The Bible—A Book From God

However, in recent years, archaeologists have dug into the ruins of ancient cities in Bible lands and have found inscriptions and other evidence proving conclusively that the persons and places mentioned even in the oldest Bible records actually existed.
Some books, like the books of Kings in particular, have proven to be quite accurate records of the history. Other books, particularly Joshua and Daniel, have proven to be thoroughly inaccurate propaganda.
They have unearthed much evidence pointing to a global deluge, which the Bible says took place more than 4,000 years ago, in Noah’s day
No, there was a period when many floods in different parts of the world occurred, but not everywhere at the same time.

IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER AND OF THE SON AND OF THE HOLY SPIRIT

HERE I AM TO SHARE THE TRUTH OF GOD LOVE.....

The bible and G!ds people were born at the same time? Are you referring to the canonization of the books that form the bible? And if so would not all those born then, now be dead? (to this life anyway)

Our vision stems from the book, and our vision helps us understand the book, but we cannot understand the book, we need to be told by others how to understand the book...and our vision to? Or is this actually someone else's vision you are understanding?

FYI.. to us Caps lock is like running around shouting all the time...and I'm not thinking almigty G!d really is concerned about whether you push this key or that.

That why JESUS SAID....

"TRULY , I SAY TO YOU: UNLESS ONE IS BORN AGAIN OF WATER AND SPIRIT, HE CANNOT ENTER THE KINGDOM OF GOD."

First we MUST know what is THE KINGDOM OF GOD... then only we understand THE BIBLE.

Why I used the "Caps Lock"......well, because I REALLY LOVE GOD. At least my fingers become the witness what is in my heart.....hehehehe

MAY GOD BLESS ALL

AMEN

FROM WATT

That why JESUS SAID....

"TRULY , I SAY TO YOU: UNLESS ONE IS BORN AGAIN OF WATER AND SPIRIT, HE CANNOT ENTER THE KINGDOM OF GOD."

First we MUST know what is THE KINGDOM OF GOD... then only we understand THE BIBLE.
Ok if I understand you correctly you are saying something akin to that the bible is born anew in you when Christ is born anew in you? ie your understanding of the bible changes when one is born again??

If that is correct what about this talk about us being unable to discern this on our own? That we need some man made entity to go thru? Didn't Jesus teach us that we no longer needed an intermediary other than he?

IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER AND OF THE SON AND OF THE HOLY SPIRIT

HERE I AM TO SHARE THE TRUTH OF GOD LOVE.....

Ok if I understand you correctly you are saying something akin to that the bible is born anew in you when Christ is born anew in you? ie your understanding of the bible changes when one is born again??

If that is correct what about this talk about us being unable to discern this on our own? That we need some man made entity to go thru? Didn't Jesus teach us that we no longer needed an intermediary other than he?

You are
icon14.gif

That why JESUS SAID : " I STILL HAVE MANY THINGS TO TELL YOU, BUT YOU CANNOT BEAR THEM NOW. WHEN HE THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH COMES, HE WILL GUIDE YOU INTO THE WHOLE TRUTH" ( JOHN 16: 12-13)

MAY GOD BLESS ALL

AMEN

FROM WATT

And good night....nice to chat with you all.

Mark 9:23-24 "If you can?" said Jesus. "Everything is possible for him who believes".

If we dont understand THE KINGDOM OF GOD....we will never understand THE BIBLE.

MAY GOD BLESS ALL

AMEN

FROM WATT
very true
Daniel 2;44
And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be brought to ruin. And the kingdom itself will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it itself will stand to times indefinite; ....................... we are now well along into bible prophecy , the heavenly kingdom has been set up and established and Jesus is now a reigning king , because he has been given great aurthority as Daniel 7;13-14 tells us ,
I kept on beholding in the visions of the night, and, see there! with the clouds of the heavens someone like a son of man happened to be coming; and to the Ancient of Days he gained access, and they brought him up close even before that One. And to him there were given rulership and dignity and kingdom, that the peoples, national groups and languages should all serve even him. His rulership is an indefinitely lasting rulership that will not pass away, and his kingdom one that will not be brought to ruin................ and this all happened in the heavens inline with bible prophecy and chronology in 1914. putting our trust in this kingdom and its reigning king is the way to go because there is no salvation in any thing else.

That why JESUS SAID : " I STILL HAVE MANY THINGS TO TELL YOU, BUT YOU CANNOT BEAR THEM NOW. WHEN HE THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH COMES, HE WILL GUIDE YOU INTO THE WHOLE TRUTH" ( JOHN 16: 12-13)

MAY GOD BLESS ALL

AMEN

FROM WATT
And now in this the last days ,true knowledge is abundant .
And as for you, O Daniel, make secret the words and seal up the book, until the time of [the] end. Many will rove about, and the [true] knowledge will become abundant."................... NOW IS THE TIME FOR TRUE KNOWLEDGE IN ABUNDANCE opps sorry about that, i was just a bit over zealous about all of that true knowledge;)

And now in this the last days ,true knowledge is abundant .
Since the last days have been going on for 2000 years....the last day should be millenia away yes?

Or like every end of timer I've ever read about do you believe it will happen within your lifetime?

Since the last days have been going on for 2000 years....the last day should be millenia away yes?

Or like every end of timer I've ever read about do you believe it will happen within your lifetime?
its already happening, true knowledge is abundant Daniel 12;4 and we have been living in the last days since 1914 . we are now in the time of the end . the end of manmade goverments , not the end of the planet as some think

its already happening, true knowledge is abundant Daniel 12;4 and we have been driving cadillacs since 1910 . we are now in the time of the electic vehicle . the end of manmade smog , not the end of the planet as some think[/quote]

its already happening, true knowledge is abundant Daniel 12;4 and we have been driving cadillacs since 1910 . we are now in the time of the electic vehicle . the end of manmade smog , not the end of the planet as some think
[/quote]
The understanding about the bible and its prophecies , is now well and truely opened, nolonger is it sealed up , it is true knowledge in abundance.
And as for you, O Daniel, make secret the words and seal up the book, until the time of [the] end. Many will rove about, and the [true] knowledge will become abundant."DANIEL 12;4
(Daniel 8:17) So he came beside where I was standing, but when he came I got terrified so that I fell upon my face. And he proceeded to say to me: "Understand, O son of man, that the vision is for the time of [the] end."
(Daniel 8:26) "And the thing seen concerning the evening and the morning, which has been said, it is true. And you, for your part, keep secret the vision, because it is yet for many days.".................................. those many days have passed and now we are living in thrilling times indeed. and true knowledge is abundant indeed. its all happening in this the time of the end,Yes the bible is a book from God .

its already happening, true knowledge is abundant Daniel 12;4 and we have been living in the last days since 1914 . we are now in the time of the end . the end of manmade goverments , not the end of the planet as some think
However originally JWs thought 1914 was the end...then in the 20's then in the 40's, then the 70's....all evidence pointed to it, all the markers were positive....

We'll have the same discussion a thousand years from now....as folks did a thousand years ago...

However originally JWs thought 1914 was the endquote]
the early bible students knew that it was a very significant date in line with bible prophecy and chronology, and they foretold in advance through their publications that it was the date to look out for, but their understanding was limited at that time because the revealing from Jehovah is progressive , but now we are well into bible prophecy and the revealing about things is now abundant Daniel 12;4 this revealing from Jehovah is at Jehovahs timetable , the best thing to do is to hang around and wait for the understanding , but many in times past fell away and even started to verbally abuse their brothers, and now these ones are in spiritual darkness with no enlightenment at all .

the early bible students knew that it was a very significant date in line with bible prophecy and chronology, and they foretold in advance through their publications that it was the date to look out for, but their understanding was limited at that time because the revealing from Jehovah is progressive , but now we are well into bible prophecy and the revealing about things is now abundant Daniel 12;4 this revealing from Jehovah is at Jehovahs timetable , the best thing to do is to hang around and wait for the understanding , but many in times past fell away and even started to verbally abuse their brothers, and now these ones are in spiritual darkness with no enlightenment at all .

OH so at the time... You were limited? So you knew something would happen just not what? So now that you say everything is being revealed and in abundant quantities....... When is the end of the world? You doom preaching nay sayers ;) THE END IS NIGH!! Will I have time to finish my latest crops? Or should I smoke them up quicker? :\ Will I get to see the whole of Prision break 3 series? I'd be upset if the end came during that...

the early bible students knew that it was a very significant date in line with bible prophecy and chronology, and they foretold in advance through their publications that it was the date to look out for, but their understanding was limited at that time because the revealing from Jehovah is progressive , but now we are well into bible prophecy
by early bible students it appears you are referring to JWs...as if they were the first bible students....and it wasn't a date to look out for...it was THE DATE...and published widely, with folks knocking on doors telling all and handing out the same pamphlets as today, with the same fervor.

I think your statement of today will be repeated by folks 300 and 3000 years from now....yes those folks back in 2007 their understanding was limited, they did not understand, but we now....oh...and don't forget the ever popular..."but what if you are wrong?? can you risk that?? you must join us now...only we know the truth...all those others...the infidels"

OH so at the time... You were limited? So you knew something would happen just not what? So now that you say everything is being revealed and in abundant quantities....... When is the end of the world? You doom preaching nay sayers ;) THE END IS NIGH!! Will I have time to finish my latest crops? Or should I smoke them up quicker? :\ Will I get to see the whole of Prision break 3 series? I'd be upset if the end came during that...
back in the early days the understanding was limited , but now the understanding is abundant, the 1914 date was not a wrong date but the understanding about the kingdom was not as clear back in the early days , at one time Jehovahs people thought that all believers would be going to heaven ,but now Jehovah has opened up the bible and we now know that a great crowd from all nations will inherit the earth. back in the early days because the understanding was not revealed , they thought that in 1914 they would all be going to heaven ,but now with greater understanding about the bible we know that is not the case . and in a way because things did not happen the way some thought, it was a time of a great sifting work because those who did not hang around did not go on to recieve understanding from Jehovah . only the faithful ones recieve understanding . so it certainly sorted the ones out who were not really humble.yes faithfulness leads to great blessings not only now in this time of the end but on into the future. not sure why you are asking when the end of the world will happen ? the planet will never be destroyed , the understanding about what the end means is for those willing to take in accurate knowledge. and its all about the verse in Daniel 2;44
And in the days of those kings(human rulership) the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be brought to ruin. And the kingdom itself will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms,(human goverments) and it itself will stand to times indefinite;

Back