What Are You Watching on Youtube?

Personally, I think these vids are biased towards the most popular conceptions of these religions, the current trends, in fact... but I wouldn't totally chuck them out the door.

NEVER apologise for being such a schmaltzy sentimental smooch :) actually thats a rather good one, what happened to Chicago?

They still perform, but not all of the original members do. Heck, last year they performed with Earth, Wind and Fire here at the local summer music festival (I posted something on Fictionalize Yourself about "the clan" going to the concert: http://www.interfaith.org/forum/205335-post164.html http://www.interfaith.org/forum/205436-post165.html).

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

One of my friends sent me the video for YouTube - Transformer Owl, and I also listened to Two Out of Three Ain't Bad from Meatloaf's Bat Out of Hell album. The owl one is :eek: and the Meatloaf one was quite pleasant (compared to the stuff blaring from one of my neighbor's stereos.) I kinda remember when the song was played on Top 40.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Last edited:
Three more videos. Two are from the same episode of The Muppet Show (the one that had Ben Vereen as the guest star) and the third is another from Chicago (the music group, not the musical.)

YouTube - Ben Vereen - Mr. Cellophane
YouTube - Muppet Show S1 E17 P1 - Ben Vereen
YouTube - Chicago Baby What A Big Surprise

Ah, my misspent childhood. :eek: Unfortunately, the :kitty:s and the ferrets take to hiding when Crazy Harry makes an appearance (those of you who remember The Muppet Show know exactly what I mean. :rolleyes:)

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

One of my friends sent me the link to a group from greymare's previous contry of residence. I'm not posting the link because they "drop the 'F-bomb'" a few times both in the introduction and in the song. The group is Axis of Awesome and the song is 4 Four Chord Song.

The other songs I have up are by Chicago: YouTube - Chicago Baby What A Big Surprise YouTube - Chicago: Look Away

Sorry about the latter videos since both are kinda schmaltzy. :eek:

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Last edited:
Back