The Bible—A Book From God

The bible really is a book from God ,and Gods Eternal purpose EPHESIANS 3;11 is well on the way to being fullfilled. and its all about the first ever prophecy in the bible in Genesis 3;15. yes the bible tells us Gods original purpose for mankind and the earth, and when Adam and Eve sinned God immediately put something in to action ,and Gods symbolic woman has brought forth the seed or son , and the bible tells us that even though the enmity between the symbolic womans seed , and satans seed is ongoing , it will be satan and his seed that will be crushed in the head . and we are now well along into bible prophecy . thrilling times indeed. and what a thrilling book of prophecy the bible is, yes it is inspired of God .

This still going on? lol... god isn't in any book..... Here's in here kiddies.... *taps his heart* That's where you'll find him ;\
bible prophecy is an ongoing thing , and prophecy is from God .
The Source of all true prophecy is Jehovah God.
In fact, all the Bible’s prophecies that were due to be fulfilled have come true. Things have happened exactly in the way the Bible said they would. This is strong evidence that the Bible is God’s Word. There must have been more than human wisdom behind those prophetic utterances for them to have been so accurate.​
But there are other predictions in the Bible that were not fulfilled in bible times. Why? Because they were due to be fulfilled in our own day, and even in our future. The reliability of those ancient prophecies makes us confident that these other predictions will without fail come true.

Yeah.... As I said before I'd rather leave that to my heart. ;)
Working with the heart is tricky. If we are not careful, we become the victims of self-deception. The Bible warns: "The heart is more treacherous than anything else and is desperate. Who can know it?" (Jer. 17:9)

Working with the heart is tricky. If we are not careful, we become the victims of self-deception. The Bible warns: "The heart is more treacherous than anything else and is desperate. Who can know it?" (Jer. 17:9)
Just depends where your heart is mee.
Matthew 6:20-22

20But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. 21For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.
22"The eye is the lamp of the body. If your eyes are good, your whole body will be full of light.

Just depends where your heart is mee.
Matthew 6:20-22

20But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. 21For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.
22"The eye is the lamp of the body. If your eyes are good, your whole body will be full of light.
very true
(1 Timothy 6:19) safely treasuring up for themselves a fine foundation for the future, in order that they may get a firm hold on the real life.

Some have tried to discredit the Bible by saying it is inaccurate. However, in recent years, archaeologists have dug into the ruins of ancient cities in Bible lands and have found inscriptions and other evidence proving conclusively that the persons and places mentioned even in the oldest Bible records actually existed. They have unearthed much evidence pointing to a global deluge, which the Bible says took place more than 4,000 years ago, in Noah’s day. On this point, Prince Mikasa, who is well-known as a student of and authority on archaeology, states: "Was there really a Flood? As the result of excavations by archaeologists in recent years, the fact that the flood actually took place has been convincingly proved."

Jehovah has made himself known to mankind through two great books. The greater of these books is the Bible, making known his purposes. (John 17:17; 1 Peter 1:24, 25) The other book is the record of creation, to be seen and read in all nature.

WOW!! Seriously!! Man, thanks for pointing that out... I NEARLY!! NEARLY!! decided to do something for myself, simply because I would enjoy it lol wowzers... Lucky that you were there to make me see the light! I wasn't decieved by my very own self!! Awesome you life saver... I am gonna go read something now to decie.... I mean teach me of the ways of god! :D

WOW!! Seriously!! Man, thanks for pointing that out... I NEARLY!! NEARLY!! decided to do something for myself, simply because I would enjoy it lol wowzers... Lucky that you were there to make me see the light! I wasn't decieved by my very own self!! Awesome you life saver... I am gonna go read something now to decie.... I mean teach me of the ways of god! :D
Left to our own devices, we would surely go astray many times. "Many are the plans in the heart of a man, but the counsel of Jehovah is what will stand."—Prov. 19:21.:)

IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER AND OF THE SON AND OF THE HOLY SPIRIT

HERE I AM TO SHARE THE TRUTH OF GOD LOVE.....

Hey...I am new here.

Interesting topic to discusss.... THE BIBLE - A BOOK FROM GOD.

Dear Brothers and Sisters in CHRIST,

THE CHURCH is BORN from THE WORD OF GOD and BELIEVED.

THE BIBLE and GOD'S PEOPLE were born at the same time have grown together. GOD'S PEOPLE need s THE BIBLE, But THE BIBLE has to be interpreted by THE PEOPLE OF GOD.
Our vision of GOD, of Man and of the World stems from THE BIBLE, but it is the vision that helps us understand the sacred book.

So THE BIBLE is not a book just to be disseminated and left to personal whims of anyone.

NO ONE can make himself the owner of THE BIBLE and its MESSAGE. The believing comunity who listens to THE WORD OF GOD is part of Catholic, that is Universal Church which has been instrcuted by THE SPIRIT and enlightened by The great witness of faith during the last twenty centuries.

That why JESUS SAID....

"TRULY , I SAY TO YOU: UNLESS ONE IS BORN AGAIN OF WATER AND SPIRIT, HE CANNOT ENTER THE KINGDOM OF GOD."

If we dont understand THE KINGDOM OF GOD....we will never understand THE BIBLE.

MAY GOD BLESS ALL

AMEN

FROM WATT

If we dont understand THE KINGDOM OF GOD....we will never understand THE BIBLE.

So from your understanding THE KINGDOM OF GOD!$£"!$!£ Is what you have to some how (perhaps with magic) understand.... Out of the blue... Then you need to start getting a grasp, a taste an understanding of THE BIBLE!$!£"$! lol...

Are the caps like some divine voice booming down from the heavens? Like to add effect and atmosphere? It's very, colourful. :)

So from your understanding THE KINGDOM OF GOD!$£"!$!£ Is what you have to some how (perhaps with magic) understand.... Out of the blue... Then you need to start getting a grasp, a taste an understanding of THE BIBLE!$!£"$! lol...

Are the caps like some divine voice booming down from the heavens? Like to add effect and atmosphere? It's very, colourful. :)

For your information : I LOVE THE ALMIGHTY GOD, FOR HE CREATED ME, EVERY HUMAN BEING AND EVERYTHING IN THIS WORLD AND IN THE UNIVERSE....WITH HIS TRUTH AND LOVING KINDNESS.

"Caps Lock" I used to show my RESPECT TO ALMIGTY GOD.

MAY THE GOOD LORD BLESS ALL.

AMEN

FROM WATT

Last edited:

lol...... Sweet...

That in the bible too? Just curious.... THOU SHALL USE CAPS LOCK WHEN SPEAKING OF ME! KTHX!

Hehehe Matter of fact....you are funny guy.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU.

AMEN

FROM WATT

THE BIBLE and GOD'S PEOPLE were born at the same time have grown together. GOD'S PEOPLE need s THE BIBLE, But THE BIBLE has to be interpreted by THE PEOPLE OF GOD.

Our vision of GOD, of Man and of the World stems from THE BIBLE, but it is the vision that helps us understand the sacred book.
The bible and G!ds people were born at the same time? Are you referring to the canonization of the books that form the bible? And if so would not all those born then, now be dead? (to this life anyway)

Our vision stems from the book, and our vision helps us understand the book, but we cannot understand the book, we need to be told by others how to understand the book...and our vision to? Or is this actually someone else's vision you are understanding?

"Caps Lock" I used to show my RESPECT TO ALMIGTY GOD.
FYI.. to us Caps lock is like running around shouting all the time...and I'm not thinking almigty G!d really is concerned about whether you push this key or that.

Back