program from the improvements stemming from the e-coli outbreak that originated at the Jack-In-The-Box restaurant chain through the current problem that will crop up if there's a sequester. It'll switch to the US income tax law after the break.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Back