The Return of an unfamiliar Jesus?

"Look!
He is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, and those who pierced him; and all the tribes of the earth will beat themselves in grief because of him. Yes, Amen." (Revelation 1:7)

How is it, then, that "every eye will see him"?

Evidently, John meant "see" in the sense of "discern," just as we can see, or discern, God’s invisible qualities by means of his creations. (Romans 1:20)

According to the Baha'i Faith, this scripture points to the fact that Jesus is not the only one returning with the same quality and perfections that He had 2000 years ago. In this sense, the deniers "who pierced him" from the Christian dispensation also return with the same quality or character they had 2000 years ago. Jesus is coming with the same spiritual teachings, but the "unfamiliar Jesus" is the non-essential form of religion that He teaches that is subject to various changes due to the conditions of the time, I think.

By the way, I was at church a couple of weeks ago when we had a guest speaker teaching how Jesus will come in a militant form, and just like revelations 19 says, "His eyes are like blazing fire. . .He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God." So the preacher was preaching that this will not be a peaceful Jesus because He is dressed in attire that is "dipped in blood." Also, He will come to "strike down the nations." I left during the service because it sounded like a doctrine of revenge to me. However, Christians have a vast range of views. For example, my youth pastor knows I am a Baha'i and still does not mind me being a part of the church community. I do not force my beliefs on anyone.

As for the comment Wil made, in 50,000 years will Jesus' name even be remembered? Probably not. I also suspect that the names of the Buddha, Muhammad, and Baha'u'llah will eventually suffer a similar fate. Yes, I can see the inspector saying that we are going to make some mistakes, but "they'll be fine. . .I'll come back later."

As for your recent generalizations about Christianity- some Christians would destroy science to shore up doctrine.
Remember the inquisitions……

it seems that if them folk of old had not been in a power push to control knowledge, we could all be vacationing on the moon by now.

But it is nice to see, nothing can stop the truth at this point in time!

a guest speaker teaching how Jesus will come in a militant form, and just like revelations 19 says, "His eyes are like blazing fire. .
If a man, a living person, was to have knowledge and see how it is still being discredited and removed from simply being observed, that as a man, maybe he might have a few “told you so” in thought? Remember no man is omnipotent or ever has been.

Not that power should ever be abused but when the day comes, them who remain rude to the truth and reality, will not due well in a time of global war. Or clearly said, the new will not be what causes the war, it will be the beast of selfishness among the leaders that causes the war. What is occurring in (Armageddon) Israel (the chosen ones) is the ‘cause.’ But the truth comes from a man and when that truth conveys among the people, they will be the judges. Fear your neighbor and them whom you’ve damaged, not a single guy. One reason certain faiths fear the coming is in one line of thought they suggest 2 people are coming, one to start the war and one to finish it… but that is not true. The one to start it is the collective of selfish enterprise that abuses mankind, the one to finish it, it the truth among mankind. It is that the last guy is also the individual that grounds all religions to physical knowledge, which will remove all needs of faith, and them who had abused their power of religious leadership will not do well and them churches will be destroyed by the very practitioners who were mislead.

So as the war will remove the ‘grocery stores’ of the cities and people, the masses, will become most horrible. They will be the judges within the crowd. Then once the ‘truth’ sets the tone of the new (the knowledge) or (see what the Bab saw, and not bahahula)…that is when the people take on the duties of judgment and forgiveness….. but like always, it will be real ugly before Peace reigns.

Each will see these things as the time is within months, not years. As it is, there are folk who are willing to strap one on and detonate…. That means the clock is ticking, right now.

That evil tyranny of the selfish taking and atrocities to mankind (corporations running the globe) is imposing their selfish needs as of now to the humble and all it will take at this point is one detonation and the rest of the world will begin what all mankind knows is about to occur. When the first is imposed, certain governing principles and per se safeguards will react but the rest of the global entities will not allow the US to destroy the rest of Europe and that setting is what causes almost half the globe to be destroyed.

Nothing can stop it! What was written way back when is really that close to our time of experience. Kind of sad isn’t it…….?

By the way, I was at church a couple of weeks ago when we had a guest speaker teaching how Jesus will come in a militant form, and just like revelations 19 says,

the bible book of revelation is highly symbolic for the most part

is it revelation 19;11-16 that you are refering too?

And I saw the heaven opened, and, look! a white horse. And the one seated upon it is called Faithful and True, and he judges and carries on war in righteousness. 12 His eyes are a fiery flame, and upon his head are many diadems. He has a name written that no one knows but he himself, 13 and he is arrayed with an outer garment sprinkled with blood, and the name he is called is The Word of God. 14 Also, the armies that were in heaven were following him on white horses, and they were clothed in white, clean, fine linen. 15 And out of his mouth there protrudes a sharp long sword, that he may strike the nations with it, and he will shepherd them with a rod of iron. He treads too the winepress of the anger of the wrath of God the Almighty. 16 And upon his outer garment, even upon his thigh, he has a name written, King of kings and Lord of lords.
revelation 19;11-16

notice he is riding a white horse .

Jesus is not alone in fighting this battle.

John tells us: "Also, the armies that were in heaven were following him on white horses, and they were clothed in white, clean, fine linen." (Revelation 19:14) The fact that the horses are "white" denotes righteous warfare. "Fine linen" is appropriate for the King’s horsemen, and its glistening, clean whiteness indicates a pure, righteous standing before Jehovah.

Who, then, make up these "armies"? Doubtless, they include the holy angels.

It was early in the Lord’s day that Michael (JESUS)and his angels hurled Satan and his demons out of heaven. (Revelation 12:7-9) that happened in 1914 , And we have been living in the Lords day since 1914 .

Further, "all the angels" will attend upon Jesus as he sits on his glorious throne and proceeds to judge the nations and people of earth. (Matthew 25:31, 32) Surely, in the decisive war, when God’s judgments are executed to a finality, Jesus will again be accompanied by his angels.

rev 19:12

and his eyes [are] as a flame of fire, and upon his head [are] many diadems -- having a name written that no one hath known, except himself,

this is one that is quite enlightening.

the first part shares that knowledge and the name of God, mentioned over and over by a mee me...... had never been known and what I find quite awesome is it exactly perfects the problem I have.......

That although Einstein had no problem with sharing E=mc2........ and that caused a form to understand that an enormous amount of energy is present within mass..... (atomic bomb)

well because of that, the final frame of math to share (all mass, all energy, all time: the total).... has a mathematical frame...... and if I wanted to chase the dollar and pursue all them nobels... all that would be necessary is to release it......

not going to happen....;)

no one will build anything of destruction based on what I do ..... and with a simple form a few real nasties could be built

so as the scripture shares this 'unknown name'..... well guess what... that script is something I will never put into writing!

No one will ever get that from me!

Thanks... mee me...... that was something I always wondered about.....

:D

this is one that is quite enlightening.

the first part shares that knowledge and the name of God, mentioned over and over by a mee me...... had never been known and what I find quite awesome is it exactly perfects the problem I have.......

That although Einstein had no problem with sharing E=mc2........ and that caused a form to understand that an enormous amount of energy is present within mass..... (atomic bomb)

well because of that, the final frame of math to share (all mass, all energy, all time: the total).... has a mathematical frame...... and if I wanted to chase the dollar and pursue all them nobels... all that would be necessary is to release it......

not going to happen....;)

no one will build anything of destruction based on what I do ..... and with a simple form a few real nasties could be built

so as the scripture shares this 'unknown name'..... well guess what... that script is something I will never put into writing!

No one will ever get that from me!

Thanks... mee me...... that was something I always wondered about.....

"He has a name written that no one knows but he himself." (Revelation 19:12b) The Bible already speaks of God’s Son by names such as Jesus, Immanuel, and Michael. But this unstated "name" appears to stand for the position and privileges that Jesus enjoys during the Lord’s day. (Compare Revelation 2:17.)

Isaiah, describing Jesus since 1914, says: "His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace." (Isaiah 9:6)

The apostle Paul associated Jesus’ name with His very high privileges of service when he wrote: "God exalted [Jesus] to a superior position and kindly gave him the name that is above every other name, so that in the name of Jesus every knee should bend."—Philippians 2:9, 10.

Jesus’ privileges are unique. Apart from Jehovah himself, only Jesus can comprehend what it means to hold such a high position. (Compare Matthew 11:27.)

Therefore, of all God’s creatures, only Jesus can fully appreciate this name. Nevertheless, Jesus does include his bride in some of these privileges. So he makes this promise: "The one that conquers . . . I will write upon him . . . that new name of mine."—Revelation 3:12.

Rev 2:16-17
16</SPAN>`Reform! and if not, I come to thee quickly, and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth.
17He who is having an ear -- let him hear what the Spirit saith to the assemblies: To him who is overcoming, I will give to him to eat from the hidden manna, and will give to him a white stone, and upon the stone a new name written, that no one knew except him who is receiving [it].

for # 16 That is the same thing I suggest…….. learn, evolve, grow up or when the masses do in fact begin to assemble……… run!

#17 …… so if you can think, listen and use your heart as each item suggested is based from the physical truth of existence; as the math does not lie!

There is only one way it all works, and the truth is based on real physical application.

:)

Only 144,000 such pebbles are provided.

mee will NOT be having a white pebble given to me ,but i can have a great hope along with a GREAT CROWD from all nations to get through the tribulation , revelation7;9,14 ....john 10;16

and then go on to have a part in restoring the earth to a paradise :)

What is the new name written on the pebble? A name is a means of identifying a person and distinguishing that one from others.

These anointed Christians (144,000)receive the pebble after they have finished their earthly course as conquerors.

Clearly, then, the name on the pebble has to do with their privilege of being united with Jesus in heaven—a most intimate position of royal service to be fully appreciated and enjoyed only by those who inherit the heavenly Kingdom.

Hence, it is a name, or a designation of office, "which no one knows except the one receiving it."—Compare Revelation 3:12.

Rev 3:12

He who is overcoming -- I will make him a pillar in the sanctuary of my God, and without he may not go any more, and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, that doth come down out of the heaven from my God -- also my new name.

‘I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem’…………. Or the math representing the truth of existence, and to the new Jerusalem ….. Taos NM ….. ‘the lake of reflections’ or ‘blue lake’……. The ring of mountains behind the Pueblo…. Is that place often referred too as Shambala or Zion……

Held by the ‘keepers of the land’ Hopi line of the indigenous…. Having held this land ‘untouched’ by human encroachment may be the location to a dream seen (lake of reflections) as a child.

As for the 144k…. well it seems correct at this point that maybe out of 7 billion folk, maybe only a few will know the truth when they see it.

See Rev 14:1
And I saw, and lo, a Lamb having stood upon the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty-four thousands, having the name of his Father written upon their foreheads;

Knowledge is upon their head as for a mark, well in one section Rev 13:9

A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: "If anyone worships the beast and his image and receives his mark on the forehead or on the hand,

SO in one method or another, I guess everyone is supposed to have a mark of some sort on their forehead……….

As for 666 number well that is easy. Carbon-12 in which most all known life, is based from . Chemically speaking C-12 is composed of 6 electrons, 6 protons and 6 neutrons….

So all life has that one! And know that knowledge is upon your head…..

But do all have a birth from the 6th month of the 66th year……..?

It seems clear that a birth is of some importance in every religion as it is a man which is the is the bringer of Peace…… and not as a chosen one…. But as One who made a choice …….. to care just that much to give the next generation the chance no other previous or current generation ever had……… A chance to know the truth in an unbiased, literally physical, set of pure application!

"‘The one that conquers—I will make him a pillar in the temple of my God, and he will by no means go out [from it] anymore, and I will write upon him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem which descends out of heaven from my God, and that new name of mine. revelation 3;12

As long as they remain faithful, There is no danger that they will "go out from it anymore."

Yes, these conquerors have written on them the name of Jehovah—their God and Jesus’ God.

This shows clearly that Jehovah and Jesus are two separate persons and not two parts of a triune God, or Trinity. (John 14:28; 20:17) All creation must come to see that these anointed ones belong to Jehovah. They are his witnesses.

"‘The one that conquers—I will make him a pillar in the temple of my God, and he will by no means go out [from it] anymore, and I will write upon him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem which descends out of heaven from my God, and that new name of mine. revelation 3;12

As long as they remain faithful, There is no danger that they will "go out from it anymore."

Yes, these conquerors have written on them the name of Jehovah—their God and Jesus’ God.

This shows clearly that Jehovah and Jesus are two separate persons and not two parts of a triune God, or Trinity. (John 14:28; 20:17) All creation must come to see that these anointed ones belong to Jehovah. They are his witnesses.

witness: someone who sees an event and reports what happened

So basically everything you say to witness, has nor ever could, have been was 'seen' by you.

Did you work for Shapiro on the OJ trial as well?

I mean are you willing to tesify to events, thoughts and the forward (prophectic) occurrences that you really have never observed?

What happened to the commandments?

What happened to integrity?

Do you realize you represent millinium of people within your blood line and yet represent no responsibility to your actions?

All because of a faith, that will not exist within 2 years.

Now do you see why the purge is said to be catastrophic and such an enormous amount of loss to human life?

It will be religions that start it, religions in the middle of it, but nare a one when it's over all because the truth will never allow fibs and unfounded witnessing to ever be accepted again.

The children will not have to take this kind of abuse ever again.

And people who claim fact with unfounded fiction will be held responsible.

As no one ever said, magic can fix your error and choice of adverse impositions to existenc; each makes there own choice and each will live in their 'sins.'

What happened to the commandments?

'
Here they are as Jesus told ,

"You must love Jehovah your God with your whole heart and with your whole soul and with your whole mind. This is the greatest and first commandment.

The second, like it, is this, ‘You must love your neighbor as yourself.

Here they are as Jesus told ,

"You must love Jehovah your God with your whole heart and with your whole soul and with your whole mind. This is the greatest and first commandment.

The second, like it, is this, ‘You must love your neighbor as yourself.
Surely you mean Jesus as a good Jew who knew the law repeated.

As you would know these quotes were not only the top commandments for Jews, but also when Jesus inquired from a teacher of the law, the same response was given.
Luke 10:25On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. "Teacher," he asked, "what must I do to inherit eternal life?"

26"What is written in the Law?" he replied. "How do you read it?"
27He answered: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself." 28"You have answered correctly," Jesus replied. "Do this and you will live."
Interestingly enough, no follow me, no just through me, but follow these laws and you will live...powerful stuff.

And of course you know the old testament scriptures that Jesus studied and got those words from...

Surely you mean Jesus as a good Jew who knew the law repeated.

As you would know these quotes were not only the top commandments for Jews, but also when Jesus inquired from a teacher of the law, the same response was given. Interestingly enough, no follow me, no just through me, but follow these laws and you will live...powerful stuff.

And of course you know the old testament scriptures that Jesus studied and got those words from...

And a voice came out of the cloud, saying: "This is my Son, the one that has been chosen. Listen to him.luke 9;35

:confused:explain please

Not interested as to explain to you means nothing. Or simply said, i can't wait!

A reboot is coming and so far, the likes of you are on the front line!

I have a real tough time when other are short of integrity. It is probably why descriptions share one of arrogance with an ease of making pretty rough decisions. I say the truth is absolute and so far, the position you represent is clouded by theology rather than reality.

For example; if you cannot see what is happening to the people in the middle east as we speak, then how could you comprehend the relation to prophecies and what is literally occurring.

Not interested as to explain to you means nothing. Or simply said, i can't wait!

A reboot is coming and so far, the likes of you are on the front line!

I have a real tough time when other are short of integrity. It is probably why descriptions share one of arrogance with an ease of making pretty rough decisions. I say the truth is absolute and so far, the position you represent is clouded by theology rather than reality.

For example; if you cannot see what is happening to the people in the middle east as we speak, then how could you comprehend the relation to prophecies and what is literally occurring.
Do you consider yourself a prophet? Are you sent to teach us the error of our ways?

Jesus has come into kingdom power but not in the way that most people think he will ,
but those who have kept awake to bible prophecy and chronology have been given insight and understanding .
and now the true knowledge is abundant ....Daniel 12 ;4 ....Jesus will not come to the earth in the flesh and blood of a man he is a reigning king in the heavenly kingdom ,Daniel 7;13-14 ...daniel 2;44.... and he is going to accomplish great things on the earth just as he is in the heavens . and even now he has many things in place to accomplish Gods purpose for the earth .

and at the end of it all he will hand the kingdom back to his father Jehovah

Next, the end, when he hands over the kingdom to his God and Father, when he has brought to nothing all government and all authority and power. 25 For he must rule as king until [God] has put all enemies under his feet. 26 As the last enemy, death is to be brought to nothing. 27 For [God] "subjected all things under his feet." But when he says that ‘all things have been subjected,’ it is evident that it is with the exception of the one who subjected all things to him. 28 But when all things will have been subjected to him, then the Son himself will also subject himself to the One who subjected all things to him, that God may be all things to everyone.1 CORINTHIANS 15;24-28

and the best thing of all is that death will be swallowed up for ever:)NO MORE DEATH JUST EVERLASTING LIFE ON A PARADISE EARTH:)

"Happy are the mild-tempered ones, since they will inherit the earth.
MATTHEW 5;5

But the meek ones themselves will possess the earth,
And they will indeed find their exquisite delight in the abundance of peace. PSALM 37;11

With that I heard a loud voice from the throne say: "Look! The tent of God is with mankind, and he will reside with them, and they will be his peoples. And God himself will be with them. And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away."
REVELATION 21;3-4​

He will actually swallow up death forever, and the Sovereign Lord Jehovah will certainly wipe the tears from all faces. And the reproach of his people he will take away from all the earth, for Jehovah himself has spoken [it]. ISAIAH 25;8

I AM WELCOMING THIS REIGNING KING JESUS CHRIST

its the only way to peace on the earth and its very good
:)

Are you sent to teach us the error of our ways?
That is the difference of ‘One who made the choice’ and ‘One who was chosen’….

The dali lama was chosen.

Each man can make a choice! And the very first one should be to be absolutely honest with yourself and everything you represent as true.

The truth is absolute! Existence only operates in one form and it is our species that has caused all these tangents to what is true.

He will actually swallow up death forever
To know that what you do is your life, then in a literally sense you would have the ability to create an existence of life-ever-lasting.

The reason these 'truths' are so foreign, is that pure honesty is so 'unfamiliar.'

The Destruction of Death.

At Isaiah 25:8 the prophetic promise is made that God "will actually swallow up death forever, and the Sovereign Lord Jehovah will certainly wipe the tears from all faces."
The sting producing death is sin (1Co 15:56), and thus all having sin and its accompanying imperfection have death working in their bodies. (Ro 7:13, 23, 24)

The abolition of death, therefore, would require the abolition of that which produces death: sin.

By the removal of the last trace of sin from obedient mankind, the authority of death will be abolished and death itself will be destroyed, and this is to be accomplished during the reign of Christ. (1Co 15:24-26) Thereby death, brought upon the human race by Adam’s transgression, "will be no more." (Ro 5:12; Re 21:3, 4) Its destruction is figuratively likened to its being hurled into a "lake of fire."—Re 20:14;

The Destruction of Death.

At Isaiah 25:8 the prophetic promise is made that God "will actually swallow up death forever, and the Sovereign Lord Jehovah will certainly wipe the tears from all faces."
The sting producing death is sin (1Co 15:56), and thus all having sin and its accompanying imperfection have death working in their bodies. (Ro 7:13, 23, 24)

The abolition of death, therefore, would require the abolition of that which produces death: sin.

By the removal of the last trace of sin from obedient mankind, the authority of death will be abolished and death itself will be destroyed, and this is to be accomplished during the reign of Christ. (1Co 15:24-26) Thereby death, brought upon the human race by Adam’s transgression, "will be no more." (Ro 5:12; Re 21:3, 4) Its destruction is figuratively likened to its being hurled into a "lake of fire."—Re 20:14;

But yet you fib over and over and over and over again......

as to be a true believer of JC's teachings, then never would you fib....

so the question is, have you seen these things or are you witnessing the created lies of 1914 when even the 2 who began JW broke up based on differences?

Back