What is your favorite Iced Cream flavor?

That sounds like it would be really good. I read a recipe that put cocoa powder in chili, and in response I tried breaking some chocolate cookie tops into a bowl of habañero chili I'd made. It was delicious.
Next time you make brownies, put a small can of chopped green chillies in it, along with a little cinnamon. Yum....

Italian, of course! (any flavour!)

Should I find myself not to be in Italy, then Carte d'Or Lavazza coffee flavour will tide me over!

s.

Next time you make brownies, put a small can of chopped green chillies in it, along with a little cinnamon. Yum....

That sounds delicious.

The :kitty:s are currently awaiting a special concoction: tuna, liver and chicken ice cream (I personally can't see it, but they are rather impatient to try a scoop or two... )

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

There're two flavors I've tried and kinda like: dulce de leche and Mayan chocolate.

The dulce de leche tastes almost like caramel ice cream (but not quite) and the Mayan chocolate has an undertone of cinnamon. Needless to say, I was an "oink".

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

my darling spouse indicates that Hagen Daz Coffee, Moosetracks, Baskin-Robbins Peanutbutter and chocolate, Wavy Gravy by Ben&Jerry :)

surprised to see this thread bubble up :)

metta,

~v

I want to try this Japanese ice cream:
seattlegal-albums-misc-picture807-cherry-blossom-green-tea-ice.jpg

Cherry blossom ice cream and green tea ice cream swirl...

Ben and Jerry Ice cream sucks lol..... Want a real ice cream then check something like Langage farm Ice cream out that is real ice cream.... *nods*

Sg that ice cream looks sick :S Green tea? Ugh.... That is just about as good as 'Walkers' Cajun Squirrel flavour for crisps idea.... lol or your brownie idea :p

my fave was tutti frutti gino ginelli... they stopped making it along time ago... it had real pieces of artifical fruit in... mmm

Ben and Jerry Ice cream sucks lol..... Want a real ice cream then check something like Langage farm Ice cream out that is real ice cream.... *nods*

Sg that ice cream looks sick :S Green tea? Ugh.... That is just about as good as 'Walkers' Cajun Squirrel flavour for crisps idea.... lol or your brownie idea :p
Hey! What about coffee ice cream? Then why not tea?
You should check out some of the Japanese ice cream flavors...;)

There is a family dairy that makes its own ice cream and sells it in their own shop in one of the more rural areas around here. They have cantaloupe ice cream available in the summer...yum...

Real vanilla bean (Breyer's) is still my favorite, but often I put lots of chocolate sauce on it.

Coffee with mocha/almonds chips is also good, and raspberry carmel swirl. Mmmmm. I'm putting on weight just thinking about it.

Yummm..I love Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (Dreyers) with lots of hot dark chocolate sauce. Plus Rocky Road is one of my all time favorites.

I also like root beer and 7-Up floats.

Orange floats! (Can you say Dreamsicle? I knew you could! :D)

There's a seasonal ice cream favorite here, Root Beer Float, which is root beer flavored sorbet swirled with vanilla ice cream. It's only sold in the summer. :)

Sorry about this. :eek:

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Back