Global Warming Watch

Hi CPi...I do have some traits that our President George II has. I like to give nicknames to people. I'm going to address you (when and if I respond to your posts) as... "Mr. Sunshine", from henceforth until forever.

flow....:rolleyes:

OOH OOH! Can I have a nickname? Can I? OOH please!

(and nothing...biological thanks :rolleyes:)

s.

Snoopy:
Hmmmm...would you consider the term "wet noodle" to be biological ?

First, I understand that it is really a combination of water and organic materials.
But second, it refers more to a conceptual perception of being than anything else.
Maybe "speeding bullet"or "powerful locomotive", but I find such concepts too teutonic for you.
No "lion fish" suits you as an avatar. Now all that we need do is to tie that to the implicit concepts inherent in your name.
You ARE prickly and sneaky at the same time every so often .
I believe that the status quo fits you well all in all.

If it ain't broke the namer does not alter reality ! NANOOOOO !

flow....:p

Snoopy, I dub thee Sir botty cough. :p

Salaam MW

I wasn't keen on elevating Snoopy to the peerage, because then he'd automatically be able to "lord it over us" once in a while, and he'd be entitled to that right. No as he says, let's "go with the flow" and allow him to remain a "commoner", eh? Pip pip...cheerio !

The term "fifty lashes with a wet noodle" comes to mind. Common enough for y'all.

Tao..."de" is a designating prefix in "Chicagah speak" similar to "teh" in "17th speak"...but I like your take bro.

flow....:p

Snoopy, I dub thee Sir botty cough. :p

MW, you’re the last person that I would have thought would stoop so low in your language and suggest something so offensive. How could you think that I’d be happy to have that as a name with its link, however tenuous, to the appallingly anachronistic and elitist peerage system?

Harumph….:mad:

s.;)

Hi CPi...I do have some traits that our President George II has. I like to give nicknames to people. I'm going to address you (when and if I respond to your posts) as... "Mr. Sunshine", from henceforth until forever.

What? I'm going to be more like Mr. "Raincloud" whether you call me one or not. What traits of George II do you have? I've mostly just seen you copy, paste, and yawn.

What? I'm going to be more like Mr. "Raincloud" whether you call me one or not. What traits of George II do you have? I've mostly just seen you copy, paste, and yawn.

Why Mr. Sunshine...your future must be so bright you've got your shades on and you're not reading clearly. I wrote in two sentences that as George II does fairly often, I like to invent nicknames for others.

Please don't let it rain on your parade if I was amiss at expressing myself clearly. It appears that even Snoopy understood what I meant, and he is a foreign gentleman of an advanced age. And Muslimwoman lives in Egypt much of the year and she certainly understood what was meant. After all she had the perspicacity to dub Snoopy "Sir botty cough", elevating his Lordship to the Peerage, quite prematurely I might add.

I certainly couldn't measure up to the cleverness and originality of George II who nicknamed his chief assistant, "Turd Blossom". I'm not really quite sure what that nickname means, but it is rather charmingly colloquial and germaine, don't you think Mr. Sunshine ?

Why Mr. Sunshine...your future must be so bright you've got your shades on and you're not reading clearly. I wrote in two sentences that as George II does fairly often, I like to invent nicknames for others.

Please don't let it rain on your parade if I was amiss at expressing myself clearly. It appears that even Snoopy understood what I meant, and he is a foreign gentleman of an advanced age. And Muslimwoman lives in Egypt much of the year and she certainly understood what was meant. After all she had the perspicacity to dub Snoopy "Sir botty cough", elevating his Lordship to the Peerage, quite prematurely I might add.

I certainly couldn't measure up to the cleverness and originality of George II who nicknamed his chief assistant, "Turd Blossom". I'm not really quite sure what that nickname means, but it is rather charmingly colloquial and germaine, don't you think Mr. Sunshine ?

Flow, the Sunshine brings nothing but power and light. Do I really empower you and bring you light? I don't sense it and if I did I'm not sure it was intended. Sorry to rain on your parade but I do that sometimes. I thank God when it rains... even in Seattle. :rolleyes:

because then he'd automatically be able to "lord it over us" once in a while, :p

Come now Flow, we all need a little ego boost at times.

Salaam

MW, you’re the last person that I would have thought would stoop so low in your language and suggest something so offensive. How could you think that I’d be happy to have that as a name with its link, however tenuous, to the appallingly anachronistic and elitist peerage system?

Harumph….:mad:

s.;)

Get over yourself squire :p Perhaps Baldrick would suit you better? :D

It appears that even Snoopy understood what I meant, and he is a foreign gentleman of an advanced age.

Are you certain I can't be offended?:p

Still, I suppose I at least seem to have a use as some sort of benchmark. :(

s.

How so? (I get the fido bit)

s.

Well the day I posted that you had made a "defiant" post on some thread or other, (which I liked), and de (the) and fido...it just sort of all seemed right at the time. Nothing too deep tho :p

Tao

Well the day I posted that you had made a "defiant" post on some thread or other, (which I liked), and de (the) and fido...it just sort of all seemed right at the time. Nothing too deep tho :p

Tao

Me...defiant...? :eek: Maybe I need to go back on the decaff!!!

s.

Okay Snoopy, where are you hiding ? I'm halfway through the Ballard stories and I must say that he's a bit of a "downer". However his writing style and content is superb.

He's so good that it kind of makes me wish that there was going to be a doomsday coming. But then he wrote this stuff in times where dismal outcomes were believed more often than not.

Okay, back to the business at hand. I'm sure that Ballard, if he's still around, would revel in news articles such as this. Hey, maybe he's even writing them these days.

Stay well my friend.

flow....:cool:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071117..._conference;_ylt=AhqOA4eBe7tZlQBGp3Sprl2s0NUE

Okay Snoopy. If you choose to hide from the truth, that's okay by me.
Here's a NY Times editorial which lists "must dos" in accordance with what has been revealed by scientists.

I have noted, however, that many conservatives ( including our fearless USA President ) are still dragging both feet and are in denial *I'm not talking about wading in an Egyptian River here either *. Of course they may also be reading and believing the fictions in Michael Crichton novels, (His publisher Harper-Collins is owned by Rupert ).

Not many people know that W owns a totally "off-the-grid" residence at his Texas ranch. Kind of makes you wonder where all of this is headed, huh?

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/11/20/opinion/20tue1.html?_r=1&oref=login

Back