Christianity 101

"Love thy neibour as thy self, do unto others as you would have them do unto you"

Didn't Jesus say these were the greatest of the commandments when asked (might be a mis quote-haven't got a Bible handy...)

Love God with all heart mind soul and might and love neighbor as self...close enough.

You say this is a thread for those who do not understand christianity yet they think they do.... Can that not possibly be yourself too?

You think... Know, you're right... Tom, dick and harry also know they are right.... Yet you will all have a big debate at the other not knowing the right and only knowing some of the story.... So someone is wrong... How can.. nevermind.. lol.

This is crazy.. I have Q picking fistfights with Dor.. I have J23 calling people the devil.. The worst I have done was compliment someone by telling them they are as smart as my daughter.. ok so maybe it was a bit backhanded but it was the truth nonetheless.. Im sitting here on dors pc stalling him because I dont want him to get on here and say something without cooling off.

I think theres dirty fighting being played on here. I think ya'll mods are going to stick together even though its shady business. Im just going to go play Sims2 because they are easier to control..

Silas is my little spirit brother and Im trying to disciple him and ya''ll need to stop getting in my way :) *insert a bit of humor*

Im am of the belief that Silas is walking in the path God wants him to walk because Silas is the servant of God and he belongs to him. I believe anyone that accepts Christ as their savior and Lord is on that same path that belongs soley to God.

However.. I also believe that all authority is given by God and whether he likes it or not.. ya'll have authority over him for a reason..

One sign of a true believer is the submission of authortiy ALL authority in their life.. including THIS particular forum...

What is bother me is what I see as bullying.. where everyone gangs up on him... Please someone tell me besides Dor that they see this as well. I will always be and am totally always for the underdog because thats who I am and thats how God made me.. I think there has been a bit of injustice on here and not just from mods. Thats all Im saying here.

I am personally extending a hand of peace because thats what Im supposd to do and its on my heart.

My apologies to anyone that I hurt or offended at anytime..

Wil
lunamoth
Q

Im serious.

Donna
Rofl this is hilarious!!!

This one really surprised me.

Jesus answered and said to him, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."
John 3:3

In my b.c. days, I was convinced I had done it right the first time.
I didn't mean to bump this, I was trying to like it.... 🫣

Last edited:
I decided to bump this one as well.. oh my goodness!!! We had some fun y'all!!
I completely forgot about this thread...oh my word.

Wow. Pattimax is an old girlfriend of mine, we never got together but not for me trying.

Prober....China Cat Sunflower's brother. I think about both of them, CCS responded in one of my favorite old studies about the history of the faith.

17th! I know he ruffled you guys' feathers, but he wasn't a bad guy, just a unique -and young- outlook on life. I thought he was pretty cool.

I don't remember Silas, I don't remember the bruhaha. But the way Q and I divvied up the task was I let him manage the Christianity board and I tried to hold the rest at bay. So I was pretty much all over the place, and Q tried to keep the peace on the Christianity board.

It is always tough to keep the peace between two strong willed people, especially when both are absolutely certain.

Oh the good ol' days......NOT

It was like herding cats at the end.

I completely forgot about this thread...oh my word.

Wow. Pattimax is an old girlfriend of mine, we never got together but not for me trying.

Prober....China Cat Sunflower's brother. I think about both of them, CCS responded in one of my favorite old studies about the history of the faith.

17th! I know he ruffled you guys' feathers, but he wasn't a bad guy, just a unique -and young- outlook on life. I thought he was pretty cool.

I don't remember Silas, I don't remember the bruhaha. But the way Q and I divvied up the task was I let him manage the Christianity board and I tried to hold the rest at bay. So I was pretty much all over the place, and Q tried to keep the peace on the Christianity board.

It is always tough to keep the peace between two strong willed people, especially when both are absolutely certain.

Oh the good ol' days......NOT

It was like herding cats at the end.
It's weird looking at stuff I said so many years ago. I feel like an older wiser version of that person. I thought y'all did great and we had a great group of diverse people. It was never boring.

Yeah, I really don't know where the flip out came from, but trying to keep the peace was an exercise in futility around here sometimes. My best guess is whoever Silas was was agging things on and pushed me over the edge. Not easy to do, for the most part, but I know my ire rises pretty quickly so I try to keep it under control...not always successful.

That was the big thing, and I bought into it and really tried hard to make it work. If everybody agrees, what conversation is there? All you get is a handful of people sitting around patting each other on the back. Nobody is brave enough to explore topics deeply, and everybody presumes everybody else already has things figured out. Sheep...not in a good way.

What I bought into was allowing differences, allowing respectful disagreement. Then you have conversation. Once you have conversation, you try not to let it get out of hand.

As a mod, I couldn't allow my beliefs, my views, to rule over or color my moderation, or I would have stifled the conversation I was trying to build. I didn't want folks at each others' throats, but I did want them to be able to discuss differences in a non-threatening way. Sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't. I tried, and you are witness I tried really hard.

Last edited:
Back