What Are You Watching on Youtube?

[youtube]UD1ylgU6aas&feature=related[/youtube]

edit: cheers marn...n check it out...

i was sweet on her, she was sweet on jesus, we slept with a blanket barrier bewtween us....

[youtube]hiV2stUu5RE&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

[youtube]8F6EoMdn95E&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

[youtube]KzKIUJZr1x4&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

I have a frien... "homie" that has performed with Sage, I think he is also playing with him in two weeks time in Bristol, if memory is good.

tres cool that chap...like sage francis, lyrically blinding...

one of my faves at the mo...these fella's be christians, don't seem to have held them back....

[youtube]gGXPBmD10O8[/youtube]

Cause I be at work I can only see the images lol! But for christian groups yeah there are some out there that are pretty awesome... This group POD (Payable on Death pretty awesome name.) Teamed up with my boy Matisyahu (Jewish) made this number ;)

[youtube]sqUDU77pbj0[/youtube]

yeah did check out your last matisyahu post, cheers fer the heads up...

i spose then it's only fair to represent the dark-side to...warning to anyone clicking play on this track, it be triple xxx rated lyrically...but if it's on utube i spose s'ok fer here...praps...one fer the satanist's...necro- who's ya daddy (from the album "the sexorcist" lol!)

[youtube]ZiDFVxxiS9E[/youtube]

get some minga's on bgt!

this a yearly tradition in my loacl area...some say it dates back to roman times, maybe to do with celebrating the years harvest or even a rite of passage from being a boy to a man. the idea is simple, throw a large round cheese off the top of a very steep hill and then chase it to the bottom. impossible to catch the cheese and no-one ever has, but the first person to the bottom wins...with often hilarious and/or painfull consequences...

[youtube]KOyQBSMeIhM&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

cheese rolling is freaking awesome!! I have had a right blast doing that off my face!

We have great traditions, there is also the burning barrel run! And Grass skiing and of course the village riots in the streets on Shrove Tuesday... Oh you beautiful islanders you!

Had to get a video to share... had to.

[youtube]OwQlIibBEgA[/youtube] That's how it's done. :)

you've done it! fairplay that man. yeah we have some great traditions, mainly involving blokes and getting hurt, great stuff. used to have a bath race in my home town - (bathtubs with bouyancy aids) and race em down the river...

track by the maccabees featuring the 2009 cheese roll winner and various footage >>

[youtube]ffIaVzavIxE[/youtube]

Back