What music are you listening to?

I'm off with my beloved, my daughters, their boyfriends and the Glastonbury crew to see The Black Keys perform tomorrow night. There's thirteen of us, and the gig was my idea, so finger's crossed it's a good one.

The Last Watch by Stan Rogers also known as The Last Watch on the Midland. It was a bit sad listening to it because it was about the decommissioning of the Midland and what the members of the last crew might've felt, especially those who had been on her for several years.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Here, There and Everywhere by the Beatles just ended and Hey Big Brother by Rare Earth just started. I can't wait until they play Hide In Your Shell by Supertramp. *rubs hands together in a greedy fashion*

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

SG, don't do that. You will end up hypertensive. As MV Smith said "just do the Money Chant" (Om Mani... ). Remember, even elephants are thinking about sueing rush!

Umphries McGee!

SG,

Go to the InLove Memorial Mystery Thread, look up pizza recipes, gather up the ingredients, and take out your frustrations in an IL Memorial Pizza. :D Remember to keep at least a couple of slices for tomorrow's breakfast and/or lunch.

I've been "listening" to my CO detector letting me know the batteries need replacing (I want to punch out both my apartment manager and the maintenance person because it's been beeping since Friday morning.) Tovarish has been complaining about it, too.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Are these gems "oldies" now?

[youtube]JwY4E5e5150[/youtube]

SG,

Go to the InLove Memorial Mystery Thread, look up pizza recipes, gather up the ingredients, and take out your frustrations in an IL Memorial Pizza. :D Remember to keep at least a couple of slices for tomorrow's breakfast and/or lunch.

I've been "listening" to my CO detector letting me know the batteries need replacing (I want to punch out both my apartment manager and the maintenance person because it's been beeping since Friday morning.) Tovarish has been complaining about it, too.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine
Thanks, I'll need it!

In the meantime: this is how the discussion is going.....
[youtube]cdGwOmijRJ4[/youtube]

Back