Door-To-Door Missionaries

It is in the Sacred Tradition not to read it during liturgy because it is a problem-causer.
i find that it is a problem solver, and harmonizes with the whole of the rest of the bible . and it is enlightenment indeed . and it makes me happy :) and then i like to share all of that revealing that i have been fed by the faithful ones, matthew 24;45-47 to others ,thrilling times indeed.

If you think your life is bad now, hell is an eternity of something MUCH MUCH worse than that. Believe me, you don't want that.
the bible does not teach hellfire , finding out just what the words sheol and hades really mean is the thing to do . many bibles translate those words as HELL but finding out what the real meaning of sheol and hades is, will put a new light on our understanding . when a person is dead they are not aware of anything and do not feel pain .

Hell

Definition: The word “hell” is found in many Bible translations. In the same verses other translations read “the grave,” “the world of the dead,” and so forth. Other Bibles simply transliterate the original-language words that are sometimes rendered “hell”; that is, they express them with the letters of our alphabet but leave the words untranslated. What are those words? The Hebrew she’ohl′ and its Greek equivalent hai′des, which refer, not to an individual burial place, but to the common grave of dead mankind; also the Greek ge′en·na, which is used as a symbol of eternal destruction. However, both in Christendom and in many non-Christian religions it is taught that hell is a place inhabited by demons and where the wicked, after death, are punished (and some believe that this is with torment). but this is not a bible teaching and many have been misled by false bible teachings.

Perfect way to keep door-to-door missionaries away. Post a sign in the yard that says "Beware of Catholic with attitude, all the answers, and determination to send poor souls to purgatory, to kiss the POPE's ring"

the bible does not teach hellfire , finding out just what the words sheol and hades really mean is the thing to do . many bibles translate those words as HELL but finding out what the real meaning of sheol and hades is, will put a new light on our understanding . when a person is dead they are not aware of anything and do not feel pain .

Hell

Definition: The word “hell” is found in many Bible translations. In the same verses other translations read “the grave,” “the world of the dead,” and so forth. Other Bibles simply transliterate the original-language words that are sometimes rendered “hell”; that is, they express them with the letters of our alphabet but leave the words untranslated. What are those words? The Hebrew she’ohl′ and its Greek equivalent hai′des, which refer, not to an individual burial place, but to the common grave of dead mankind; also the Greek ge′en·na, which is used as a symbol of eternal destruction. However, both in Christendom and in many non-Christian religions it is taught that hell is a place inhabited by demons and where the wicked, after death, are punished (and some believe that this is with torment). but this is not a bible teaching and many have been misled by false bible teachings.

Hell is experiencing the presence of God as torment, instead of joy as in Heaven, it is experienced as an unquenchable fire, etc etc. Not fun.

Our consciousness does not stop after death.

i find that it is a problem solver, and harmonizes with the whole of the rest of the bible . and it is enlightenment indeed . and it makes me happy :) and then i like to share all of that revealing that i have been fed by the faithful ones, matthew 24;45-47 to others ,thrilling times indeed.

Well, historically it has been a problem-causer (maybe not for yourself personally), caused strife among the early Christians repeatedly, and has been interpreted incorrectly too much to be allowed to be read from during liturgy.

q, Id like one of those signs please. LOL However they might not believe I was a practising catholic.
17th, mate, come on you KNOW life isnt all that bad. Yeah, we all have our bad days. I try to find something good in a day/week and work towards it. I have a dead end job on crap pay and Ill not get a better one BUT I try to find the good things in it. Im just a shop assistant but I have a few customers that I am beginning to know so I look forward to their days when they come in. (pathetic really) but its the little things like that that make it ok. Im not sure of your job. I thought you were a coppa or an ITguru. That is what you seem to be. You obviously have a huge talent for IT. we all enjoy y;our artistry on CR. and you know Brady thinks you are da bomb!!!! You have your own fan club over here, 17th and I dont thnk that many people can say that. Ill send you some pics when I get a chance to prove it to you. LOve the Grey

You've spoken to them?

Yeah Bob, maybe people have...just because YOU don't believe doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Frankly I find your pessimism, a bit pessimistic. You really ought to lighten up.

Our consciousness does not stop after death.

many people think many things but the bible teaches us the truth .

For the living are conscious that they will die; but as for the dead, they are conscious of nothing at all, Ecclesiastes 9;5

Well, historically it has been a problem-causer (maybe not for yourself personally), caused strife among the early Christians repeatedly, and has been interpreted incorrectly too much to be allowed to be read from during liturgy.
the understanding and revealing is given by Jehovah in his own time and now in the time we are living the understanding is abundant indeed . and it is revealed to whomever he chooses. but most importantly he reveals it to faithful ones . matthew 24;45-47

Frankly I find your pessimism, a bit pessimistic. You really ought to lighten up.
You consider it "pessimism" that I consider your theory about an eternal torture chamber not very plausible???
You've spoken to them?
I've read their accounts. Close enough
I did not know your church claimed to have accounts from people who had been to hell. Where do I find these accounts? And more importantly: why do you believe they originate from people who have been there?

preach the word, be at it urgently in favorable season, in troublesome season, reprove, reprimand, exhort, with all long-suffering and [art of] teaching. For there will be a period of time when they will not put up with the healthful teaching, but, in accord with their own desires, they will accumulate teachers for themselves to have their ears tickled; and they will turn their ears away from the truth, whereas they will be turned aside to false stories. You, though, keep your senses in all things, suffer evil, do [the] work of an evangelizer, fully accomplish your ministry. 2 TIMOTHY 4 2-5

(Acts 20:20) while I did not hold back from telling YOU any of the things that were profitable nor from teaching YOU publicly and from house to house.

How, in turn, will they preach unless they have been sent forth? Just as it is written: “How comely are the feet of those who declare good news of good things!” romans 10;15

its all happening on a global scale ,:) when Jesus is behind a work great things are accomplished

And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come. matthew 24;14

following the example of Jesus is good .

(Matthew 9:35) And Jesus set out on a tour of all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues and preaching the good news of the kingdom and curing every sort of disease and every sort of infirmity.

of cause , Gods people do not cure disease and infirmity, but spiritual healing is going on at a great pace , and in the future when Jesus heals in the paradise earth to come ,physical healing will happen.

And no resident will say: “I am sick.” The people that are dwelling in [the land] will be those pardoned for their error. isaiah 33;24

(Revelation 21:4) And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.”

(Revelation 22:2) down the middle of its broad way. And on this side of the river and on that side [there were] trees of life producing twelve crops of fruit, yielding their fruits each month. And the leaves of the trees [were] for the curing of the nations.

yes GOODNEWS , is being made known on the door to door work . :) and it is very good

I did not know your church claimed to have accounts from people who had been to hell. Where do I find these accounts? And more importantly: why do you believe they originate from people who have been there?

I have been to Hull and believe me its the pits!! Tho a bit deficient on sulpher and Hullfire.

Tao

I have been to Hull and believe me its the pits!! Tho a bit deficient on sulpher and Hullfire.
I am wondering if hell might be one of those multi-"verse" things...my aunt used to swear hell was just outside the city limits of Brawley, California. My dad on the other hand informs me that Hell is in Michigan. Hank Williams jr. seems to think hell is in New York city, at least in song. Near as I can tell I think it might be somewhere around south west Texas, or possibly as far west as Truth or Consequences, New Mexico.

juantoo3,

I actually live just outside the city limits of Brawley, California. How about that? If Hell consists of a place of miles and miles of alfalfa fields, this is it!

juantoo3,

I actually live just outside the city limits of Brawley, California. How about that? If Hell consists of a place of miles and miles of alfalfa fields, this is it!
Kindest Regards, Nick!

Cool! (or it that a mixed metaphor?)

Things probably have changed since I was a kid...used to be miles of empty HOT desert back then.

Hell is mankinds common grave ,SHEOL AND HADES and there is nothing at all going on there.

but back to door to door things ,

there is a global organized door to door work going on ,

and excitement reigns among those proclaiming the invitation, “Come!” because news pours in from all corners of the earth to indicate that increasing multitudes are fleeing Babylon the Great (worldwide empire of false religion) REVELATION 18;4

and then these ones are joining the GREAT CROWD spoken of in revelation 7;9-10

yes its all happening .:)

yes and its all to the glory of God the Almighty .

Back